CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

You need a to find a man with a vision. Shipman lacked the scale.

Shipman had to remain under the radar, and did so successfully for decades. His principles could be adopted to create a virus that doesn't harm you anymore than the flu, masking the true culprit for the hike in mortality rates

24 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

That tweet is nearly word for word that of the one put out by Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus at roughly the same time when everyone still thought the WHO was a reliable source of information.

Like I said, Trump is a politician trying to give off the appearance of acting decisively.

He's not just any politician. He's the president of the United States - winging it by cutting funds on a whim under the guise of an investigation for corruption which already clearly has a pre-determined result right in the middle of a pandemic is just as irresponsible, if not more so, than the Ethiopian prat in charge being bent.

They're both in the wrong and are both being incompetent - the United States simply does not rely solely on the WHO to gather information on China - to act like they do is ridiculous. When your dog is missing and you hear your Chink neighbour having a party next door, you don't rely on the heartfelt promises of the Ethiopian postman that there's nothing dodgy going on...

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I wouldn't be so sure - I think Trump has been his usual blundering self. Reflecting what people are thinking, and saying what people want to hear to cover your own arse when you've fucked up are two different things:

world-us-canada-52289056

Don't forget there's an election going on over there - the little whore would fucking pole dance in a thong if he thought it would get him votes. Cue empty claims that all of the WHO funds will be used to help the millions of Yanks who've lost their jobs.

…and therein lies the crux of the matter. 2020 is Presidential election year. Normally incumbent presidents are re-elected*, that is as long as the economy is sort of functioning which is why Trump is desperately keen to lift the lockdown. Trump has lost the BAME and the female vote and is relying on his small town America and redneck voter base but it is they who's employment has been hardest hit by the restrictions. Remember, whilst Trump won the last election, he did in fact lose the popular vote...

* Two recent exceptions to this was Carter who lost because he was perceived to be weak after the failure of the Iran hostage recue and H W Bush who's re-election should have been guaranteed as the conquering hero post First Iraqi War but was seen as economically out of touch. The mantra, "read my lips, no more taxes" before breaking his promise by raising taxes was the final nail in the coffin.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

…and therein lies the crux of the matter. 2020 is Presidential election year. Normally incumbent presidents are re-elected*, that is as long as the economy is sort of functioning which is why Trump is desperately keen to lift the lockdown. Trump has lost the BAME and the female vote and is relying on his small town America and redneck voter base but it is they who's employment has been hardest hit by the restrictions. Remember, whilst Trump won the last election, he did in fact lose the popular vote...

* Two recent exceptions to this was Carter who lost because he was perceived to be weak after the failure of the Iran hostage recue and H W Bush who's re-election should have been guaranteed as the conquering hero post First Iraqi War but was seen as economically out of touch. The mantra, "read my lips, no more taxes" before breaking his promise by raising taxes was the final nail in the coffin.

If his little tantrum where he suddenly claimed that he had absolute power over the entirety of the USA and resorting to petulant foot stamping when journalists ask him nasty questions hasn't killed his chances then I really do think we need to start considering the place as the first collectively mentally retarded country in recorded history... 

51 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

That tweet is nearly word for word that of the one put out by Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus at roughly the same time when everyone still thought the WHO was a reliable source of information.

Like I said, Trump is a politician trying to give off the appearance of acting decisively.

Jesus Suffering Christ. And I thought Alistair Cooke was dead. 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

I think Trump is merely reflecting what most Americans are thinking. Why should they give half a billion dollars to an organization that blatantly assisted a hostile power in concealing the potential threat posed by the outbreak of a highly infectious virus simply so the CCP could save face? The corrupt little African cunt shut down the warnings coming from Taiwan who tried to expose what Beijing was doing and the WHO diluted the advice given to its main benefactors. Yes, there was complacency from Western governments but those governments pay their dues to WHO to supply them with the most accurate information possible from ground zero in order to protect their populations and that simply didn't happen because of its Director-General's incestuous relationship with the barbaric Chinese regime. Trump is doing what all politicians do in a crisis by appearing to act decisively but is in reality at the mercy of events like the rest of us. However, I admire him for having the bollocks to stand up to the Chinese cancer, which I believe is the biggest threat to global security since the Nazis and the Japanese militarists of the 1930s.

Out of likes.

48 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He's not just any politician. He's the president of the United States - winging it by cutting funds on a whim under the guise of an investigation for corruption which already clearly has a pre-determined result right in the middle of a pandemic is just as irresponsible, if not more so, than the Ethiopian prat in charge being bent.

They're both in the wrong and are both being incompetent - the United States simply does not rely solely on the WHO to gather information on China - to act like they do is ridiculous. When your dog is missing and you hear your Chink neighbour having a party next door, you don't rely on the heartfelt promises of the Ethiopian postman that there's nothing dodgy going on...

