CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

#YouClapForMeNow

Roadkill

Guest Bernard Fuck
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Come on, you can do better than that.

What deeply ingrained mental neurosis do I possess which lead me to watch it?

An overwhelming sense of insecurity.

You throw a couple of lines in, in the attempt to appear urbane and witty yet you're an echo chamber, regurgitating your shallow retorts in lieu of any substance. It doesn't take a quack psychologist to see that, Mother goose could see that.

Do you have a 'thing' for Jezz Kyle perchance,old bean?

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Bernard Fuck said:

An overwhelming sense of insecurity.

Fascinating. Anything else?

Do you reckon at some point, you’ll cease with the endless diagnoses and post something memorable or at least passingly amusing? 

Guest Bernard Fuck
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fascinating. Anything else?

Do you reckon at some point, you’ll cease with the endless diagnoses and post something memorable or at least passingly amusing? 

It's not a diagnosis, it's a fucking headline.

Guest Bernard Fuck

Anyway, back on topic, should we be clapping for the enrichment of the countries vulnerable children by Paki rape gangs? Or the 300k majority illiterate, uneducated, unskilled ( I'm sure one of the duty melts will make something from those) mostly male invaders swarming onto our shores each year ? You know, the fake refugees who seem to have abandoned their wives, kids, parents and grandparents in their scramble for gibsmedats?

Should we be clapping for the same enrichers who are occupying beds and squirting out brats by the hordeful and turning white Britons into a minority within 3 decades? What's the stats on London now, anyone?

And there's the pantywaists who cry racist at every given opportunity. Yay diversity.

5 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Anyway, back on topic, should we be clapping for the enrichment of the countries vulnerable children by Paki rape gangs? Or the 300k majority illiterate, uneducated, unskilled ( I'm sure one of the duty melts will make something from those) mostly male invaders swarming onto our shores each year ? You know, the fake refugees who seem to have abandoned their wives, kids, parents and grandparents in their scramble for gibsmedats?

Should we be clapping for the same enrichers who are occupying beds and squirting out brats by the hordeful and turning white Britons into a minority within 3 decades? What's the stats on London now, anyone?

And there's the pantywaists who cry racist at every given opportunity. Yay diversity.

Good work Bernie. You're on the firm.

Guest Bernard Fuck
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good work Bernie. You're on the firm.

Cheers , it's good to see there's still some with a backbone and national spirit, I was starting to think this was some sort of Antifa lite platform.

6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I love that your claims to wealth and success are not based on your possessions or achievements, but your neighbours,

Did you know that the bloke across the road from me when I was a lad in Scotland still actually had some of his own teeth?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bernard Fuck said:

I clapped for you on Thursday night Bernie baby.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

3 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

@Erroreptile404?

Hows the new gaming chair working out and your attempts to galvanise the community into shutting us down for a fairly accurate idea of what you creepy cunts look at online when not playing pacman? 

Sinister dog turd snaffling wanker

Guest Stoolstabber500
17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He's history uncle ape. A creature that thick eventually puts his 6 toed foot right in it a reveals the pathetic action of creating a multi ID on a shit hole like this

And to think roops turned down my offer of creating a multi for a set period, purely to inject some much needed humour and spite into this place 

The only much needed humour you could possibly inject into this place is if you live streamed yourself committing suicide via hanging from the ceiling beams.

☺️

Fuck off.

Guest Stoolstabber500
18 hours ago, Roadkill said:

... are you bragging about your neighbours' expensive car?  

I thought according to all you bellends the north is supposed to be this poor dystopia?

Weird how a (last time I checked anyway) £300'000+ classic car is a drop in the ocean here isn't it 🤔

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

I thought according to all you bellends the north is supposed to be this poor dystopia?

Weird how a (last time I checked anyway) £300'000+ classic car is a drop in the ocean here isn't it 🤔

The point, you idiot child, is it’s not your car. 

By our own fucking stupid logic, a homeless person sleeping in a cardboard box in Notting Hill is worth millions of pounds.

I live in Newcastle you fool. The only reason you've got everyone kicking your head in is that you're being ridiculously sensitive about the whole thing... Well, that and you're also blatantly @Erroreptile404.

• Like 1

Can you not see what an absolute cunt this post identifies you as? 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I live in Newcastle you fool. The only reason you've got everyone kicking your head in is that you're being ridiculously sensitive about the whole thing... Well, that and you're also blatantly @Erroreptile404.

@stoolstabber5000 Your existence seems to be endlessly playing top trumps, but with other people’s achievements.

If you’re not banging on about your neighbours’ car, or the mythical power generating capacity of the north, you’re talking about the exploits of the British and it’s empire decades or more before you were even born.

You do this because you’re a sad sack of shit. You’ve never accomplished anything, you have no meaning, no purpose, no bragging rights. 

You’re unlikely  to even be the most northern dwelling person on the forum given roadkill’s hometown.

You’re finished. Fuck off by sundown. You’ve been warned.