CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Watching old shit cos you're bored

Eric Cuntman

13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Good evening imbecile.

I’m on a golfing jolly in Scotland.

I suppose your “all inclusive” in some ghastly Iberian shithole has been cancelled and you’ve been bickering with Club Salmonella to get your deposit back....

lol.

You’re sat in your bedroom, in your spunk-encrusted pants, playing golf on a games console you pay £13.45 per week to Brighthouse for. Fucking wanker.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You’re sat in your bedroom, in your spunk-encrusted pants, playing golf on a games console you pay £13.45 per week to Brighthouse for. Fucking wanker.

What alternative holiday plans have you made?

Is Portugal back on agenda for you after recent developments?

You must be relieved.

lol.

10 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What alternative holiday plans have you made?

Is Portugal back on agenda for you after recent developments?

You must be relieved.

lol.

I hope your internet connection allows your “jolly” to continue. I can imagine all your golfing mates, sat in their bedrooms, in their spunk-encrusted pants, little headsets on, all hoping they can smack your weedy little avatar in the head with a well hit drive.

31 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Keep up Ape you dozy cunt. Brighthouse went into administration at the end of March. I know because I read the FT.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Keep up Ape you dozy cunt. Brighthouse went into administration at the end of March. I know because I read the FT.

The only reason anyone would know or care about whether Brighthouse were in administration is if they’d bought a piece of shit 49” TV and signed up to pay £19.96 per week for the next five years. Not because they read the FT,  you Fucking Tosser.

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

The only reason anyone would know or care about whether Brighthouse were in administration is if they’d bought a piece of shit 49” TV and signed up to pay £19.96 per week for the next five years. Not because they read the FT,  you Fucking Tosser.

Hot on the heels of Albemarle & Bond too, a bad few months on Benefits Street.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hot on the heels of Albemarle & Bond too, a bad few months on Benefits Street.

Are Fake Provident Checks still a thing? They were all the rage among my more economically challenged customers some years ago. In fact I was once offered £50k worth of high quality fakes for £500 by a well-meaning Ned who entirely accepted that I’d never get them past the Checkout at Waitrose. 

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Are Fake Provident Checks still a thing? They were all the rage among my more economically challenged customers some years ago. In fact I was once offered £50k worth of high quality fakes for £500 by a well-meaning Ned who entirely accepted that I’d never get them past the Checkout at Waitrose. 

So he settled for a script for 56 DF118s then?

19 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yes, recorder practice, less annoying than the tenor sax. 

Less annoying than recorder practice. 

How dare you! ( ') apostrophe please. Mark would be most offended in his blue suede shoes. By the way Mark doesn't do world cinema. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

🗑️

Great work.

I know I'm not the only one here who thinks we should be rid of this oik. It's probably one of pens new multis so it can fill up every forum with yet more mindless drivel and humourless trolling. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Great work.

I know I'm not the only one here who thinks we should be rid of this oik. It's probably one of pens new multis so it can fill up every forum with yet more mindless drivel and humourless trolling. 

I thought that I was one of your multies and that you were one of Wolfies multis.