Yes, he's president of the United States that provides 15% of the WHO's total funding and like most of its major contributors has been systematically lied to regardless of what other information might have been available. Why would you continue to pay for something that's clearly under the influence of an enemy power?

I suspect the aim of the funding suspension is to remove the crooked African and put a physician with some integrity in charge who will actually make an attempt to find the exact source of the disease and lay the blame for its spread where it firmly belongs in order to counter the bullshit coming out of Beijing in the last couple of weeks who have now made it the official government line that the US is responsible. You can bet your last bottle of hand sanitizer Trump will play that card for all its worth come November.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I wouldn't be so sure - I think Trump has been his usual blundering self. Reflecting what people are thinking, and saying what people want to hear to cover your own arse when you've fucked up are two different things:

world-us-canada-52289056

Don't forget there's an election going on over there - the little whore would fucking pole dance in a thong if he thought it would get him votes. Cue empty claims that all of the WHO funds will be used to help the millions of Yanks who've lost their jobs.

The thing is RK that when Trump tweeted this he was taking the WHO s version of what was going on as being factual. It’s not unreasonable to change his views on the WHO now that they’ve been shown to have been lying and covering up for the CCP while the virus was allowed to spread all over the world. I think if he didn’t call them out he’d be criticised even more, if that’s remotely possible. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I wouldn’t bank on winning any popular votes yourself.

Just saying lol

28 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Yes, he's president of the United States that provides 15% of the WHO's total funding and like most of its major contributors has been systematically lied to regardless of what other information might have been available. Why would you continue to pay for something that's clearly under the influence of an enemy power?

I suspect the aim of the funding suspension is to remove the crooked African and a physician with some integrity in charge who will actually make an attempt to find the exact source if the disease and lay the blame for its spread where it firmly belongs in order to counter the bullshit coming out of Beijing in the last couple of weeks who have now made it the official government line that that the US is responsible. You can bet your last bottle of hand sanitizer Trump will that card for all its worth come November.

You shouldn't keep paying for an unreliable service, but all I'm saying is it seems like an awfully timed (or incredibly conveniently timed) response considering the circumstances. Both Trump and the WHO are at fault for their respective parts in causing a perfect storm, just as much as China is, and for the entire thing to be used as a platform to promote some Yank cunts election campaign just adds insult to injury.

They're all cunts - never think for a second your best interests are the sole reason for anything any of them do - they probably only wipe their own arses because they can make money down the line promoting the brand of toilet roll.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The thing is RK that when Trump tweeted this he was taking the WHO s version of what was going on as being factual. It’s not unreasonable to change his views on the WHO now that they’ve been shown to have been lying and covering up for the CCP while the virus was allowed to spread all over the world. I think if he didn’t call them out he’d be criticised even more, if that’s remotely possible. 

True, and don't get me wrong, the WHO are corrupt cunts, but there's simply no way they were the only source of information the US had on the matter during the early stages. Considering every cunt and their mother knows that China isn't to be trusted at this point I don't think its a good enough reason to stop all support for the WHO in the middle of the outbreak that every country is only just starting to get to grips with. This will only ultimately delay research towards treatments and an eventual vaccine.

This shouldn't be happening in the middle of the crisis - all that benefits is Trump and his election campaign.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

True, and don't get me wrong, the WHO are corrupt cunts, but there's simply no way they were the only source of information the US had on the matter during the early stages. Considering every cunt and their mother knows that China isn't to be trusted at this point I don't think its a good enough reason to stop all support for the WHO in the middle of the outbreak that every country is only just starting to get to grips with. This will only ultimately delay research towards treatments and an eventual vaccine.

This shouldn't be happening in the middle of the crisis - all that benefits is Trump and his election campaign.

The WHO last year spent, according to their own accounts $200 million on travel expenses. The top layers of the organisation fly everywhere first class, stay in the most expensive hotels,(The Ethiopian Cunt likes a Presidential or Royal suite where available) and  in my opinion it’s just another carriage on the UN gravy train. Hopefully what Trump has done will force the corrupt leaders out quickly and I’m sure the US money will soon be reinstated. The problem nowadays is that when massive corruption is shown everybody shrugs their shoulders and says “There’s nothing we can do.” I think he’s done the right thing and it will result in a better WHO.  But Trump will get no credit, just criticism no matter what the outcome.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The WHO last year spent, according to their own accounts $200 million on travel expenses. The top layers of the organisation fly everywhere first class, stay in the most expensive hotels,(The Ethiopian Cunt likes a Presidential or Royal suite where available) and  in my opinion it’s just another carriage on the UN gravy train. Hopefully what Trump has done will force the corrupt leaders out quickly and I’m sure the US money will soon be reinstated. The problem nowadays is that when massive corruption is shown everybody shrugs their shoulders and says “There’s nothing we can do.” I think he’s done the right thing and it will result in a better WHO.  But Trump will get no credit, just criticism no matter what the outcome.

