CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Documents released a couple of days ago by the Medical Examiner in the George Floyd case show that he had a level of Fentanol in his system which     would be fatal in most cases. Still waiting for MSM to mention this.

It seems that the combination of a healthy lifestyle, based on coke(s), burgers and fentanyl, combined with the pig’s “light touch” approach, hastened the departure. 

51 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

It seems that the combination of a healthy lifestyle, based on coke(s), burgers and fentanyl, combined with the pig’s “light touch” approach, hastened the departure. 

Good fucking riddance to the waste of space cunt.

FUCK GEORGE FLOYD!!!

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

This is going to completely backfire on the cunts at the Brussels Buggery Corporation, as their pushing the agenda too fast.

I can honestly see a massive rise in white nationalism (being patriotic). We could see a return to strength of organisations like Combat 18, and the BNP. White working class Britain is sick to the back teeth of this apologist attitude, and the Guardian reading middle class's fawning.

I've never owned any slaves, and neither have any of my living relatives. There may have been in the past, but that's not my fucking fault, or any other living whites.

We should be proud of our history. We gave many former colonies a system of law, language, architecture, and brought them out of the stone age, India being a prime example.

All this is gonna take is an orator on the level of Enoch Powell, and things could turn quite ugly. I personally don't watch the beeb on principle, unless I'm checking the weather! 

They gave us AIDS as a thank you.

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I wouldn't hold your breath Bill.  

If the stupid cunt George held his breath none of this would have fucking happened. Admittedly he would have had to hold it for 8mins and 40 seconds but surely this would have been entirely possible with the amount of drug assistance he had.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Good fucking riddance to the waste of space cunt.

FUCK GEORGE FLOYD!!!

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. Fuck knows how many rapes, stabbings, robberies and car-jackings have been avoided, thanks to the brave and timely intervention of Officer Chauvin. An American hero.

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't forget how they constantly save the NHS from going under with their tireless hard work and witch doctor juju shit

Is this the racist bastard thread....sorry, biscuit thread? 

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

On the subject of institutions Panzy boy, how are things in Mountjoy? When did you get out?

Only thing i know about the joy bally baby is its up the road from McGowans pub..given yer colourful history id say you know more about grey walls n tiny windows and walkin around with no laces..pants hangin off yer boney arse

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If the stupid cunt George held his breath none of this would have fucking happened. Admittedly he would have had to hold it for 8mins and 40 seconds but surely this would have been entirely possible with the amount of drug assistance he had.

The person I feel most sorry for is Jean Charles de Menezes. Not quite black enough, peaked too soon, and in the wrong country. Timing and location are everything in this game.

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Only thing i know about the joy bally baby is its up the road from McGowans pub..given yer colourful history id say you know more about grey walls n tiny windows and walkin around with no laces..pants hangin off yer boney arse

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Is everything OK Panzy? You seem very tense and irritable since you’ve returned. I’m here for you. I was talking to a friend of mine from Dalkeith the other day who thinks he knows you. Are you John or Edward?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sky News are no better than the BBC. They've reported on a double shooting in Wisconsin. The first sentence emphasises that the perpetrator was 'a young white man'. 

Those nice friendly African Americans never seem to shoot anybody.

Look for the videos online Eric. Fucking priceless. The kid is 17 and he’s packing an AR15. He blasts one of the antifa cunts and then walks off. The dozy cunts start chasing after him so he blows one of the cunts arms clean off. The clever antifa spastics surround him and give him a bit of a kicking so he wastes another one of them before the morons decide to back off. Fucking hero if you ask me.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That's an interesting point Drew. If the yank old bill had been running late, he'd probably be dead via overdose, and this whole shit-storm could have been avoided. Fortunately its the Americans problem, and I honestly don't get these cunts over here defacing statues. Fuck me the slave trade ended 200 odd years ago, and if there had never been one Peckham could have been like Maidenhead. These people should really celebrate the slave trade. It saved them from a Ugandan mud hut. 

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

That's an interesting point Drew. If the yank old bill had been running late, he'd probably be dead via overdose, and this whole shit-storm could have been avoided. Fortunately its the Americans problem, and I honestly don't get these cunts over here defacing statues. Fuck me the slave trade ended 200 odd years ago, and if there had never been one Peckham could have been like Maidenhead. These people should really celebrate the slave trade. It saved them from a Ugandan mud hut. 

I'm afraid the overdose wouldn't exonerate us from blame MC. Drugs have been forced on black people by whitey to keep them downtrodden and oppressed. It's all our fault. Everything. 

Africa was a tranquil and plentiful Shangri-La, replete with milk and honey, free of violence and conflict, and then we arrived and everything was horrible.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Africa was a tranquil and plentiful Shangri-La, replete with milk and honey, free of violence and conflict, and then we arrived and everything was horrible.

Fucking Bob Geldof. Soap dodging cunt.(Probably a mate of Panzys too)

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Is everything OK Panzy? You seem very tense and irritable since you’ve returned. I’m here for you. I was talking to a friend of mine from Dalkeith the other day who thinks he knows you. Are you John or Edward?

Youll have to do better than that bally baby thats first post nube grade with a twist of pen ..up yer game ya vulnerable category bazturd

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Youll have to do better than that bally baby thats first post nube grade with a twist of pen ..up yer game ya vulnerable category bazturd

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

If you say so Panzy. Who am I to stand in the way of a superior intellect? 

REMEMBER 1690

On 17/07/2020 at 07:08, Neil said:

There's a full page story on the website reporting that the grave of the dog that appeared in the Dambusters film will be erased.You know,the BLACK dog,the BLACK labrador.Not once in the story have they stated the name being removed,for fucking fuck sake,Its NIGGER,the names NIGGER.Soon it won't even print the word 'black' through fear of offending someone,well B fucking BC,you offend me with your censorship every fucking day as well as your over subscribed number of fucking mincing gay presenters,go and fucking get fucked.Cunts!

When Sir Simon Rattle says the National Anthem is bullshit I back our baby faced classical music God all the way. Rattle rules.