CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

On 02/05/2020 at 04:19, Snowy said:

oi get to fucking work you slacker your a front line worker,whats all this being on cuntscorner.

Parts of the NHS are like a fucking holiday camp at the moment. The real nasty work is being done on the Covid wards where the frail are admitted. The usual bollocks of managers running the other way, leaving the heavy nursing care to the HCA's and junior staff nurses, whilst the senior nurses coordinate and fucking sit at the desk on the fucking computer all day. Lazy, rotten, selfish bastards to the core.

Another fucking big con that is going on is in mental health trusts. Over 50% of the staff are "working from home". 

Then there is the not so small number of shit scared wankers that have managed to fiddle a 12 week shielding by leaning on their GP, on full pay of course.

So when I see the weekly clap for keyworkers, I have no problem with supermarket staff, nursing and residential home staff, bus drivers and the refuse collectors. Cunts have no idea why they are clapping and if they really knew what was going on in the NHS...…… well the silly cunts would probably still clap.

We are all having our pissers pulled....again.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
37 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Parts of the NHS are like a fucking holiday camp at the moment. The real nasty work is being done on the Covid wards where the frail are admitted. The usual bollocks of managers running the other way, leaving the heavy nursing care to the HCA's and junior staff nurses, whilst the senior nurses coordinate and fucking sit at the desk on the fucking computer all day. Lazy, rotten, selfish bastards to the core.

Another fucking big con that is going on is in mental health trusts. Over 50% of the staff are "working from home". 

Then there is the not so small number of shit scared wankers that have managed to fiddle a 12 week shielding by leaning on their GP, on full pay of course.

So when I see the weekly clap for keyworkers, I have no problem with supermarket staff, nursing and residential home staff, bus drivers and the refuse collectors. Cunts have no idea why they are clapping and if they really knew what was going on in the NHS...…… well the silly cunts would probably still clap.

Fucking right we are Doc. How anyone can believe a single word that comes out of the stinking gobs of the cunts who have been lying to us for donkeys years is beyond me.

As for the clapathon I understand that there is a spike in A&E every Thursday night from wankers jumping up and down, trying to attract attention, breaking their ankles, falling over and smashing their stupid faces on the concrete etc etc. Tell me that’s not true. Even a cynical cunt like me finds it hard to believe.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought you said that too. I think you and Stubby have been assimilated by the Borg and share a consciousness. Funnily enough, seven of nine wanks I have feature Jeri Ryan.

I’m glad you said that.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Yeah. My pal lives in Forestview Rd. which overlooks it. It’s like a fucking Tesco warehouse or something. Huge trucks coming and going all day and night and undertakers private ambulances all day long collecting bodies.The largest cemetery in London is a 60 second drive from it so it’s been well placed.

Don't suppose he's seen Frank's skeletal corpse being taken in? 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m staying well away from people. I don’t like the thick cunts anyway so no great hardship for me.

You're right about the rich. They're completely fucked with not being able 'act rich' and jet-off here & there, done-up to the nines and flaunting their wealth...

Isolation means fuck-all to me, and I was having home deliveries and washing me hands long before it became fashionable. The chances of me catching Covid are as likely as winning the lottery, albeit that I take Covid as a serious threat and have done since before Christmas. I dislike all people that I don't know, or want to know, and so they can just fuck-off. I'm more than happy with my lot and I'm never bored or 'skint'

The only real affect that being locked-up has had on me personally, is not being able to fuck-off on holiday or see me family, but even if 'restrictions' were lifted tomorrow, I still make the choices when or when not I wanna go out and to where. Anybody that is bored or going mad due to isolation, is already a boring & mad cunt, always has been and forever shall remain one. As for the so-called vaccine? They can stuff it.   

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't suppose he's seen Frank's skeletal corpse being taken in? 

He wouldn't.  Fwank went into isolation in his house in Lot - Garonne 6 weeks ago. A neighbour called me and said there were blowflies and bluebottles swarming on the inside of the bedroom windows,  and asked if he should call the gendarmes. I advised giving it another week.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

I went to an outpatient appointment last week to have my eyes checked. What struck me was the total lack of evidence anyone being under pressure .. it went as far as some of the folks in scrubs not even wearing masks. There was certainly no evidence of distancing and no one standing by the sanitisers at the entrance to make sure that people were using them. The only real differences is that we had to use a staff entrance, that there were no frail patient there other than a woman in an old fashioned unpowered wheel chair who came in under her own power, and the department being blocked off for the rest of the hospital

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

I thought I said that.

