CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Royal Pain

White Cunt

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

And that's it? Woah, consider me schooled.

You seem to be labouring under the delusion you’re presenting some kind of poker face here.

Everyone can see you’re an uptight, middle managing little pervert who has just been exposed.

Guest Bernard Fuck
25 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You seem to be labouring under the delusion you’re presenting some kind of poker face here.

Everyone can see you’re an uptight, middle managing little pervert who has just been exposed.

2/10*  You're not very good at this are you, do you want to phone a friend?

*Must try harder

North side, east side
Little Willy, Willy wears the crown, he's the king around town
Dancing, glancing
Willy drives them silly with his star shoe shimmy shuffle down

Way past one, and feeling allright
'Cause with little Willy round they can last all night
Hey down, stay down, stay down down

'Cause little Willy, Willy won't go home
But you can't push Willy round
Willy won't go, try tellin' everybody but, oh no
Little Willy, Willy won't go home

Up town, down town
Little Willy, Willy drives them wild with his run-around style
Inside, outside
Willy sends them silly with his star-shine shimmy shuffle smile

Guest Bill Stickers
57 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

2/10*  You're not very good at this are you, do you want to phone a friend?

*Must try harder

North side, east side
Little Willy, Willy wears the crown, he's the king around town
Dancing, glancing
Willy drives them silly with his star shoe shimmy shuffle down

Way past one, and feeling allright
'Cause with little Willy round they can last all night
Hey down, stay down, stay down down

'Cause little Willy, Willy won't go home
But you can't push Willy round
Willy won't go, try tellin' everybody but, oh no
Little Willy, Willy won't go home

Up town, down town
Little Willy, Willy drives them wild with his run-around style
Inside, outside
Willy sends them silly with his star-shine shimmy shuffle smile

Absolutely diabolical. People have been banned for less. You’re a total disgrace. 

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Or do a George Harrison and get lung cancer and a brain tumour

There’s been a load of potentially world famous musicians who were aborted, spaffed into a sock, or dribbled down the inside of their potential mother’s leg.

A real shame our budding songwriter didn’t suffer the same fate.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Thanks for your armchair psychology but I’m not convinced.

I’ve got solid written proof that you sit and imagine Megan being passed around by multiple men. What you’re asserting seems a little more speculative.

One has to admit Billbo, it's an enduring image ; Ms Markle bent over the sofa in whatever Hollywood pad they've land in, about to be punished by a foot long black snake while the rest of the niggaz shit around smokin' blunts and sippin' on 40s until it their turn get some action with her prolapsed coffee colored pussy flaps gripping their behemoth ghetto cocks for dear life.

But not as enduring an image as poor old Harry Hewitt sat watching and getting cold beers for the homies  

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

One has to admit Billbo, it's an enduring image ; Ms Markle bent over the sofa in whatever Hollywood pad they've land in, about to be punished by a foot long black snake while the rest of the niggaz shit around smokin' blunts and sippin' on 40s until it their turn get some action with her prolapsed coffee colored pussy flaps gripping their behemoth ghetto cocks for dear life.

But not as enduring an image as poor old Harry Hewitt sat watching and getting cold beers for the homies  

You’re a weird guy. Why does it have to be a black cock? 

6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You’re a weird guy. Why does it have to be a black cock? 

What could be worse for the leaching Royals to know their darling Harry not only married a shine but she took no time in getting them both to fly the nest and revert to type by tricking for the homeboys?

Guest Bernard Fuck
17 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Absolutely diabolical. People have been banned for less. You’re a total disgrace. 

Oh diddums , once again soliciting the assistance of others to support his cowards view.

You'd love to imagine you present yourself as edgy  and 'dangerous' whereas the reality is an unshakeable mental image of a John Prescott lookalike furiously wanking himself senseless over the Grattan catalogue underwear model page of an evening before curling up in the foetal  (or fecal in your case you sad turd of a human) position and crying themselves to sleep.

