CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re definitely rattled...

Which Prep school did you teach at ?

Were you there for long?

Prep school?

The idiotic buffoon, went to night school, to learn how to read in the dark.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring out the hissy little teenage girl in you, 'ev.

Go away you tedious bore. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

'You're'.

Christ, the sub-editor of your Bowie biography must have earned their fucking wages.

Thick cunt.

I always love a grammar correction on a pompous post. 

eavans, you filthy smackhead, what do you have to say for yourself? 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

I always love a grammar correction on a pompous post. 

eavans, you filthy smackhead, what do you have to say for yourself? 

You fuck off can.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You could've negated the deerstalker, Meerschaum pipe and violin by simply looking at his first 10 posts in the first place. 

Indeed. You didn't need to be Alan fucking Turing to connect the dots regarding Reptile. More like Alan Whicker with your " in-depth forensic analysis".

Roops, you scatty cunt. When I spoke about the release of certain toxic characters I was thinking Christmas at the earliest. Instead I'm greeted to another fucking 'Rocky' video, whilst Decs is still doing bird for a minor infraction.

Jesus wept.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Indeed. You didn't need to be Alan fucking Turing to connect the dots regarding Reptile. More like Alan Whicker with your " in-depth forensic analysis".

Roops, you scatty cunt. When I spoke about the release of certain toxic characters I was thinking Christmas at the earliest. Instead I'm greeted to another fucking 'Rocky' video, whilst Decs is still doing bird for a minor infraction.

Jesus wept.

Every other fucker here spelled it out many a time that stoolsnacker was dog shit lover reptile, yet it's taken our technological genius and all round smart arse until now to work it out. Deer stalker and pipe my fucking hairy arse, I asked the daft bat this very question but was given some pithy answer and ushered into the thicky corner

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd like to apply significant force to franks stupid fucking head via the medium of my steel toe capped boot.

But to be fair a two year old could break all his spindly bones. What a cunt.

@judgetwi, I've been re-watching the Sopranos this week and for some reason this scene reminds me of you.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Hilarious. You're coming across like a Tourette's-afflicted version of Yoda. Idiot.

And you've always come across as being a little prick.

large.wolfie_buffoon.jpg.84046ea6d4f95c25f83bc9c9d0c8d4fe.jpg

20 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Oh dear. You really are a spent force.

"Ya got heart kid.. but ya ain't got the tools. If a broken down old pug like me can do that to you, whaddya think Creed's gonna do?"

"Derrrrrrr.... hurt me?"

"Damn right he'll hoyt ya! He'll hoyt ya poymanent!"

Mickey Goldmill, one of the great film characters.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Ya got heart kid.. but ya ain't got the tools. If a broken down old pug like me can do that to you, whaddya think Creed's gonna do?"

"Derrrrrrr.... hurt me?"

"Damn right he'll hoyt ya! He'll hoyt ya poymanent!"

Mickey Goldmill, one of the great film characters.

You got the accent spot on there, Hardman.

😁

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

@judgetwi, I've been re-watching the Sopranos this week and for some reason this scene reminds me of you.

Sorry Marjorie I don’t watch much TV and I have never seen this programme although I have heard a lot about it from various acquaintances who, let’s be honest  here, are not exactly the brightest sparks. It follows, therefore, that I don’t know which of these characters I remind you of. All I can tell you is that these gentlemen are either very bad actors or they are struggling with a piss poor script.

Either way, they are all wearing very bad shirts and that is just not me. Nice of you to think of me though Marje. Cheers.

13 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

To whom it may concern...

Although I applaud your clamp-down on multi's, the same cannot be said for your somewhat belated 'hard-core forensics' which surely should be done from the moment a 'newbie' becomes a member?  Not only would this cut the wheat from the chaff, it would save unease and potential disruption.

"Just to pile on the misery and humiliation I did some hard-core forensic stuff for fun" is hardly a claim for any so-called moderator to be proud of and to brag about.

Shape up or ship out and pay yer Donations, before giving it yer all this and all that bollocks. Your a disgrace to your profession.

Yours faithfully

'eavensabove

In fact the majority of registrations are declined. Our vetting systems work pretty well but to take it to the level you suggest would increase the workload tenfold. The Corner after all is a small niche website - we're not vetting applicants to join GCHQ.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Every other fucker here spelled it out many a time that stoolsnacker was dog shit lover reptile, yet it's taken our technological genius and all round smart arse until now to work it out. Deer stalker and pipe my fucking hairy arse, I asked the daft bat this very question but was given some pithy answer and ushered into the thicky corner

I can only reiterate, we're not here to take down punters just because you don't like them. In any case just think how empty your life would be if you had no-one to pick on.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Jesus wept.

This pash you have for Decs is pretty serious considering your unswerving loyalty to play his useful idiot...

59 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This pash you have for Decs is pretty serious considering your unswerving loyalty to play his useful idiot...

The Yanks once made very real plans to nuke the moon in the late 50's, just so they could enjoy the light show.

Wanker bureaucrats like you stopped it from happening and, like all those nuclear weapons that we could have had some harmless fun with, punters are festering away, wallowing in boredom thanks to overzealous rule enforcers.

Did they think the moon couldn't take it? think the moon could have took it - the moon is hard as fuck and we insult it with our needless concerns about its health. Now we both look like limp wristed pansies, and its your fault by proxy.