CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bianca Williams

ChildeHarold

On 11/07/2020 at 02:59, judgetwi said:

Well said Hardman. I don’t like you,  as you well know, but credit where credit is due I say. 

What's your beef with the hardman, Jewdz baby? I think you're a bit envious of his B Mob days, due to being unable to join over the wheelchair? 

50 minutes ago, Frank said:

I suppose he could permanently fuck off to that other cunting site he’s so proudly bandied about on here. They’re garnering likes over there ten to the dozen. With a new audience to entertain with his shitty one-liner’s, flidspack and dead wives tales, the sad old wanker is like a man-child in a sweet shop. 

Don't be hard on him . his life has not worked out, people did him down, he's bitter about things and it was never his fault.

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Indeed. He's been warned about this line of conversation plenty of times too - even coolered for it multiple times - quite the coincidence that its going ignored at the same time @Mrs Roops is arguing with @Eric Cuntman.

Quoted directly at her, too, and not even a slap on the wrist. I'm sure its all just an honest mistake.

Indeed - the troll always seems to come out from under its bridge at times like this. Pathetic sack of shit that it is. I expect our resident transgender freak will be loving every minute of it too - it thrives on this sort of thing.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Indeed - the troll always seems to come out from under its bridge at times like this. Pathetic sack of shit that it is. I expect our resident transgender freak will be loving every minute of it too - it thrives on this sort of thing.

Ape what on earth is wrong with you. In the millionaire bracket yet life has done you down.

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Take a few more days off and drink some Aniline.....

I'm not falling into the trap of making comments about your mother again, although if I had a sheaf of leaflets about birth control and access to a time machine I would be strongly tempted to pay her a visit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Of course there is. You're still doing it. You can't hack the argument so you deflect by petulantly lashing out in your quoted and subsequent post alluding to drunkenness, gold digging and infidelity - anything to get away from the realisation that you're a bigoted, corrupt dick who self-validates on his like collection. Sad little man.

I love the smell of inter-member acrimony in the morning.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

No I didn’t. When did I ask you about you personal life? The only cunts who come on here and tell us about their personal life are wankers who are struggling........ I’m richer than you, i’ve got a bigger house than you, i’ve owned these super duper cars, i’m well fucking hard, i’ve fucked more birds than you, i’m a member of this fucking golf club so shut the fuck up, you can’t challenge my opinions because you are fat, queer and poor.

You’ve fallen into the same trap Mrs Roops. Gotcha! 😁

you clever bugger Jewdy

6 hours ago, Frank said:

I suppose he could permanently fuck off to that other cunting site he’s so proudly bandied about on here. They’re garnering likes over there ten to the dozen. With a new audience to entertain with his shitty one-liner’s, flidspack and dead wives tales, the sad old wanker is like a man-child in a sweet shop. 

Well done for fleetingly appearing on the leaderboard 2 years ago. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Indeed. He's been warned about this line of conversation plenty of times too - even coolered for it multiple times - quite the coincidence that its going ignored at the same time @Mrs Roops is arguing with @Eric Cuntman.

Quoted directly at her, too, and not even a slap on the wrist. I'm sure its all just an honest mistake.

Her only friend. Lol.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Of course there is. You're still doing it. You can't hack the argument so you deflect by petulantly lashing out in your quoted and subsequent post alluding to drunkenness, gold digging and infidelity - anything to get away from the realisation that you're a bigoted, corrupt dick who self-validates on his like collection. Sad little man.

Yeah, but you have had loads of affairs. You're not the type to let your haddock sluice dry up while you're waiting for the poor old sod to drop dead at the bottom of the garden, bumbling around talking to a tree. I bet you can't fucking wait.

20 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Poor Billy, you're a tryer, I'll give you that.

Typical and true to form, the sites self proclaimed know all and intellectual superior assumes that talking bollocks trumps everyonelses opinion of police and public interactions, which I’d quite honestly guess I’ve had a lot more experience than you have or ever will have. I dare say if you have a group chat with the rest of the Karens in Starbucks tomorrow you’ll be able to ‘double down’ as your ‘up your own cunts’ types do, on how you’re far too smart for the old bill and your ‘high powered’ lawyers and your “You’re going to regret this Constable.” bollocks are nothing but hot fucking air. If you’re going to pick an argument with me Cunt. Choose a subject that you know more than me about. The criminal justice system in this country happens to be probably the subject that has fascinated me more than any other for years, probably due to having been part of it for most of my life,   at first stupidly accepting the punishments of the courts for things which I won’t deny having done. But after a while the adversarial system of British justice and the realisation that it wasn’t personal against me, it was just a game of ping pong and that the police aren’t my enemy, they’re just doing their job and I chose to be their job. I’ve had occasion to require the services of very ‘high powered’ as you call them QCs, paid for out of my own pocket and to be honest some of them were fucking useless, but a couple were probably among  the smartest and most interesting people I’ve ever met. Anyway the idea that any copper of whatever rank is going to be bothered about mistakenly arresting someone for s few minutes and that the IPCC would even waste any time investigating said nonevent and then the Police Authority, whichever one it is would shit themselves and offer you a settlement of anything more than a few hundred quid, without prejudice is fanciful to be polite.  But whatever keeps you moist down below. LOL.

20 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I like the way you downplay your shakedowns as collecting "a bit of hash" when its more likely to be something else either in pill, tab or powder - all of which you "resell" with no idea of the purity or content of the substances you pass on for a few quid. No matter, no-one likes a dirty cop even a pretend one such as yourself. When pushed you can be quite the nasty piece of work, given the way you've weaponised my family for the sake of cheap scoring points. I wonder what melt-down would ensue If I did the same to you?

Dry your fucking eyes you cunt.

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m sorry Mrs Roops but why are you telling me about your personal life? I’m sure you are a wonderful mother,  and good on you, but what the fuck has that got to do with me? None of my fucking business so stop trying to justify your opinions by telling me how rich and clever you are and how everyone thinks you are so wonderful. I don’t give a fuck ok? None of my business ok?

Now here’s my point. How come when you middle class SJWs turn up for a demo......save the planet, stop Brexit, save the trannies, save Basil Brush, let’s all cry about some dead Yank druggie criminal and pretend we care etc etc, there’s never any dogs  there? 

But you go to some northern cunthole like Wigan or Stockport and there they are , on the platform,.......4 or 5 of the vicious bastards who can’t wait to tear your fucking throat out. Those cunts are fucking scary, trust me.

So how come Jonty and Henrietta aren’t confronted with the dogs and are allowed to do what the fuck they like while plod go skateboarding, crawl on their knees and do the YMCA dance with a load of sexual deviants? 

Just asking.

‘Google says NO.’

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Someone's already necked enough M&S Rioja. Drowning out the niggling pain of regret over marrying for financial security over the love she desperately craves. I wonder how many affairs she's had now. 

Imagine how he feels Eric. When he looks at his ‘trophy wife’ and all he sees is a Jim’l fix it medal.

13 hours ago, Frank said:

Add ‘lonely widower’ to the above and you have the perfect eulogy for the biggest wanker the site has ever seen. 

Don’t start Frank. It’s time you confronted  your white privilege. Not to mention all your other character defects and physical abnormalities.