CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

That may have something to do with the UN and its agencies not recognising Taiwan as a sovereign state.

So that explains Taiwan having proof of their actions and the WHO not able to find any record of it? The US are now talking about the complete withdrawal from the WHO and setting up an alternative with Taiwan as a welcome member unless the corrupt top level at the WHO resign pronto. I assume as  you know everything, about everything that after the WHO meeting in Geneva on 22 Jan  they were still peddling the CCP bullshit that 17 people had died in China and that travel bans weren’t necessary. The meeting actually included a vote on wether to basically come clean and declare a  global health emergency or not. Pressure from China not to won the day. The WHO had people in Wuhan long before this and knew it was massively more serious than the CCP line. How many thousands of people would be alive still if these crooks and CCP stooges had been honest? I’m sure you’ll be able to tell me exactly as you know so much more than me?

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

So that explains Taiwan having proof of their actions and the WHO not able to find any record of it? The US are now talking about the complete withdrawal from the WHO and setting up an alternative with Taiwan as a welcome member unless the corrupt top level at the WHO resign pronto. I assume as  you know everything, about everything that after the WHO meeting in Geneva on 22 Jan  they were still peddling the CCP bullshit that 17 people had died in China and that travel bans weren’t necessary. The meeting actually included a vote on wether to basically come clean and declare a  global health emergency or not. Pressure from China not to won the day. The WHO had people in Wuhan long before this and knew it was massively more serious than the CCP line. How many thousands of people would be alive still if these crooks and CCP stooges had been honest? I’m sure you’ll be able to tell me exactly as you know so much more than me?

Mr Grubby 
What sort of medical testing did you provide for your massage parlour tarts or did you simply not bother?

Did you test for AIDS and TB ?

Did you have an anti-slavery policy or were too busy pimping and squandering your immoral earnings?

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Mr Grubby 
What sort of medical testing did you provide for your massage parlour tarts or did you simply not bother?

Did you test for AIDS and TB ?

Did you have an anti-slavery policy or were too busy pimping and squandering your immoral earnings?

Sorry I’m done talking to you dickhead. Pull your cock out of the glory hole and fuck off.

• Like 1

Well the Professor of Bumfoolery, Neil Ferguson, has really buggered up this time. It would seem he's happy to break his own lockdown rules and allow his lover to visit to get a dose of Covid and AIDS. Getting found out must have been a right pain in the arse. What's his handicap Punkers?

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well the Professor of Bumfoolery, Neil Ferguson, has really buggered up this time. It would seem he's happy to break his own lockdown rules and allow his lover to visit to get a dose of Covid and AIDS. Getting found out must have been a right pain in the arse. What's his handicap Punkers?

This is the bloke he is having it off with PRI_150932709.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&z

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought they only made it to his cellar in the old days before he built the patio. 

The patio's full to capacity. Tommy Walsh is due round to install 80 sq metres of decking... paying particular attention to "the craaawftsmanship".

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bollocks to that shit @Neil, smash one out over a woman not a she he

gd554_r713299-p750774-back.jpg

r713285-p752282-extra2.jpg?sw=556&sh=680&sm=fit

Figleaves Pulse fuller bust eyelash lace cut-out quarter cup body ...

I think you've just made Punker's vomit. 

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A bit 'mud-blood' for me. I prefer the English rose further up. If you've got any full frontal shots of an 80s Catherine Bach, I might be persuaded to unbutton the 501s though.

Eric, being the pal I am, I went to Google a nice & sexy pic of vintage Catherine Bach. This below, however, appeared on the search page, and I was immediately struck by its probable resemblance to @Mrs Roops in another 15-20 years (minus the smile), hence its inclusion. A face fitting of the legs, it seems.

PetersonMrs.11.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd shag him.

Is she married and does she have children?

Ms Staats is married to an academic in his 30s who works at SOAS.

She lives with him and their two children at a £1.9million home.

The couple are understood to be in an open marriage.

She gave an interview to a podcast in late March, when she said lockdown presented an "interesting relationship challenge".

@Eric Cuntman I will also add that she is German.

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Eric, being the pal I am, I went to Google a nice & sexy pic of vintage Catherine Bach. This below, however, appeared on the search page, and I was immediately struck by its probable resemblance to Roops in another 15-20 years (minus the smile), hence its inclusion. A face fitting of the legs, it seems.

PetersonMrs.11.jpg

She’s got her ‘google face’ on.

I'd shag all of 'em on this page especially the blond bloke in the blue top,old bloodnut with 5 chins would certainly be a challenge but there must be a damp spot somewhere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

She gave an interview to a podcast in late March, when she said lockdown presented an "interesting relationship challenge".

She's a lefty anti capitalist environmentalist cunt. My question is whether the kraut bitch influenced Professor shithead on the advice he gave to government ministers with regard to the lockdown and if the lockdown has furthered any of her lunatic political causes. If so, are they both going to be arrested on national security grounds for inciting a nationwide panic that has crippled the the UK economy? After all, overwhelming evidence is emerging that doctors have been ordered to inflate Chinky flu death figures and the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984, which is the parent legislation of the Coronavirus act, makes no provision for mass house arrest in any way whatsoever meaning the government has been acting unlawfully on the word of this soyboy fucking prick.

I want these two lefty cunts at an MI5 black site and waterboarded until they shit themselves.

10 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

She's a lefty anti capitalist environmentalist cunt. My question is whether the kraut bitch influenced Professor shithead on the advice he gave to government ministers with regard to the lockdown and if the lockdown has furthered any of her lunatic political causes. If so, are they both going to be arrested on national security grounds inciting a nationwide panic that has crippled the the UK economy? After all, overwhelming evidence is emerging that doctors have been ordered to inflate Chinky flu death figures and the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984, which is the parent legislation of the Coronavirus act, makes no provision for mass house arrest in any way whatsoever meaning the government has been acting unlawfully on the word of this soyboy fucking prick.

I want these two lefty cunts at an MI5 black site and waterboarded until they shit themselves.

He’d definitely shit himself before they even put the cuffs on him. You wouldn’t want to be nicked with a cunt like him. He’d be asking to make a statement before you could say Bertie Smalls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Eric, being the pal I am, I went to Google a nice & sexy pic of vintage Catherine Bach. This below, however, appeared on the search page, and I was immediately struck by its probable resemblance to @Mrs Roops in another 15-20 years (minus the smile), hence its inclusion. A face fitting of the legs, it seems.

PetersonMrs.11.jpg

It looks like a bit of old chewing gum on the pavement with ginger pubes stuck in it...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I don't care. Her Germanic heritage merely ensures a fondness for sausage.