CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The VE Day Commemorations

Penny Farthing

20 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I wish, just a B cup :mellow:

Anything more than a handfuls a waste Roops, in my humble opinion.

Anyway, are there any plans in place to release Kleftiko? I've heard you allude to the "release of more toxic characters in the future".

Not that I'm asking for the cunts release. Sadly, he's become incredibly tedious and predictable. Like Jewdy, only sober.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Of course you’ve made money selling sex and exploiting people haven’t you pimp scum ?

No doubt you supplied heroin to your exploited sex workers, as well as turning a blind eye to the spreading of AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases.

Most sex workers are addicted to crack aswell as heroin, Punkers.

For a man with the connections to the West African rent-boy scene as yourself, I'd expect you to know this.

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

For a man with the connections to the West African rent-boy scene as yourself, I'd expect you to know this.

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Cretin.

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

On the subject of Africans, what the fuck is going on with Somali's hair? I've noticed that they all look like a couple of thousand spiders are living on their heads.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On the subject of Africans, what the fuck is going on with Somali's hair? I've noticed that they all look like a couple of thousand spiders are living on their heads.

death to these thousand spidered hair dogs and their bog brush relatives Authoritah. You know they even have an airline, Fuzzy-Wuzzy Air? Mad cunts

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most of them have limbs like fucking spiders too, as you'll see from this before and after shot of a typical Somalian.

farah_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqDrhvVznI9plYhFKo

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Most of them have limbs like fucking spiders too, as you'll see from this before and after shot of a typical Somalian.

farah_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqDrhvVznI9plYhFKo

there are some bleak places on the Kent coast where these fucks might feel at home CB. Wogatissue isn't a thing though, it's just a made up, quasi racial cheap pop at an ethnic group

17 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Anything more than a handfuls a waste Roops, in my humble opinion.

Anyway, are there any plans in place to release Kleftiko? I've heard you allude to the "release of more toxic characters in the future".

Not that I'm asking for the cunts release. Sadly, he's become incredibly tedious and predictable. Like Jewdy, only sober.

Not my call as I was not the Admin/mod who put him in the cooler.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not my call as I was not the Admin/mod who put him in the cooler.

Fair enough. It was a good call Roops as I personally think he's either incredibly either sad, bitter or a total cunt. If he at least joined the meandering discourse he'd still be a cunt though, only slightly less.

On 16/05/2020 at 20:18, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know what that word means. It's just an attraction based on intellectual contact. Nothing sinister or perverse

Rubbish. I bet you were enjoying a drunken midnight wank, trousers down by your ankles, surrounded by a mountain of Stella cans rattling away like tins on a wedding car, as you envisaged @Mrs Roops loving one up the chutney almost as much as @Earl of Punkape.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Rubbish. I bet you were enjoying a drunken midnight wank, trousers down by your ankles, surrounded by a mountain of Stella cans rattling away like tins on a wedding car, as you envisaged @Mrs Roops loving one up the chutney almost as much as @Earl of Punkape.

He must have a thing for the middle ages as he imagines picking Roops chastity device and unbuttoning her wale bone corset.

Edited by Major Cunt
Ages ffs

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Close but with 2 inaccurate points. It was 4 pints of Guinness and the best part of a litre of Smirnoff. And I have no interest in bum holes. Why hang around the sewer when there's a temple right above it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Fair enough. It was a good call Roops as I personally think he's either incredibly either sad, bitter or a total cunt. If he at least joined the meandering discourse he'd still be a cunt though, only slightly less.

He's neither sad nor bitter, just bored as he has wealth and just wanders aimlessly around Europe (pre-covid). In his day, Frank was the master of the subversive comment, the problem was that it went over most people's heads hence the repetitive Rocky vid and showcasing his non-existent musicianship.

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He's neither sad nor bitter, just bored as he has wealth and just wanders aimlessly around Europe (pre-covid). In his day, Frank was the master of the subversive comment, the problem was that it went over most people's heads hence the repetitive Rocky vid and showcasing his non-existent musicianship.

In the end it was just abusive one liners with him. I don't want to ever see him back on here. 

22 hours ago, ratcum said:

death to these thousand spidered hair dogs and their bog brush relatives Authoritah. You know they even have an airline, Fuzzy-Wuzzy Air? Mad cunts

African airlines have diversified somewhat these days. A Kenyan airline have been supplying horticultural equipment and ensured timely air-drop delivery recently when a man from Clapham ordered a spade for his garden.