CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It’s amazing that the sun is championing this story, despite paying and publishing topless photos of a sixteen year old child (Sam fox) 

I've never been a fan of The Scum for numerous reasons that should be all too abundantly clear, but one of those is the audacity of their hypocrisy.

Can you remember the furore around dead cunt extraordinaire Jade Goody calling that Indian woman on Big Brother "Shilpa Poppadom?" Despite being almost exclusively read by brain-dead, racist cretins, The Scum had a five page extravaganza absolutely slating her for being a supposed bigot. It's a shame that its editor didn't think to check the back page that went out that day, as its headline celebrating a Ding Junhui snooker victory was "POT NOODLE!"

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's already gone too far. The public is gripped. It stinks of an attempted concealment by the BBC and possible legal compromise and/or financial settlement. This only adds fuel to the fire. This will become a whodunnit docu in years to come if it doesn't get solved with full disclosure.

The facts are the teen's parents made a complaint to the BBC about the behaviour of a well-known presenter, who they said was harming their child. The BBC didn't act on it. This 'household name' transferred £35k into this kid's bank account. He also made two panicked phone calls to this person when the story broke – so they must have known each other. This presenter has been investigated by police. These are realities which cannot be changed. There will be uproar if this thing isn't properly scrutinized, with the facts made public.

You can bet everyone at that leftie shitcunt HQ now knows who has been suspended. Presenters aside... sound engineers, cameramen, set designers, programme editors et al. might possibly make life difficult for him after his alleged manipulation of someone aged under 18. For these reasons, his days could well be numbered. I am confident he will soon be revealed.  

Let's face it, it only takes one off the radar cunt, be it a tea lady, a production runner or a security guard to tell their mate(s) who it is and it will explode from there. There ain't no way this is gonna stay a secret. 

Oh god please be true🙏

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've never been a fan of The Scum for numerous reasons that should be all too abundantly clear, but one of those is the audacity of their hypocrisy.

Can you remember the furore around dead cunt extraordinaire Jade Goody calling that Indian woman on Big Brother "Shilpa Poppadom?" Despite being almost exclusively read by brain-dead, racist cretins, The Scum had a five page extravaganza absolutely slating her for being a supposed bigot. It's a shame that its editor didn't think to check the back page that went out that day, as its headline celebrating a Ding Junhui snooker victory was "POT NOODLE!"

Shiloh Shitpad is a serial victim. There was some furore because Richard Gere had kissed her on stage somewhere. I saw it. It was a theatrical, Rhett Butler style thing, done to entertain a crowd. I’m not a fan of Richard Gere but really? 
 A professional actor stage kissing another professional actor is a violation of her rights and a borderline diplomatic issue between the USA and India. 
 Precious fucking ram-jam slag.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shiloh Shitpad is a serial victim. There was some furore because Richard Gere had kissed her on stage somewhere. I saw it. It was a theatrical, Rhett Butler style thing, done to entertain a crowd. I’m not a fan of Richard Gere but really? 
 A professional actor stage kissing another professional actor is a violation of her rights and a borderline diplomatic issue between the USA and India. 
 Precious fucking ram-jam slag.

I remember an Indian Dr I worked with telling me she was a 'low level' actress in India. Bit like 'H's bread knife in the US of A. 

One can only read between the lines as to what the fuck is or isn't going on.

We know Murdoch and his media organisations need euthanising in the public interest, we also know the BBC is a vital state organ that will never be surrendered.

Another sexual scandal would be deeply damaging for the BBC.

I think the alleged crack using young person has been paid off.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

We know Murdoch and his media organisations need euthanising in the public interest, we also know the BBC is a vital state organ that will never be surrendered.

Evening, Proper.

In the interests of all that is fair and equitable, can I finally have permission to openly out other Corner members as beasts?

All this coy shit has done the BBC no favours so far, the people and your members deserve to know the truth.

I realise that this is a big ask but some of you need to calm down. Please stop pulling random celebrity names. By all means discuss the unfurling story and the BBC's reaction who, by the way, are legally hamstrung by case law after broadcaster's cock up in reporting the police investigation into Cliff Richard.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

I think that it has passed from Murdoch ownership .. current owner is Comcast .. what is described as an American family owned business but Sky does still have a big chip on its shoulder re the BBC. Its ambition has always been to destroy and replace the BBC. I don't think that the lad has been paid off, I simply think that Sky has been sold a pup and has gone with it.

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

It’s amazing that the sun is championing this story, despite paying and publishing topless photos of a sixteen year old child (Sam fox) 

The good old days eh? 16, massive jugs and able to get them out for the lads. Fire up the Quattro

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I realise that this is a big ask but some of you need to calm down. Please stop pulling random celebrity names. By all means discuss the unfurling story and the BBC's reaction who, by the way, are legally hamstrung by case law after broadcaster's cock up in reporting the police investigation into Cliff Richard.

Well I think you could have worded it better, you fire stoking cunt.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If this cunt isn't exposed, few people are going to want to continue to line the pockets of a mystery pervert presenter at the BBC through licence fees. It might be less harmful if they actually divulge his identity. Either way, this is harming them. I'm loving it.

You're loving it!  A second young 'man' has complained to the BBC, claiming harrasment etc, from the same presenter.

I've just creamed.

26 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You're loving it!  A second young 'man' has complained to the BBC, claiming harrasment etc, from the same presenter.

I've just creamed.

Have a look at Jim Davidson’s YouTube channel thingy. He says he knows who it is, and he might blab later if he fancies getting arrested.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's the puntership giving out there views on who it is ,whilst the establishment of cuntscorner smacks there arses ,I fully say it is graham norton ,doesn't mean it's true.

I admit I get it ,you have to moderate this site so it doesn't end up like the other sites past gone ,but there should be a sense of denied plausibility.

I can say any racist shit I want ,but you cut the point when it pertains to this kinda thing.

The lovvies could take you down to.

I propose a new idea for the site ,flower gardners weekly.

We can grow all are own plants ,which we harvest every 7th of the month .

After the harvest we can all meet up and dance around a massive cunt shaped object to atone for our past discretions.

• Like 1

Just now, Snowy said:

It's the puntership giving out there views on who it is ,whilst the establishment of cuntscorner smacks there arses ,I fully say it is graham norton ,doesn't mean it's true.

I admit I get it ,you have to moderate this site so it doesn't end up like the other sites past gone ,but there should be a sense of denied plausibility.

I can say any racist shit I want ,but you cut the point when it pertains to this kinda thing.

The lovvies could take you down to.

After the harvest we can all meet up and dance around a massive cunt shaped object to atone for our past discretions.

I get her point.. but I would just like to say, I will physically soil myself with mirth should it turn out to be Clive Myrie.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I'm with you in part, but I'm not so sure about dancing around @Eddie

• Like 1