CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bianca Williams

ChildeHarold

Guest Gronda Gronda
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you thrive in concise erudite nodels of logical debate do you? Go somewhere else. 

The debate I am involved in regarding yourself is to speculate why you post the things that you post. 

My hypothesis is that you have an ABI from being knocked off your bike the day you were too lazy/rushed to wear your helmet.

If you had an opportunity to ask Bianca Williams one question, what would it be? 

Just now, Gronda Gronda said:

The debate I am involved in regarding yourself is to speculate why you post the things that you post. 

My hypothesis is that you have an ABI from being knocked off your bike the day you were too lazy/rushed to wear your helmet.

If you had an opportunity to ask Bianca Williams one question, what would it be? 

"Can I have my brown crayon if I promise not to eat it?"

• Like 1

Guest Gordon Bennett

Having seen the interview with Bianca and her partner, they came across as good people, eloquently spoken. Why on earth the police felt the need to forcefully try and remove them from the vehicle and separate mother from child is beyond me. Clearly a racially motivated incident.

54 minutes ago, Gordon Bennett said:

Having seen the interview with Bianca and her partner, they came across as good people, eloquently spoken. Why on earth the police felt the need to forcefully try and remove them from the vehicle and separate mother from child is beyond me. Clearly a racially motivated incident.

“Gordon Bennett.”

22 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Trying too hard. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 hours ago, Eddie said:

I fear it is finished you old French poofta, our only hope is the Norfolk one, release the kraken...

I thought Decimus was already back ?

On 22/07/2020 at 14:19, Gordon Bennett said:

If I didn't hate the whole sports Team GB industry and its false values and all the cunts in it I would agree with you. 

Guest Gordon Bennett
5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If I didn't hate the whole sports Team GB industry and its false values and all the cunts in it I would agree with you. 

Yep - "Team GB" for fucks sake... Which cunt thought that up? 

27 minutes ago, Gordon Bennett said:

Yep - "Team GB" for fucks sake... Which cunt thought that up? 

Most people couldn't name any gold medalists with white skin. The most famous cunt is the faggot diver who came third. And that malteser headed, race card playing Farah cunt should be fucked off back to Mogadishu.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most people couldn't name any gold medalists with white skin. The most famous cunt is the faggot diver who came third. And that malteser headed, race card playing Farah cunt should be fucked off back to Mogadishu.

Alan Wells won 100m gold. Then again there were no yanks involved. 

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Alan Wells won 100m gold. Then again there were no yanks involved. 

Point proven nobody's heard of Alan Wells. Despite him winning gold in a popular event. But everyone knows who Tom Daley is because he's a queer, who came third (second loser)

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Point proven nobody's heard of Alan Wells. Despite him winning gold in a popular event. But everyone knows who Tom Daley is because he's a queer, who came third (second loser)

A queer? Are you sure? He's never ever mentioned it and it's never been made public. Next you'll be saying Phillip Schofield is gay. 

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s a well established career shortcut nowadays to come out as  gay, thereby avoiding the need to be successful in whatever sport you happen to be failing at. So young Sperm Daily shockingly dumps his girlfriend and ‘marries’ a man and the predictable media wankers publicly ejaculate over how ‘brave’ he is and forget to ever mention again how shit he is at jumping off a fucking diving board.

• Like 1