CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those Fucking Rainbows

Prints Harry

31 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It looks like  every house in three now has the stay positive rainbows thingies on their doors or windows ..Fuck off most of you are going to die so there is no reason to stay positive. Get Fucked.

Good to see the poofters symbol being prized back off them by children begat by a conventional sexual relationship.

• Like 3

Fuck me, That's a relief. I thought these fucking rainbows were a modern day substitute for the old red cross painted on the door. I thought 60% of my local neighbourhood were infected and I was getting ready to follow the flies in the warm weather to locate where the dead bodies were so I could partake in a bit of looting before their families arrived to clear up the mess.

That's put a fucking downer on my Easter weekend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck me, That's a relief. I thought these fucking rainbows were a modern day substitute for the old red cross painted on the door. I thought 60% of my local neighbourhood were infected and I was getting ready to follow the flies in the warm weather to locate where the dead bodies were so I could partake in a bit of looting before their families arrived to clear up the mess.

That's put a fucking downer on my Easter weekend.

No need to waste the talent. Pick up a crowbar a screwdriver and a stanley knife and have some fun with refrigerated lorries and a local ice rink.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

These fucking things .. the first ones I saw were on the gates to local care homes full of 80 year olds who are fucking going to die as soon as they cough. Now they are in every other fucking window.

rainbow.jpg

That's punkers "calling-card." A pair of his pantyhose, pegged up to dry, in readiness for his next punter/s.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

What was the fucking point of George anyway, the stupid fat pink cunt?

George was there to teach a generation of kids that its Ok to be an insipid little fag-pile, Bungle was there to implant faggy innuendo and zippy was a narcissistic little cunt. Jeffrey fucked them all.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It gave Bobby Davro something to impersonate, seeing as he was the only cunt he was any good at! 

Oh shit, that wanker lived just round the corner. Used to do that impression in Londis on Ashford high street. Grinning cheese-cunt.

29 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

George was there to teach a generation of kids that its Ok to be an insipid little fag-pile, Bungle was there to implant faggy innuendo and zippy was a narcissistic little cunt. Jeffrey fucked them all.

He had Rod, Jane and Freddie too. All at once, with Dawn the next door neighbour as the sandwich filling. They had some fun pre Yewtree.

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

No need to waste the talent. Pick up a crowbar a screwdriver and a stanley knife and have some fun with refrigerated lorries and a local ice rink.

Make sure the fillings are gold ..dont pull..knock em out ..much quicker..i read somewhere 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Shagga for Freedom

The homeless sometimes draw codes on the outside of houses to spread info about the facilities available to others in their community. I'm guessing they're saying the homeowner likes to suck smelly old cock.  

1 hour ago, Shagga for Freedom said:

The homeless sometimes draw codes on the outside of houses to spread info about the facilities available to others in their community. I'm guessing they're saying the homeowner likes to suck smelly old cock.  

Drew? 

On 09/04/2020 at 09:08, Dawn Chorus said:

It looks like  every house in three now has the stay positive rainbows thingies on their doors or windows ..Fuck off most of you are going to die so there is no reason to stay positive. Get Fucked.

I thought the neighbours had all gone LBGT and the other queer fucks I can’t remember that involve wheelchairs, crayons and sunshine coaches with all this rainbow shit in their windows.