CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And of those 0.000 of percentages the vast, vast majority are at death door anyway. If you're fit and healthy there's fuck all to worry about, therefore my bullshite call still stands. Get a cough, stay at home and you'll be right in a week or 2.

However, in India 10 million poor cunts die every year from preventable issues and 35% of the population is classified as malnourished. If it goes full blown there and in other shit hole cesspits like Bangladesh, Nigeria or the slums around Nairobi we could see death tolls in the millions and the complete break down of their barely functioning societies.

Fingers crossed for the call from the Donald, Putin and whichever swat little cunt runs China these days of "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." 

We've all got this pox. Every last one of us, and bat stew is a very poor cop-out excuse. The mushlips have gone quiet during these times and I'm somewhat concerned that the bombers have gone quiet too, as they could all be having a hey-day... unless of course they already have, under our noses. 

Young kids are not dropping like shite-wipes at the rate that one would expect.  The little fuckers seem to be immune from becoming ill, even if they've been force-fed with Cow & Gate COVID. Now, call me old fashioned and not up with the times, but the only thing that I can think of that we adults have that kids do not is SEX, less you're a choirboy. Now what was the question?  

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Lucky you, it’s a lot harder with an iPad. 

Maybe perhaps, but then again at least you get paid by Punkers for the resulting shots. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And of those 0.000 of percentages the vast, vast majority are at death door anyway. If you're fit and healthy there's fuck all to worry about, therefore my bullshite call still stands. Get a cough, stay at home and you'll be right in a week or 2.

However, in India 10 million poor cunts die every year from preventable issues and 35% of the population is classified as malnourished. If it goes full blown there and in other shit hole cesspits like Bangladesh, Nigeria or the slums around Nairobi we could see death tolls in the millions and the complete break down of their barely functioning societies.

Fingers crossed for the call from the Donald, Putin and whichever swat little cunt runs China these days of "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." 

Even if you’re young and in generally good health, if you catch the covid when convalescing from any illness or just being worn out, overworked, etc, even if you survive the infection, there may be a long term damage to the lungs and potentially long term disability and a shorter life span.( obviously only some cases) The UK is a highly populated land/s; fast transmission rate would overwhelm the care facility ever so quickly and critical care for those normally healthy, productive lot, with high survival odds would have been nearly impossible to provide. 
Then you have a lot like myself- on the wrong side of fifty, with some health issue but still fully productive; the possibility of ending up in a hospital raises quite a lot, with much higher odds of dying.

I agree about the costly surgeries, life extension treatments for the entitled retirees, I know a few of them. Not only are the surgeries in my opinion a luxury, taking resources from more essential care for younger patients, a lot of these individuals have plenty of cash and multiple properties here and abroad but still choose the “free” NHS, to give themselves on the cheap that extra year or so. Some live abroad permanently and only visit, when health issues kick in.

Regarding Asian, African shit holes; late April and May will be very unpleasant.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Away from the globalist virtue signalling the ONS have released the latest figures only a few hours ago. The Covid-19 fatality rate has now exceeded 5% which makes the coronavirus fifty times more lethal than seasonal flu. The ONS also noted that for the week ending 23/3/20 coronavirus accounted for 1% for all deaths recorded in the UK, a disease that wasn't in the public consciousness at the start of the year. 

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Away from the globalist virtue signalling the ONS have released the latest figures only a few hours ago. The Covid-19 fatality rate has now exceeded 5% which makes the coronavirus fifty times more lethal than seasonal flu. The ONS also noted that for the week ending 23/3/20 coronavirus accounted for 1% for all deaths recorded in the UK, a disease that wasn't in the public consciousness at the start of the year. 

I'm more worried about what killed the other 99%.

• Like 1

I've noticed that the retailers and supermarkets are issuing staff with PPE and only taking card payments to avoid handling cash. 

I'm glad that they're looking after themselves... because the fact that not one of them has thought to start Steri-Wiping the keypads and touch screens between customers, is a big FUCK YOU to their customers who have to jab away at screens and buttons that have already been fingered by 101 other cunts.

Style over substance bullshit that hasn't been thought through. I'm just a wanker with An NVQ 3 in food and premises hygiene, but I could organise this turnout better.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've noticed that the retailers and supermarkets are issuing staff with PPE and only taking card payments to avoid handling cash. 

I'm glad that they're looking after themselves... because the fact that not one of them has thought to start Steri-Wiping the keypads and touch screens between customers, is a big FUCK YOU to their customers who have to jab away at screens and buttons that have already been fingered by 101 other cunts.

Style over substance bullshit that hasn't been thought through. I'm just a wanker with An NVQ 3 in food and premises hygiene, but I could organise this turnout better.

One hundred percent agree. You can spray the pads between the punters with a fine mist of surgical spirit, without ruining it. I carry a small spray bottle with me, just to have it handy for such purpose. Good for disinfecting the mask, hands, etc.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

One of the outcomes of this circus will be the acceleration of the cashless society. This has been quietly becoming a reality over the last few years without much opposition but the implications of a totally electronic monetary system are frightening. Every citizen will be monitored by their everyday spending data and no transaction can be hidden from the  government and therefore they will wield vastly more power over the individual. As the old saying goes ‘Knowledge is power’ and this is truer nowadays more than ever. ANPR, CCTV, Facial recognition, smart phones, biometric passports, DNA databases etc. etc. The Chinese Communist Party have been using a digital credit system for years now. Every aspect of your life is basically credit scored and if your credit rating goes below a certain level they stop you from accessing basically anything they decide, such as public transport, housing, education, medical services and even families being denied the ability to buy food because they stop their ability to pay for anything. 

