CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's what the inside of your head looks like.

I don't want to go all David Icke here Eric, and potentially make myself look a Judge*. However, if you put the plot of the film into context, it does make sense. If we we're genuinely being used as human batteries by a race of self aware, artificial intelligence robots obviously we wouldn't know.

It sounds bizarre to actually write the above sentence, but it seems that humanity is inherently doomed to fuck things right up. It wouldn't be too much of a push to suggest we're not the first civilization on this planet either.

* Basically, a bit of a cunt.

Edited by Major Cunt

35 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I don't want to go all David Icke here Eric, and potentially make myself look a Judge*. However, if you put the plot of the film into context, it does make sense. If we we're genuinely being used as human batteries by a race of self aware, artificial intelligence robots obviously we wouldn't know.

It sounds bizarre to actually write the above sentence, but it seems that humanity is inherently doomed to fuck things right up. It wouldn't be too much of a push to suggest we're not the first civilization on this planet either.

* Basically, a bit of a cunt.

Was that image from 'The Matrix' then?

On 25/03/2020 at 18:50, King Billy said:

Extinction Rebellion East Midlands have been postering public places and posting on their official twitter account with this really helpful new slogan .....CORONA IS THE CURE......HUMANS ARE THE DISEASE.    

OK you fucking scummy unwashed cunts. It’s a real shame that there’s not one amongst them that wouldn’t cry and run away if they said that to my face.

Be fucking ironic (and rather amusing) if it wipes out most of those cunts. 

(Shows how fucking bored I am, looking back at old posts). 

On 14/05/2020 at 22:07, Roadkill said:

A classic. I tell you railways in third world countries are fucking magical.

I think this might be the same guy you mention but from a shitty angle - can't find the exact clip 00:59:

I rang the local hospital,apparently he's still in a korma

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A jewel box cluster?

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Shields up Mr Spock. Arm photon torpedoes Mr Zulu. Give me a hand job Lt Uhura". Is it Star Trek? It looks like it. 

It's a good, guess but it's not right.

It's the Phoenix Asteroids, from "Dark Star".

On 04/05/2020 at 10:54, Witheredscrote said:

He wouldn't.  Fwank went into isolation in his house in Lot - Garonne 6 weeks ago. A neighbour called me and said there were blowflies and bluebottles swarming on the inside of the bedroom windows,  and asked if he should call the gendarmes. I advised giving it another week.

Sad news,  Gendarmes gained entry to the house yesterday,  and found the remains of Frank,  and his gay lover. He was stabbed to death.

LoversfromHereafter3-1100x550.jpg

• Like 1

On 17/05/2020 at 18:52, Eric Cuntman said:

Was that image from 'The Matrix' then?

What we're doing in the art of artificial intelligence is already very advanced.

But the military being 10 years ahead already have an ai driven tank. So imagine what they've really got. In a research test two AI computers were linked as an experiment, only to eachother other as there was absolutely no possible internet connection.

After a few days the machines invented their own language to communicate, and nobody knew how to read or decipher it.

Cunts.

Edited by Major Cunt