CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liverpool winning the Premier League

Trucking Funt

10 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

Says the fucking thick dickhead who admits to living in a shitty 3 bedroom council hovel near Londonistan installed with a creepy rape dungeon with anti-jizz tarp plastered all over the walls of it.

Enjoy your riots and stabbathons you simp cunt. 

You obviously wasn't paying attention. I live on the south coast. What does @Last Cunt Standing cock taste like?

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Isn’t it time for your Lantus you dribbling old cunt? 

Thank you for your medical advice but I don’t care for your bedside manner. No wonder the NHS kicked your fake arse down the road.

1 minute ago, Arthur Dick said:

What does Mohammed's shit encased bellend taste like? Being from the south you and @judgetwi are probably all too familiar with it 💩

You only got sent down yesterday Jonty. It didn't take you long to find access to the internet. Has your cellmate thrashed your colon yet?

Who is Tate Modern fall attacker Jonty Bravery? | thejjReport

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Liverpool: a city where people think Hepatitis B is a vitamin.

You unoriginal fucking blow-off (14th quote down by fellow Scotsman Frankie Boyle, delivered some years ago – https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/film-and-tv/50-best-frankie-boyle-jokes-funniest-quips-and-one-liners-glaswegian-comedian-2527473)

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He really is a repulsive shitstain. Just look at the fat toad when he didn't realise he was being filmed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwXSYcXbVYY

He's not even a decent interviewer and only gets away with it because he's a time server who's spent his career climbing up Labour's arse. Sky should have poached Andrew Neil from the BBC years ago to replace the cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You unoriginal fucking blow-off (14th quote down by fellow Scotsman Frankie Boyle, delivered some years ago – https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/film-and-tv/50-best-frankie-boyle-jokes-funniest-quips-and-one-liners-glaswegian-comedian-2527473)

It's been a Frankie Boyle tribute act all week on here. Nice to see the slow learners have finally caught up.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's been a Frankie Boyle tribute act all week on here. Nice to see the slow learners have finally caught up.

Do you mean the little font under a comment you posted on an irrelevant thread I hadn't visited? If I spent the same time here as you, perhaps I might have seen it with the aid of glasses.

Still, it's nice to see you've acknowledged your recycled upload. You'll be attracting likes from Pen soon.

Edited by Wolfie
...And there it is!