CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Michel Roux dead.

King Billy

Michel Roux, 3 Michelin star chef and founder of Le Gavroche restaurant has popped his clogs aged 78.

Celebrity chefs have been paying tribute to him today.

Jamie Oliver, when told the sad news commented “Pukka”

Gordon Ramsay shouted “This the worst fucking news I’ve heard today!!”

Anthony Worall Thompson was unavailable for comment as he is believed to be in police custody over some misunderstanding with a Harrods store detective this afternoon.

The Hairy Bikers issued a statement on you tube saying...Why Aye man, Mick were a reet canny lad like. He gave us a tab one time down at that there London. We never knew the Cunt were fuckin French though. His grub were a bit shite  like.

Delia Smith, on hearing the sad news shouted “Let’s be having you!!”

Paul Hollywood commented...”I wouldn’t mind fucking Mary Berry but don’t tell my wife.”

Abdul Ali, Head chef at the Istanbul Kebab and Pizza on Steatham High St. said.... “Sorry mate were closed”

Bobby Bulldog. (Not real name) of Hoxton Pie and Mash est. 1840 when asked, said...” What the fuck you on about you cunt? Never heard of him. Sounds like a fucking foreigner to me. I knew Lenny McClean, now Fuck off!”

Rick Stein said... “Have you seen a little scrawny dog?” We’ve got some lovely lobster on today. Michel who?

Heston Blumenthal commented. I’ve  pickled  him in lizard piss already and tomorrow all the Roux family are coming over for lunch. I’ll be up all night slow cooking him with dry ice in a bath of volcanic lava. I’m only charging the family £600 a head. It’s the least I could do. He had quite a lot of meat on him for an old French Cunt.

James Martin, visibly upset, sobbed... I told him to shovel loads more butter in his grub. Look at me I’m still alive and I’m nearly 40.

Michel Roux RIP

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Michel Roux, 3 Michelin star chef and founder of Le Gavroche restaurant has popped his clogs aged 78.

Celebrity chefs have been paying tribute to him today.

Jamie Oliver, when told the sad news commented “Pukka”

Gordon Ramsay shouted “This the worst fucking news I’ve heard today!!”

Anthony Worall Thompson was unavailable for comment as he is believed to be in police custody over some misunderstanding with a Harrods store detective this afternoon.

The Hairy Bikers issued a statement on you tube saying...Why Aye man, Mick were a reet canny lad like. He gave us a tab one time down at that there London. We never knew the Cunt were fuckin French though. His grub were a bit shit like.

Delia Smith, on hearing the sad news shouted “Let’s be having you!!”

Paul Hollywood commented...”I wouldn’t mind fucking Mary Berry but don’t tell me wife.”

Abdul Ali, Head chef at the Istanbul Kebab and Pizza on Steatham High St. said.... “Sorry mate were closed”

Bobby Bulldog. (Not real name) of Hoxton Pie and Mash est. 1840 when asked, said...” What the fuck you on about you cunt? Never heard of him. Sounds like a fucking foreignor to me. I knew Lenny McClean now Fuck off!”

Rick Stein said... “Have you seen a little scrawny dog?” We’ve got some lovely lobster on today. Michel who?

Heston Blumenthal commented. I’ve  pickled  him in lizard piss already and tomorrow all the Roux family are coming over for lunch. I’ll be up all night slow cooking him with dry ice in a bath of volcanic lava. I’m only charging the family £600 a head. It’s the least I could do. He had quite a lot of meat on him for an old French Cunt.

James Martin, visibly upset, sobbed... I told him to shovel loads more butter in his grub. Look at me I’m still alive and I’m nearly 40.

Michel Roux RIP

The swedish chef from the muppets said "Ooo spibaskyboo see ooo sebaskibooo urdy gurdy boo wap wap wap. Michel Roux bursky burly oop de fried ooosky"  before chasing a chicken round the kitchen with a meat cleaver. 

