CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gary Lineker

Eddie

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/06/2022 at 22:21, judgetwi said:

the delectable and box ticking Alex Scott

I'd certainly tick Alex Scott's box with a money shot. I have a healthy interest in women's football now that it's no longer dominated by lezzers. You should check out some of the talent of the Nordic national sides.

I'm tempted to take an FA coaching course...

Guest judgetwi
On 17/07/2022 at 23:21, Major Cunt said:

I'm tempted to take an FA coaching course...

Would that be a Fucking Arse coaching course Marjorie?

I think you are already over qualified mate.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Would that be a Fucking Arse coaching course Marjorie?

I think you are already over qualified mate.

No, Jewboy. The Bible promotes heterosexuality despite a decree encouraging/forcing the clergy to ignore scripture and conduct marriage ceremonies between battymen...

Did you ever attend any of Barrymore's pool parties? I could picture you rolling up like a disabled Liberace and being greeted with the obligatory alright.

Good times, eh.

😁

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Did you ever attend any of Barrymore's pool parties? I could picture you rolling up like a disabled Liberace and being greeted with the obligatory alright.

Good times, eh.

😁

Who do you think strapped that blood and shit stained pool thermometer to the back of their mobility scooter and disappeared into the night Marjorie?

Nobody suspects a spaz, not even Sherlock fucking Holmes. And you’re not exactly in his intellectual category are you Marje? 
Do carry on.

• 3 months later...

I hear this cunt has said "I'm here to report the world cup,not support the world cup", No, you're there for money you greedy jug earred cunt, just like the rest of the money grabbing immoral fucksticks. I hope you get stoned to death for hypocrisy

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I hear this cunt has said "I'm here to report the world cup,not support the world cup", No, you're there for money you greedy jug earred cunt, just like the rest of the money grabbing immoral fucksticks. I hope you get stoned to death for hypocrisy

He is reaching new levels of cunt, he is right up there with Sir Richard Branson, he may even catch up with Withers one day, fuck off withers

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neil said:

You can't say that, he's a black man.

• Like 4

The champion woke has showed his true colours by attending the World Cup, if he had any morals he would have refused to go and done the commentary from a studio in the UK. But nope our Gary will avoid tax, although outspoken about where our tax should be spent, and take the money, it’s almost as he would say or do anything for a payday….

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

It's about time this rubber-lipped cunt was subjected to yet another public shoeing.

The pro-minority woke wanker can't seem to stop preaching to the rest of us about equality when millions are struggling to meet the demands of modern living; yet this fucking god among hypocrites continues to line his pockets with a £1,400,000 licence-enforced BBC salary (down from last year's £1,800,000) and about £2-2.5m from other private functions and events. Last year, our favourite England idol presented 68 sports shows in one form or another for the BBC. So, that's £1,400,000 / 68 = £21,000 approx. per episode of licence fee payers' money. This, on top of the £1.6m he (allegedly) pocketed from Qatar's Al Jazeera TV leading up to the recent FIFA World Cup.

Self-important, greedy, virtue-signalling BBC hypocrite.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's about time this rubber-lipped cunt was subjected to yet another public shoeing.

The pro-minority woke wanker can't seem to stop preaching to the rest of us about equality when millions are struggling to meet the demands of modern living; yet this fucking god among hypocrites continues to line his pockets with a £1,400,000 licence-enforced BBC salary (down from last year's £1,800,000) and about £2-2.5m from other private functions and events. Last year, our favourite England idol presented 68 sports shows in one form or another for the BBC. So, that's £1,400,000 / 68 = £21,000 approx. per episode of licence fee payers' money. This, on top of the £1.6m he (allegedly) pocketed from Qatar's Al Jazeera TV leading up to the recent FIFA World Cup.

He’s an inspiration to other black men.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The tip of the iceberg as far as his income is concerned, Wolfo. The Cunt owns Goalhanger Films and Productions which produce, amongst other things a podcast catalogue including The Rest is Politics, Leading and History, all excellent but beyond his limited intellect to follow. Fucker has even got Alistair Campbell on his payroll. Comfort yourself in the knowledge that his millionaire son, George, is unlikely to live to a ripe old age.

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The tip of the iceberg as far as his income is concerned, Wolfo. The Cunt owns Goalhanger Films and Productions which produce, amongst other things a podcast catalogue including The Rest is Politics, Leading and History, all excellent but beyond his limited intellect to follow. Fucker has even got Alistair Campbell on his payroll. Comfort yourself in the knowledge that his millionaire son, George, is unlikely to live to a ripe old age.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sue R Pipe

He's in 'Hot Water' (unfortunately not literally) over a tweet he did, saying England is like 1930's Germany because we don't want every sunburnt animal in the world swimming over here. Suck a dick you jug-eared fuck face.

Immediate dismissal from his queer football show should follow, but of course it won't.

1 hour ago, Sue R Pipe said:

He's in 'Hot Water' (unfortunately not literally) over a tweet he did, saying England is like 1930's Germany because we don't want every sunburnt animal in the world swimming over here. Suck a dick you jug-eared fuck face.

Immediate dismissal from his queer football show should follow, but of course it won't.

I quite like him .. he is well meaning and makes lots of money.