CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many useless non-cunts

Admin

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

They still do a night like that at Skeggie. I saw Fatty there rolling round the dance floor. Does that cunt ever make a positive contribution or nom? 

Fatty? Not really. He generally turns up when Eddie is active. Usually just calls a few newbies cunts, insults Gyppo, gets drunk as fuck, then gets banned. 

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck me, Aitch, you're as bad as my missus. I've lost count of the amount of times I've hit her with a real fucking zinger and she's just stared back at me with a vacant look on her stupid cunt face.

Get the fuck off my site, you egregious little toad.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, Aitch, you're as bad as my missus. I've lost count of the amount of times I've hit her with a real fucking zinger and she's just stared back at me with a vacant look on her stupid cunt face.

Get the fuck off my site, you egregious little toad.

You are walking a tight rope you deluded meglo cunt. 

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He’s got a point. I mean, @Carl Sway has disappeared.

He hasn’t been seen for a while has he. I’ll have a look when he last logged in. I told you Harold was unkillable 2 years ago. He’s different these days. More subdued. @ProfB hasn’t surfaced for ages either.

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@scotty is the one that concerns me. He’s properly ‘one of us’ and he stormed out with me shouting after him. Maybe we should revive the sickipedia thread and tempt him out.

I do miss Scotty one of my dearest admirers. His words of encouragement are sorely missed. Perhaps he's gone to the great Tennents Extra heaven in the sky.