The majority of brain dead cunts in the west are too lazy minded or libtard minded to see the dangerous path we’re all on. The stupid fucking cunts who come out with the pathetic ‘If you’ve done nothing wrong, you don’t need to worry’ response are one day soon going to realise how wrong that is. The one thing that needs to happen after this virus bollocks fizzles out like a sparkler hanging out of our resident golfers rectum  must be a complete rethink about the complete surrender of our economies and infrastructures to China and to s lesser degree Russia. They are our enemy and have nothing but bad intentions towards us. If we continue to hand them everything we have on a plate we deserve everything that they 100% have planned for us.

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

One of the outcomes of this circus will be the acceleration of the cashless society. This has been quietly becoming a reality over the last few years without much opposition but the implications of a totally electronic monetary system are frightening. Every citizen will be monitored by their everyday spending data and no transaction can be hidden from the  government and therefore they will wield vastly more power over the individual. As the old saying goes ‘Knowledge is power’ and this is truer nowadays more than ever. ANPR, CCTV, Facial recognition, smart phones, biometric passports, DNA databases etc. etc. The Chinese Communist Party have been using a digital credit system for years now. Every aspect of your life is basically credit scored and if your credit rating goes below a certain level they stop you from accessing basically anything they decide, such as public transport, housing, education, medical services and even families being denied the ability to buy food because they stop their ability to pay for anything. 

The majority of brain dead cunts in the west are too lazy minded or libtard minded to see the dangerous path we’re all on. The stupid fucking cunts who come out with the pathetic ‘If you’ve done nothing wrong, you don’t need to worry’ response are one day soon going to realise how wrong that is. The one thing that needs to happen after this virus bollocks fizzles out like a sparkler hanging out of our resident golfers rectum  must be a complete rethink about the complete surrender of our economies and infrastructures to China and to s lesser degree Russia. They are our enemy and have nothing but bad intentions towards us. If we continue to hand them everything we have on a plate we deserve everything that they 100% have planned for us.

If the government still goes ahead handing over all our data to huwawai and therefore the chink machine there ought to be a revolution.

All this fucking mess is the chinks fault, probably on purpose and if this comes to light then its atomic fried lice time. Come on yanks, release your ethnic targeted bio weapons on the slopes 

• Like 1

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Thought I was alone in these thoughts Billy. An entirely cashless system will eventually lead to an Estonian system for all. The only possible outcome is centralised power, that being finance and international law. 

4 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Thought I was alone in these thoughts Billy. An entirely cashless system will eventually lead to an Estonian system for all. The only possible outcome is centralised power, that being finance and international law. 

A re-modelling of society along the lines of a Catholic monastic order would work perfectly....as long as everyone becomes a Catholic.It’s a laudable and attainable target.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A re-modelling of society along the lines of a Catholic monastic order would work perfectly....as long as everyone becomes a Catholic.It’s a laudable and attainable target.

Catholicism is the new Babylon. 

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The total number of deaths in the U.K. including those for Covid 19 has for the last 10 weeks been between 10 and 12 thousand every week. More or less constant, not up or down. So unless people have stopped dying from other illnesses there seems to be something we’re not being told. If the numbers don’t shoot up soon then What the fuck is going on? And more importantly Why? 

Also there have been some doctors having great success with a  Hydroxochloroquinne, Azithromycine and Zinc Sulphate cocktail. One doctor in New York has declared a 100% success rate with nearly 600 infected patients who were tested positive and after 5 to 6 days recovered and tested negative. According to him the earlier the treatment is given the better and people should not be left to isolate as the longer the virus is present in the lungs the harder it is to stop. 

The mystery I struggle with is why doesnt our government want to talk about any of this?

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The total number of deaths in the U.K. including those for Covid 19 has for the last 10 weeks been between 10 and 12 thousand every week. More or less constant, not up or down. So unless people have stopped dying from other illnesses there seems to be something we’re not being told. If the numbers don’t shoot up soon then What the fuck is going on? And more importantly Why? 

Also there have been some doctors having great success with a  Hydroxochloroquinne, Azithromycine and Zinc Sulphate cocktail. One doctor in New York has declared a 100% success rate with nearly 600 infected patients who were tested positive and after 5 to 6 days recovered and tested negative. According to him the earlier the treatment is given the better and people should not be left to isolate as the longer the virus is present in the lungs the harder it is to stop. 

The mystery I struggle with is why doesnt our government want to talk about any of this?

Where did you get the info on the 100% success rate?

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/zelenko-669-coronavirus-patients/

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A golfing buddy of mine’s father aged 92 has just been released from hospital after Covoid and he’s fine.He’s also had underlying heart problems for the last 20 years!

What the fuck is going on!

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I must admit to some surprise at your stance on this subject Your Worship. I’d have had you pegged for all money as a Toby Young-esque ultra capitalist who thinks we should be chucking the elderly off Beachy Head so the great Casino in the Square Mile can crank up and start producing arseholes again. I was expecting a blizzard of stats and graphs on the potential loss to GDP and why the QALYs don’t justify it, but no. Aside from a sly dig at Globalism you seem to be slight to the left of Genghis Khan for once. Bravo. 

42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Now now Billy, easy on the Kool-Aid, or you’ll be needing a tinfoil sash to go with the Bacofoil bowler on your Portadown Nature ramble later this year. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A golfing buddy of mine’s father aged 92 has just been released from hospital after Covoid and he’s fine.He’s also had underlying heart problems for the last 20 years!

A neighbour of mine smoked 30 a day till his 103rd birthday, then stopped and died the next day! I thought it gave you cancer!

You halfwit.