CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dame Vera Lynn

Trucking Funt

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've seen it before. It takes place in some rural cottage or something and he's only in there for a couple of minutes before Reed manhandles him out of the door.

I know you like him, but I thought Reed was an obnoxious fucking pig. I would love to have seen Henry Cooper knock the cunt on his arse. Some part in a period drama, they brought Cooper in as a non speaking part to have a 'gentlemans' boxing match with Ollie's character. Ollie decided to take the piss and properly landed one on Coopers chin. Didn't go down well, unlike Reed, who went down like a sack of shit and spent 5 minutes dribbling and mumbling on the floor.

'enry's hammer. Fucking knocked Clay into next week. Unfortunately it was right at the end of the round. 

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Whilst on tour with the MCC in South Africa in 1948 - 49, Jack Crapp and Alec Bedser had enjoyed a particularly lively night out and were returning to the team hotel, to be met by the night concierge. At which point the conversation went thus:

Concierge: 'Bed sir?'

JC: ' No! Crapp!

Concierge: 'Ah, that would be down this corridor, first on the left sir'

Now THAT's badinage and a rib-tickling play on words

Alf Gover holds the record for the longest follow through. In India in '33 he bowled a delivery, ran past the batsman into the pavilion and into the bog. 

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

My uncle was at El Alamein,  and she gave him and his mates a signed photo, when she entertained them.  He was so proud of it, but he always was a daft cunt.

Fuck off.

Did she autograph his White surrender flag before he ran back and hid under the bed?

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As was this chap 

Gerard_Broadmead_Roope.jpg

In all fairness this Roops was much better than our Roops. He rammed a Nazi heavy cruiser (Admiral Hipper) with his shitty little destroyer (HMS Glowworm).

Our Roops would have just tried to argue with the cunts using a megaphone and Google Translate before banning them from the Corner.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

In all fairness this Roops was much better than our Roops. He rammed a Nazi heavy cruiser (Admiral Hipper) with his shitty little destroyer (HMS Glowworm).

Our Roops would have just tried to argue with the cunts using a megaphone and Google Translate before banning them from the Corner.

And then changing username to something random like......Dawn Chorus?

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And then changing username to something random like......Dawn Chorus?

Dawn Chorus was an old multi of Pen's from the Corner's Paleolithic era - roughly contemporaneous with Starcross Stan.

5 hours ago, ratcum said:

according to my Aunty Vi (an authority on these things), Vera had a fanny like badly fitted decking; you could lose a Jack Russell in it

Never mind this shite ratty, I watched another excellent documentary this morning on Al Jazerah on why the Arabs useless military tactics and lack of coordination led to the Israelis believing they were invincible after the 6 day war when the rag head ran away like girls. An apartheid state was them set up and we've been dealing with the shit storm ever since.

Check it out motherfucker

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

'enry's hammer. Fucking knocked Clay into next week. Unfortunately it was right at the end of the round. 

Angelo Dundee was a cheating cunt. He used smelling salts and cut the jungle bunny's glove to give him extra time to recover. The greatest my fucking arse!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

Angelo Dundee was a cheating cunt. He used smelling salts and cut the jungle bunny's glove to give him extra time to recover. The greatest my fucking arse!

At his peak, Mike Tyson would have left him on the canvas without breaking sweat. A cunt most certainly, but the last truly great heavyweight. No finesse, just an unstoppable wrecking ball of a fighter. Cut from the same cloth as Marciano.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At his peak, Mike Tyson would have left him on the canvas without breaking sweat. A cunt most certainly, but the last truly great heavyweight. No finesse, just an unstoppable wrecking ball of a fighter. Cut from the same cloth as Marciano.

Tyson would have had Marciano for lunch.

28 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Cooper wasn’t a proper heavyweight.

Just a journeyman light-heavy who threw orthodox boxers because he was a left hander.

46 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I would have loved to have seen Sonny Liston at his peak, without mob influence, fight Ali. He would have beaten him IMO 

16 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Cooper wasn’t a proper heavyweight.

Just a journeyman light-heavy who threw orthodox boxers because he was a left hander.

Would you consider yourself ambidextrous because of your ability to jerk off 2 Nigerians simultaneously?