The majority of your input here has been used to attack the posters rather than the subject of the nomination. That's nothing more than a positive identification of your own massive insecurity issues, admit it, it's you who has the bad comb over and dead end middle management job isn't it, Bill Bullshit? It's all projection to cover up for the massive failure you've made of your life and your resentment gets passed onto others. I read cunts like you like a book. I expect you also infest other forums, something like a gamers site and definitely a pseudo soldier one, some sort of mercenary/global security place where you and the rest of the keyboard "soldier of fortune" types hang out and invent stories about that coup in Belize or wherever.

Go fuck yourself sonny, don't attempt to drag me into a battle of wits because I'd never fight an unarmed man.

Guest Bernard Fuck
17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think we've found the new John Lennon. Now all we need to do is shoot the cunt. 

I thought you were making a sandwich?

Guest Bernard Fuck
17 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

There’s been a load of potentially world famous musicians who were aborted, spaffed into a sock, or dribbled down the inside of their potential mother’s leg.

A real shame our budding songwriter didn’t suffer the same fate.

This will be you , lost and lonely. Aw diddums, maybe the Camberwell parrot will give you a cuddle.o-CRYING-BABY-facebook.jpg

That ginger fucking cunt will be back once he runs out of factor 50 soltan, skin cancer is well established, and he realises that beneath the vaguely attractive facade of his indignant mannequin of a missus lies a vacuous whore whose soul is as empty as her capacity for talent.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove

Meghan Markle's certainly got a cracking pair of air bags on her. They could come in handy in few years time. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Oh diddums , once again soliciting the assistance of others to support his cowards view.

You'd love to imagine you present yourself as edgy  and 'dangerous' whereas the reality is an unshakeable mental image of a John Prescott lookalike furiously wanking himself senseless over the Grattan catalogue underwear model page of an evening before curling up in the foetal  (or fecal in your case you sad turd of a human) position and crying themselves to sleep.

The majority of your input here has been used to attack the posters rather than the subject of the nomination. That's nothing more than a positive identification of your own massive insecurity issues, admit it, it's you who has the bad comb over and dead end middle management job isn't it, Bill Bullshit? It's all projection to cover up for the massive failure you've made of your life and your resentment gets passed onto others. I read cunts like you like a book. I expect you also infest other forums, something like a gamers site and definitely a pseudo soldier one, some sort of mercenary/global security place where you and the rest of the keyboard "soldier of fortune" types hang out and invent stories about that coup in Belize or wherever.

Go fuck yourself sonny, don't attempt to drag me into a battle of wits because I'd never fight an unarmed man.

More abysmal Google psychology.

Shut up, you’re boring. The unarmed man quote is about as stale and inoffensive as it comes.

Guest Bernard Fuck
38 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

More abysmal Google psychology.

Shut up, you’re boring. The unarmed man quote is about as stale and inoffensive as it comes.

Google translation "please go away, I'm feeling vulnerable".

I was right about you .

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Google translation "please go away, I'm feeling vulnerable".

I was right about you .

Even more amateur psychology! 

20 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Even more amateur psychology! 

Fuck that shit Bill, get yourself over to the "clap" thread - LCS is making an all-out play to usurp your neoclassical liberal crown, and you need to organise a multicultural rainbow alliance focus group to put a stop to his little game.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck that shit Bill, get yourself over to the "clap" thread - LCS is making an all-out play to usurp your neoclassical liberal crown, and you need to organise a multicultural rainbow alliance focus group to put a stop to his little game.

I’m running out of allies baws. 

Guest judgetwi
On 16/04/2020 at 06:58, Bill Stickers said:

I’m a republican Judge

You seem very touchy on the subject. Have you co-authored some erotic fiction via PM together?

No. I’m not capable of stringing a few words together to make a sentence, as you may have noticed. Besides which I would have thought the authorship of erotic fiction would require some past experience. As you are probably aware fat bastards in wheelchairs tend to be somewhat lacking in that department.

On the other hand, as always, you know best.

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Oh for fucks sake! Another one. I can’t be arsed to take the piss out of this cunt. Going to bed.

Fuck off.... lol......stfu....lol ....all the rest of it. Wankers.