Imitation is the best form of flattery you soppy cunt

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought you said that too. I think you and Stubby have been assimilated by the Borg and share a consciousness. Funnily enough, seven of nine wanks I have feature Jeri Ryan.

I think most of us would have happily been assimilated by Seven of Nine back in the day. Attempts to breed a Borg race with her might take so time however- I for one would more than likely spaff my load before her tractor beam fanny had been engaged

• Like 1

16 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I may be down to the fact that their demographics are very young and covid targets mostly elderly and the sick. They will get a light trim of the weakest links, but as hardly anyone makes it past fifty in those shitholes, body count will also be lower. However, add a potential famine to the mix and the virus will grow exponentially.

A real ray of hope this morning however; those of you who choose to find your news from the usual bland UK-centric sources will be forgiven in thinking we've just got to keen doing what we're told and all will be well, but I heard from a more worldly channel that through preliminary testing its been estimated that up to a third of the population in Kabul has got this Charlie Chan bat flu shit.

One would imagine that an extremely porous boarder with neighbouring Iran where surely no cunt believes the official figure of just over 6000 dead, is partly to blame. Combine that with their love of gathering together to curse the infidels, the general stone age nature of their habits and the piss poor health services which will become overwhelmed straight away, it looks as though we might be on the verge of a mass die off here and in similar places. 

If we believe the boffins when they say it only effects the old and fucked then, as you quite rightly point out, many countries with population pyramids heavily skewed towards the under 30s won't have anything to worry about.... But what happens when the rich countries who supply so much aid to the third world suddenly realise that can't afford to anymore and the darkies and curry wallahs start getting malnourished? Combine corona with a poor cunt who's half starved to death and there'll only be one winner.   

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A real ray of hope this morning however; those of you who choose to find your news from the usual bland UK-centric sources will be forgiven in thinking we've just got to keen doing what we're told and all will be well, but I heard from a more worldly channel that through preliminary testing its been estimated that up to a third of the population in Kabul has got this Charlie Chan bat flu shit.

One would imagine that an extremely porous boarder with neighbouring Iran where surely no cunt believes the official figure of just over 6000 dead, is partly to blame. Combine that with their love of gathering together to curse the infidels, the general stone age nature of their habits and the piss poor health services which will become overwhelmed straight away, it looks as though we might be on the verge of a mass die off here and in similar places. 

If we believe the boffins when they say it only effects the old and fucked then, as you quite rightly point out, many countries with population pyramids heavily skewed towards the under 30s won't have anything to worry about.... But what happens when the rich countries who supply so much aid to the third world suddenly realise that can't afford to anymore and the darkies and curry wallahs start getting malnourished? Combine corona with a poor cunt who's half starved to death and there'll only be one winner.   

The problem we're up against with the likes of African fuckers, is that being disease ridden comes natural to them, and they have the unfortunate ability to fight things off. I dare say that if Malaria for example was rife over here, we'd be dropping like flies/mosquitoes, and we'd still only be on the peak if Leprosy got its upper-hand, let alone trying to deal with Ebola in a Nightingale... Over here, it's ventilators & plasma donations, whereas in bonobolund, it's stool of Springbok dabbed up yer nostrils, and blood of Gazelle from its neck.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yeah. @ratcum.

Lol. Lol.

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The problem we're up against with the likes of African fuckers, is that being disease ridden comes natural to them, and they have the unfortunate ability to fight things off. I dare say that if Malaria for example was rife over here, we'd be dropping like flies/mosquitoes, and we'd still only be on the peak if Leprosy got its upper-hand, let alone dealing with Ebola in a Nightingale.    

Population - Challenges and crises

If one looks at the above graph the massive spike correlates with the rise of modern medicine and the control of everyday killer diseases. If foreign aid stopped flowing into the third world as its likely to, then there will definitely be drastic lowerings of the average life expectancy in the poorest shit holes. I agree that many of those in the developing world seem to have far higher resilience to being disease ridden but in the 1800s if a sub Saharan had 8 kids most would die. Now most survive thanks to clean water, inoculations from the do-gooders. Go back to the dark ages then nature will do the rest. Lets see where we are this time next year  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lets see where we are this time next year  

Indeed. And what is left of India? £76 billion is the estimated amount of money that needs to be put in right now, today.

