CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC obsession with whores

Trucking Funt

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Haven’t you got a ‘tell as many lies as you like’ buffet to go to somewhere?

Fucking waffling slag.

Wot, the site's cheeky chappy rushing to the rescue? You've painted yourself as some sort of Alfie "fuck and run" merchant who's had "the opportunity to fulfil any sexual fantasies". I'm sure some of the more gullible punters were in awe of you...that is, until you uploaded a piccy of yourself. Instead of an Aldwych Adonis, we were assaulted with an image of a paunchy pensioner with spindly arms. Given your toothless state your facettes de la petit mort view must be a sight to behold. I understand half a dozen punters requested their donations back.

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Always willing to read "my mate who is a [insert embellishment here] tells me" opinions, Eric - but hey, I need to de-escalate as I sense some irritable tension going on here so to smooth things over I'll reach out to a PR agency who sometimes need a CP certified minder or two whenever Gemma Collins opens a Poundland store. You're obviously a "man in the know" so I'll pass on your details. I'll leave it to you to work out finder's fees etc.

Well, we all have 'a mate who is a [insert embellishment here]. Don't we?

I recall during our discussion on the H&K conversion, that you referred to your 'mate' as a 'trusted source'. A very trusted source. All their information seemed to be the first few paragraphs of the Wikipedia entry for SIG .357.

And I imagine that, unlike yours, Gemma Collins' CP operatives actually exist. Lol. Now you get on with that 'de-escalation' before the irritable tension gets the better of you, Sue Ellen.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, we all have 'a mate who is a [insert embellishment here]. Don't we?

I recall during our discussion on the H&K conversion, that you referred to your 'mate' as a 'trusted source'. A very trusted source. All their information seemed to be the first few paragraphs of the Wikipedia entry for SIG .357.

And I imagine that, unlike yours, Gemma Collins' CP operatives actually exist. Lol. Now you get on with that 'de-escalation' before the irritable tension gets the better of you, Sue Ellen.

Hey mate, I get it - I truly do. I actually think your not to bothered about whatever anecdotal guff I give out whether its my job or travels abroad. Its that you made yourself the site's gunsmith in residence then little ol' me casually mentions that for a few days I was packing heat. It clearly hurt which wasn't my intention.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Hey mate, I get it - I truly do. I actually think your not to bothered about whatever anecdotal guff I give out whether its my job or travels abroad. Its that you made yourself the site's gunsmith in residence then little ol' me casually mentions that for a few days I was packing heat. It clearly hurt which wasn't my intention.

The only heat you've ever packed is one of those air activated hand warmers when you're out in the woods confusing dogs. 

@Eric Cuntman have a watch of this first (it will cheer you up no end), then get dressed, open the curtains switch the computer of tablet off. The open the door and go for a long walk, use you walking strich, crutches or stroller if needs be. Best to keep away from the beach. There is no rain fore-casted for today and there should be some sunshine later. Come back home at about 1900 .. you will feel much better.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Packing heat? You think highly of yourself, don’t you? From the photos I’ve seen I’d say you’d need a truckload of topical oestrogen to get to “tepid sandpaper”. Heat, I suspect, left you a long, long while ago. Even a vintage Sean Bean in full hunt sab get up would alas be as tears in the desert. 

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

@Eric Cuntman have a watch of this first (it will cheer you up no end), then get dressed, open the curtains switch the computer of tablet off. The open the door and go for a long walk, use you walking strich, crutches or stroller if needs be. Best to keep away from the beach. There is no rain fore-casted for today and there should be some sunshine later. Come back home at about 1900 .. you will feel much better.

Which Mrs Roops are you snivelling around today Pen? Is it the original one, or the one you think replaced her a couple of years ago?

40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wot, the site's cheeky chappy rushing to the rescue? You've painted yourself as some sort of Alfie "fuck and run" merchant who's had "the opportunity to fulfil any sexual fantasies". I'm sure some of the more gullible punters were in awe of you...that is, until you uploaded a piccy of yourself. Instead of an Aldwych Adonis, we were assaulted with an image of a paunchy pensioner with spindly arms. Given your toothless state your facettes de la petit mort view must be a sight to behold. I understand half a dozen punters requested their donations back.

Triggered? LOL LOL LOL

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Stop digging ffs.

You rotting old cunt.

38 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A simple girl from the valleys running rings around all these halfwit angerholics .. how ironic 🤣

I’m looking forward to wringing your scrawny turkey neck and crushing your Adam’s apple. 