Ainsley Harriet grinned like a fucking idiot whilst shaking his hips to a reggae beat,laughing falsely like a bufoon before everyone around him fell asleep bored out of their minds

Gary Rhodes said "Hello Michael,its not so bad up here,hopefully Gordon and Jamie will join us soon"

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Neil said:

Ainsley Harriet grinned like a fucking idiot whilst shaking his hips to a reggae beat,laughing falsely like a bufoon before everyone around him fell asleep bored out of their minds

Gary Rhodes said "Hello Michael,its not so bad up here,hopefully Gordon and Jamie will join us soon"

Hopefully Keith Floyd will chop the fuckers up as soon as they get there. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hopefully Keith Floyd will chop the fuckers up as soon as they get there. 

Old Keith will take them out on the piss, get them the suck him off then probably beat the shit out of them

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

The Hairy Bikers issued a statement on you tube saying...Why Aye man, Mick were a reet canny lad like. He gave us a tab one time down at that there London. We never knew the Cunt were fuckin French though. His grub were a bit shite  like.

I think you'll find that was brother @Roadkill what said that unintelligible geordie pidgin. The blokes a right cunt.  

Levi Roots, of Reggae Reggae Sauce fame, when asked for a comment outside his home in Brixton produced a large knife and stabbed the reporter and two cameramen. He then ran off shouting “No comment until I speak to my solicitor. Ya get me blud claat.”

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Levi Roots, of Reggae Reggae Sauce fame, when asked for a comment outside his home in Brixton produced a large knife and stabbed the reporter and two cameramen. He then ran off shouting “No comment until I speak to my solicitor. Ya get me blud claat.”

I do like his sauce. 

36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He referred to Ramsey as a "cunt" so he gets my vote.

At the same time as he called Pierre-White a cunt. During his final interview with that cunt Keith Allen. He can fuck off too, never did fuck all of note except 2 episodes of 'The Comic Strip Presents'. 

1) a well delivered comedy headbutt in 'A fistful Of Travellers Cheques'

2) portraying 'Bonehead' in 'The Bullshitters'

Michel Roux Jnr. on hearing the sad news said.......Oh my god! This is absolutely terrible. He owes me £20. Did he mention it before he slipped away. That’s all I need at the moment. We haven’t got one booking this week. When’s the will being read?

Gino d’a Campo tweeted this morning....For sura Michel was a gooda guy. but heesa garlic bread was sheet and alla the luvalee girls  they likea me more. I fucka the ten girls every night anda for sure I am onna the TV more than thatta bastardo. Caio Bella. Multo  grazzi.

On 13/03/2020 at 00:19, King Billy said:

Nigella Lawson said....I’m much sexier than him and I’m not even French. Mmmm. Sorry I was just trying to make a long line of flour on the coffee table. Honest.Would you like some?

That’s exactly what puff heads like her get sold by their dealers. 

When phoned for comment, This Morning chef Phil Vickery said “.....dead is he?....lucky bastard. Imagine spending 15 years pumping Fern Britton. I’d take death every time. Now if you don’t mind I’ve got my cock soaking in battery acid and it’ll be ready for another go over with the sander shortly”.

• Like 2

Paul Rankin tweeted from his restaurant in Belfast....Aye right ye are now! I remember yer wee man Micky Roo so I do. He couldn’t cook an Ulster Fry to save his fucking life, so he couldn’t. All that French shite, wouldn’t be enough to feed my wee lad so it wouldn’t. His eyes were too close together for my liking. A bit Catholic like, if you know what I mean. No Surrender!

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Paul Rankin tweeted from his restaurant in Belfast....Aye right ye are now! I remember yer wee man Micky Roo so I do. He couldn’t cook an Ulster Fry to save his fucking life, so he couldn’t. All that French shite, wouldn’t be enough to feed my wee lad so it wouldn’t. His eyes were too close together for my liking. A bit Catholic like, if you know what I mean. No Surrender!

I like it especially when Jonathan Ross says his name.

• Like 1