India itself, has just £1 billion to spare and that's it. It's a culling in disguise, Stubbs.  

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed. And what is left of India? £76 billion is the estimated amount of money that needs to be put in right now, today.

India itself, has just £1 billion to spare and that's it. It's a culling in disguise, Stubbs.  

Maybe the real rulers of the world be they Illuminati, the banks or a tribe of shape shifting space lizards have looked at the data and realised that the time is now to save planet earth from being trashed by the countless millions of fuckwit humans and a full and extensive cull must take place. I certainly hope so.

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

India doesn't give a single shit about its poor demographics. There's goldsmiths that will pay a pittance to the poor for sifting through the open sewers in the street for any gold flakes that were caught in their worker's clothes. Slum towns are built around the coasts where thousands of old ships that are considered too dangerous to cut up by civilised nations due to chemicals like asbestos are beached to be broken up by men and children who work barefoot and aren't even given welding goggles by their employers and entire communities are left to earn a living by picking through huge rubbish piles with absolutely no protective equipment or safety advice to gather recyclable materials.

If none of those career opportunities interest you you can always join the gangs who's job it is to hunt the huge colonies of diseased rats to prevent another outbreak of the Black Death (their last one was in the 90's). 

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

India doesn't give a single shit about its poor demographics. There's goldsmiths that will pay a pittance to the poor for sifting through the open sewers in the street for any gold flakes that were caught in their worker's clothes. Slum towns are built around the coasts where thousands of old ships that are considered too dangerous to cut up by civilised nations due to chemicals like asbestos are beached to be broken up by men and children who work barefoot and aren't even given welding goggles by their employers and entire communities are left to earn a living by picking through huge rubbish piles with absolutely no protective equipment or safety advice to gather recyclable materials.

If none of those career opportunities interest you you can always join the gangs who's job it is to hunt the huge colonies of diseased rats to prevent another outbreak of the Black Death (their last one was in the 90's). 

Indeed. A country with approx 14 million human slaves. Let the cull commence. 

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. A country with approx 14 million human slaves. Let the cull commence. 

And the cunt would still think he won the argument in his last thoughts.

Fuck this was meant to be for the Piers Morgan post... you're all over the place today, Stubbs...

Edited by Roadkill

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And the cunt would still think he won the argument in his last thoughts.

Fuck this was meant to be for the Piers Morgan post... you're all over the place today, Stubbs...

Kill yourselves immediately, it's the only cure. I hear drinking bleach is a good place to start

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Maybe the real rulers of the world be they Illuminati, the banks or a tribe of shape shifting space lizards have looked at the data and realised that the time is now to save planet earth from being trashed by the countless millions of fuckwit humans and a full and extensive cull must take place. I certainly hope so.

It's always the wrong cunts that get culled, though. I was a watchin' Primates last night (despite the twat voiceover) and a new species of an Malaysian Orangutan, discovered just 4 years ago, is on the brink of extinction due to its habitat being stripped. Just 800 left and all will be gone within 10 years. We didn't even know the poor fuckers existed. I know the numbskulls will crack about this, but I heard a Cuckoo close to my gardens on Saturday, and kingfishers are also evident, solely due to no air pollution, noise or interference. Them critters alone, have more right to live than the humanoids, in my book...

Oh, I'm building an Ark, Stubbs. A big fuck-off one. Nuclear powered, the whole works. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Yep. Been there and witnessed it, RK. The fashion industry is another major culprit. Countries like India (particularly its 'real' people) are better-off without money. They don't need it to live a life, and yet to live a life they need money. I stayed at a village in Nepal, where they still live as they did since 200 BC, and the fuckers wanted for nothing. There was nothing remotely 21st century within 150 mile radius (you know, like up there where you is) and if not for me kids, I'd still be there now. It was fucking paradise.  Look at it another way, Australia would be a better place filled only with Abo's and USA with Native American Indians... even though some would suggest that they still are? Give Africa back to the Zulu's, and fuck the Welsh out of UK. Problems solved. 

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Some good news at least, love island has been cancelled for this year. Hopefully, all the producers will die of chinky flu or follow Caroline Flack's example within the next 12 months so this utter shit never pollutes the airwaves ever again.

Caroline Flack... nice body.