Good. Fuck him. He's just as bad. The WHO have acted like Chinese lap dogs, absolutely, but the only reason anything is being done about it now is to take the pressure off Trump and the American healthcare system at large, which has been letting people die for decades simply because they can't afford the ridiculously inflated cost of treatment and medicine. Millions have been infected by this, and its entirely possible that millions will be dead by the time its over - the WHO is a big part in that, but individual governments need to be held to account also. Almost every cunt involved has done the worst job possible in regards to containing the virus at the early stages - all the way down to that Chink cunt who knew she was ill and dodged safety measures so she could go on holiday when it started kicking off - and they all need to be held accountable.

Letting them brush it all under the rug with an easy scapegoat to burn at the stake benefits absolutely no one but the politicians who showed the exact complacent tendencies that they (rightfully) accuse the WHO of. Everyone is in the shit and everyone is responsible to varying extents and no fucker in any fucking government deserves any credit until this is over and done with.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I bet you wank over pictures of Owen Jones.

I’m amazed your chain is long enough to let you reach the computer from Katie Hopkins’ dungeon, just as I’m amazed your bacofoil helmet doesn’t irritate Toby Youngs’ knackers when you’re tonguing his scrotum. 

But fuck all that whataboutery bollocks. You are currently operating in a very crowded marketplace of populist fantasy and shouty Daily Mail inspired outrage. It’s unoriginal cookie-cutter shite and it’s poisoning this site. Change the fucking record fast or fuck off, we’ve heard this act before. 

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve fired many a SLR which as you will know is basically a FN. Damn good rifle which the MOD decided in their wisdom to replace with the SA80. Nice one. All to harmonise the NATO ammo calibre down to 5.56mm. An SLR round will stop an elephant. Same cannot be said for the SA 80 and it has never been liked by anyone I’ve known in the army.

Can't agree with you more on this one Billy. The SLRs I fired were ones captured by Royal down south that the Agries dropped and they're excellent weapons. Some had folding stocks, 30 round mags and full auto capability. Compare that to the heavyweight lumps of plastic with internal workings Stephen Hawking would struggle with and its like a Mercedes to an 80s Skoda. One of the main issues I found was the 30 round mags based on the yank M16, were prone to fouling up; the yanks use 'em a few times and chuck 'em whereas the cash strapped brits reused them for years and springs get fucking knackered. 2 or 3 stoppages per mag were the norm. The MOD had to fork out again in Afghanistan for batches to HK 7.62 rifles for adequate range and killing power over the wide open spaces out there (and breakout the mother of all guns, the GPMG again). Why the fuck they can't license a weapon that has a 5.56 and a 7.62 version from a decent manufacturer and start making them here (like the FN FAL/SLR) I don't know. MOD bean counters like nothing more than to waste the tax payers money in their own little procurement club.

37 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m amazed your chain is long enough to let you reach the computer from Katie Hopkins’ dungeon, just as I’m amazed your bacofoil helmet doesn’t irritate Toby Youngs’ knackers when you’re tonguing his scrotum. 

But fuck all that whataboutery bollocks. You are currently operating in a very crowded marketplace of populist fantasy and shouty Daily Mail inspired outrage. It’s unoriginal cookie-cutter shite and it’s poisoning this site. Change the fucking record fast or fuck off, we’ve heard this act before. 

Or what?

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Can't agree with you more on this one Billy. The SLRs I fired were ones captured by Royal down south that the Agries dropped and they're excellent weapons. Some had folding stocks, 30 round mags and full auto capability. Compare that to the heavyweight lumps of plastic with internal workings Stephen Hawking would struggle with and its like a Mercedes to an 80s Skoda. One of the main issues I found was the 30 round mags based on the yank M16, were prone to fouling up; the yanks use 'em a few times and chuck 'em whereas the cash strapped brits reused them for years and springs get fucking knackered. 2 or 3 stoppages per mag were the norm. The MOD had to fork out again in Afghanistan for batches to HK 7.62 rifles for adequate range and killing power over the wide open spaces out there (and breakout the mother of all guns, the GPMG again). Why the fuck they can't license a weapon that has a 5.56 and a 7.62 version from a decent manufacturer and start making them here (like the FN FAL/SLR) I don't know. MOD bean counters like nothing more than to waste the tax payers money in their own little procurement club.

Long beard.

36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pull the spring upward with a lacing hook and they won't jam from reduced upward force. Or just throw the cunts away as you mentioned.