CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Too right. Sitting on the ground between midday and 3pm under their huge sombreros sleeping.

Oh wait, that's the Mexicans innit? 

That’s the export version of Mexican lifestyle. Natives are preoccupied with shootings, texting, drugs and people smuggling and heavy drinking. And that’s a 24 h grind.

On 26/03/2020 at 09:47, ratcum said:

indeed MC. When I lived in London in the early 80s,  if I was visiting a museum, I could literally smell Italian tourists coming. The French just smoked and wore Kickers. The Spaniards just occupied all the benches and went to sleep 

Cunts.

Now if you went to a museum you would see Somalians stealing the objects, Lithuanians stealing the marble floors and smell the Asians as they don’t wipe their arses properly and only wash their hands if the water is as polluted as the Ganges.  Welcome to modern London.   Fucking great.  

On 26/03/2020 at 06:02, Bill Stickers said:

Another idle, overweight, chain smoking boomer who doesn’t have the self awareness to realise he himself is a high risk person for coroanvirus.

I hope they store your body on Swindon ice rink.

Lol....you have me so wrong...I have never smoked, Iam not overweight with a BMI of 25 , I did a 100 mile bike race the other week, so my lungs are fine, and I’m nowhere near being 60 never mind 70.   To be honest the office I work in has had 3 confirmed cases and so I have been exposed to the virus.  It’s very contagious and has spread around the world since December to Tom Hanks, to Boris to tribes in the Amazon....so I reckon I have definately been exposed to it in the office and I show no signs of any symptoms.    It’s fat gay cunts like yourself with dubious acquired immune deficiency problems that should worry,  especially because you are fucking hugely overweight so out of shape you can’t climb stairs and eat take away shit every night from Deliveroo... get sweating fat gay cunt,  people under 30 are getting it and suffering immensely because they are sooo unfit.  That’s you.

its a shame it may miss you because let’s face it, alone in your dirty little bedsit, you have been self isolating for years haven’t you.  

On 26/03/2020 at 17:31, Bill Stickers said:

I’m sure Monumental will have some erudite opinions on the matter. As a northern bricklayer who hasn’t read a scientific paper in his life, he’s very qualified. 

I think you’ll find he’s an exceptional virologist, the exception being he thinks P-value is something to do with the price of mushy green paste in his local restaurant. 

30 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Lol....you have me so wrong...I have never smoked, Iam not overweight with a BMI of 25 , I did a 100 mile bike race the other week, so my lungs are fine, and I’m nowhere near being 60 never mind 70.   To be honest the office I work in has had 3 confirmed cases and so I have been exposed to the virus.  It’s very contagious and has spread around the world since December to Tom Hanks, to Boris to tribes in the Amazon....so I reckon I have definately been exposed to it in the office and I show no signs of any symptoms.    It’s fat gay cunts like yourself with dubious acquired immune deficiency problems that should worry,  especially because you are fucking hugely overweight so out of shape you can’t climb stairs and eat take away shit every night from Deliveroo... get sweating fat gay cunt,  people under 30 are getting it and suffering immensely because they are sooo unfit.  That’s you.

its a shame it may miss you because let’s face it, alone in your dirty little bedsit, you have been self isolating for years haven’t you.  

Well, at least you can’t give it to the missus MC.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Lol....you have me so wrong...I have never smoked, Iam not overweight with a BMI of 25 , I did a 100 mile bike race the other week, so my lungs are fine, and I’m nowhere near being 60 never mind 70.  

Everyone believes you, tell us more? How big is your massive cock and how many geezers did you knock out in the pub car park last weekend with your eyes shut?

Glad to hear you’re still in your 50s and not the ruddy faced, lonely, fat gammon the entire forum had you pegged for.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Does Crewe have streets? I thought it was a huge railway yard with a shit football club. 

Not much railway left there ..  The Great West Street Wall has gone most of Crewe Works is now a Morrisons, a big Tesco, a trading estate medical centre  and an inner town relief road. Rolls Royce Bentleys are the biggest employer.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Now if you went to a museum you would see Somalians stealing the objects, Lithuanians stealing the marble floors and smell the Asians as they don’t wipe their arses properly and only wash their hands if the water is as polluted as the Ganges.  Welcome to modern London.   Fucking great.  

round our way MC, the Poles were nabbing all the tame ducks and eating them! Police ended up visiting local factories employing these savages, to explain we like the ducks just to look at.

No wonder Hitler had to stick it to these anatine slaughterers 

Rat

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

round our way MC, the Poles were nabbing all the tame ducks and eating them! Police ended up visiting local factories employing these savages, to explain we like the ducks just to look at.

No wonder Hitler had to stick it to these anatine slaughterers 

Rat

But you have to admit, poaching ducks versus bats falls to the ordinary nibbles category. Besides an empty pond, no human carnage resulted from that activity. The cunts should get heavy fines though, to replenish the poultry and stress caused.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

But you have to admit, poaching ducks versus bats falls to the ordinary nibbles category. Besides an empty pond, no human carnage resulted from that activity. The cunts should get heavy fines though, to replenish the poultry and stress caused.

fuckin Chinese I genuinely hate them WC.

fuckin chinese

😑

I've spoken to @Witheredscrote today. I'm sure most who know him will be pleased to know that he and his harem of geese are all ok...

@Admin, any chance of reinstating him? It might be a good idea to have a European correspondent, considering the international nature of current events. Please? He is quite entertaining and we could do with that too.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've spoken to @Witheredscrote today. I'm sure most who know him will be pleased to know that he and his harem of geese are all ok...

@Admin, any chance of reinstating him? It might be a good idea to have a European correspondent, considering the international nature of current events. Please? He is quite entertaining and we could do with that too.

I concur. With his already well known health issues this may very well be the last time we all have a chance to tell him to fuck off.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I concur. With his already well known health issues this may very well be the last time we all have a chance to tell him to fuck off.

He's better off than any of us. He lives in the sticks, quarter of a mile from the next cunt, and he's a miserable old git so he doesn't have any visitors. 

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If I let scrote in, it is only fair to let Frank back in too.