59 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Packing heat? You think highly of yourself, don’t you? From the photos I’ve seen I’d say you’d need a truckload of topical oestrogen to get to “tepid sandpaper”. Heat, I suspect, left you a long, long while ago. Even a vintage Sean Bean in full hunt sab get up would alas be as tears in the desert. 

Those who live in glass houses and all that, Dr Cockwomble. How was the bush? Did you get your arse reamed by an inbred sheep farmer? Are you allowed to prescribe Anusol to yourself?

29 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Those who live in glass houses and all that, Dr Cockwomble. How was the bush? Did you get your arse reamed by an inbred sheep farmer? Are you allowed to prescribe Anusol to yourself?

Since you ask you soppy cunt;

1. There is not much Bush in Margaret River, more vineyards and coastline. Topped up the cellar nicely now we are allowed to venture out. 2. No. And I’m not sure there’s a market for inbred sheep, thus not many farmers. 3. Anusol, like most rectal sclerosants is available otc here so no need to prescribe, and besides if your pissy inference is it’s a sodomy-induced rectal fissure I need treating then it’s generally Rectogesic you’d need. But then a bright chap like you would know that, or at least you’d know which friend to ask in the canteen until your tachograph lets you back to work, or whatever other council-approved vocation is keeping you in Wotsits. 

I see that you are intent on clinging to my every word like a literary genital wart. I assure you after a long career dealing with diseased twats and arseholes you are about as anxiety provoking as condensation. Fuck off, you’re boring me. 

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

She'll be heading to Zanzibar to install the new microwaves at the command centre for their space program. She'll have to undertake an extensive firearms safety training course first, as she'll be given a Bren gun to defend herself from the cannibal Pygmies known to operate in the area. No big deal.

Good old killa; like a mild dose of the clap but without the mildness....

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

We all have our idiosyncrasies judge, even you do, though the inverse bragging of your man-of-the-people act is looking a bit tiresome...

Mmm, I'd say the one thing here that's getting tiresome for the puntership is your know it all responses to a little light ribbing. Maybe you could take it on the chin once in a while a have a laugh at the inadequacies we all possess, albeit you have less of these than most.

I'm pretty sure why a great thinker and roaring success of a human being has gravitated to a cesspit such as this. Your acerbic wit wasn't appreciated or tolerated in your real life, or indeed on some of the serious forums you once contributed brilliantly to. One can imagine the debate you would have had on any number of forums you're expert in and the way you'd have pissed off others with your haughty, "you're wrong you stupid little man" demeanour, and hence were fucked off by the mods.

Here you can rule the roost and look down on us cretins from your dog turd castle in the sky.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Since you ask you soppy cunt;

1. There is not much Bush in Margaret River, more vineyards and coastline. Topped up the cellar nicely now we are allowed to venture out. 2. No. And I’m not sure there’s a market for inbred sheep, thus not many farmers. 3. Anusol, like most rectal sclerosants is available otc here so no need to prescribe, and besides if your pissy inference is it’s a sodomy-induced rectal fissure I need treating then it’s generally Rectogesic you’d need. But then a bright chap like you would know that, or at least you’d know which friend to ask in the canteen until your tachograph lets you back to work, or whatever other council-approved vocation is keeping you in Wotsits. 

I see that you are intent on clinging to my every word like a literary genital wart. I assure you after a long career dealing with diseased twats and arseholes you are about as anxiety provoking as condensation. Fuck off, you’re boring me. 

I don't claim to be the scholarly type, I'm just an inquisitive soul with a knack for clocking bullshitters. Incidentally, If you're a doctor, why would you have been subject to lockdown? From what I can gather, Australia's lockdown regs are fairly similar to those in the UK. Surely a key worker would have been able to "venture out"? 

P.S. I know how to perform an internet search for treatment information on a wide range of medical conditions as well. 😁

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good old killa; like a mild dose of the clap but without the mildness....

Mmm, I'd say the one thing here that's getting tiresome for the puntership is your know it all responses to a little light ribbing. Maybe you could take it on the chin once in a while a have a laugh at the inadequacies we all possess, albeit you have less of these than most.

I'm pretty sure why a great thinker and roaring success of a human being has gravitated to a cesspit such as this. Your acerbic wit wasn't appreciated or tolerated in your real life, or indeed on some of the serious forums you once contributed brilliantly to. One can imagine the debate you would have had on any number of forums you're expert in and the way you'd have pissed off others with your haughty, "you're wrong you stupid little man" demeanour, and hence were fucked off by the mods.

Here you can rule the roost and look down on us cretins from your dog turd castle in the sky.  

She has previous elsewhere?