CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nihal Arthanayake

Jiggerycock

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not to worry my liege. The gypsy is referring to the varlet, Frank Kleftiko.

Thank you kindly young Eric for clarifying the point.  I will call off the assault at King Frank's castle.  What's the problem with this Kleftiko character?  He seems rather strange to me...

24 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Thank you kindly young Eric for clarifying the point.  I will call off the assault at King Frank's castle.  What's the problem with this Kleftiko character?  He seems rather strange to me...

Nouveau riche and all the crass vulgarity that goes with it I'm afraid. The type of cunt who broadcasts the cost of his shoes.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nouveau riche and all the crass vulgarity that goes with it I'm afraid. The type of cunt who broadcasts the cost of his shoes.

I shouldn't believe all he says about the shoes, Eric.  I mean, consider Punkape and his golf. We know the truth.  

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't hate you. I'm just weary of your incessant cry-baby antics and the fall-out you create.

As opposed to your ‘happy go lucky’ “Hi everybody” manner? Is Judge not allowed any intermember acrimony, just like every other cunt on here gets up to?

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I went to school with them. Even though I wasn't born then

But you could leave your back door open in them days. Well you could if you wanted to risk Ronnie jumping out of your wardrobe in the middle of the night with a tub of Vaseline and that potty grin on his face. Better locking all the doors and windows I think.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

But you could leave your back door open in them days. Well you could if you wanted to risk Ronnie jumping out of your wardrobe in the middle of the night with a tub of Vaseline and that potty grin on his face. Better locking all the doors and windows I think.

You're thinking of Jimmy Savile. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Ratty's auntie Vi knew them well. When Reggie got his head cut off in 1961, she stitched it back on with parachute thread and he never looked back.

• Like 1

On 25/07/2020 at 04:07, judgetwi said:

Crying now Hardman. You weren’t crying when you accused me of having an abnormal interest in children. If you were a real man you would know that is the worst thing in the world you could say to any bloke. 

But you ain’t a real man. You’re a wanker on a website who can’t handle a little bit of pisstaking. Did you really think I was going to run away? I’m only here to take the piss out of cunts I can’t take the piss out of in real life. That’s a whole different story obviously but you and your braggart, no bollocks, mates ain’t gonna make me run away. 

May I suggest that you cry to Mr(s) Roops? S(he) hates me almost as much as you do. 

Jesus wept, Jewdith. How many times are you going to post the same fucking insults, have you got a Word template for retorts or something? 

Every post contains the following words. Hardman, arse-licking (mmm, suspect), Mr(s) Roops, fuck all you can do about it, and know what I mean. 

You're better than this, not much, but still. Why don't you regail us with story's of directing traffic on Tottenham Court Road or nicking shoplifters in Woolworths. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Jesus wept, Jewdith. How many times are you going to post the same fucking insults, have you got a Word template for retorts or something? 

Every post contains the following words. Hardman, arse-licking (mmm, suspect), Mr(s) Roops, fuck all you can do about it, and know what I mean. 

You're better than this, not much, but still. Why don't you regail us with story's of directing traffic on Tottenham Court Road or nicking shoplifters in Woolworths. 

He'll be back with the same shit tomorrow. 2 days off to lick his wounds and 40+ units of alcohol and he'll find his bollocks again.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I didn't know Woolworths sold shoplifters! 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 25/07/2020 at 05:44, Eric Cuntman said:

You're obsessed with this noncery thing. Why so sensitive? Hardly the response of a 'real man' to still be crying about it 2 years later. What's the story? 

Don’t know mate. You’re the scriptwriter, why are you asking me?

I’m just the actor and I haven’t even got a BAFTA nomination to my name. 

21 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Don’t know mate. You’re the scriptwriter, why are you asking me?

I’m just the actor and I haven’t even got a BAFTA nomination to my name. 

Never mind all that. Do chapter 3 of the face mask thing. You can't leave it on a cliffhanger ellipsis moment.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

“You’re better than this”. Spare me your pathetic patronising please Marjorie. You think I give a fuck?

Dream on little braggart boy. 😁

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind all that. Do chapter 3 of the face mask thing. You can't leave it on a cliffhanger ellipsis moment.

I’ll do it when I feel like it. There’s more than chapter 3 (at least I think there is......yeah, definitely!)

Only Mr(s) Roops can tell me what to do on here. I’m well aware of that tranny’s power so I try and avoid making him cry. 😢

Guest judgetwi
On 25/07/2020 at 08:22, Mrs Roops said:

I don't hate you. I'm just weary of your incessant cry-baby antics and the fall-out you create.

“Cry-baby” Mr(s) Roops? Are you stealing my lines again? What’s this “fall-out” I create then? 

I’m the only cunt on here who doesn’t say disgusting things about your private parts and your alleged sexual activity. You put up with that but you don’t like your cosy little middle class world being challenged do you?

Have you ever wondered why I’ve never believed you are actually a woman? You are full of shit Mr(s) Roops.

Woman, geezer, trannie.....fucking fact!

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“You’re better than this”. Spare me your pathetic patronising please Marjorie. You think I give a fuck?

Dream on little braggart boy. 😁

No patronising here, Jewdz. Just pointing out what an utter cunt you are. No need to thank me! 

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“Cry-baby” Mr(s) Roops? Are you stealing my lines again? What’s this “fall-out” I create then? 

I’m the only cunt on here who doesn’t say disgusting things about your private parts and your alleged sexual activity. You put up with that but you don’t like your cosy little middle class world being challenged do you?

Have you ever wondered why I’ve never believed you are actually a woman? You are full of shit Mr(s) Roops.noise

Now you are wasting my time. I suggest you use The Corner for which it was designed for instead of constantly reminding punters of past events. Stop your noise, cease bawling, move on or move out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Have you ever wondered why I’ve never believed you are actually a woman? You are full of shit Mr(s) Roops.

You’re so working class...

Guest judgetwi
57 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Now you are wasting my time. I suggest you use The Corner for which it was designed for instead of constantly reminding punters of past events. Stop your noise, cease bawling, move on or move out.

Threatening to kick me out now ducky? You do realise that i’m a member of the Tribe of Israel (well,  according to “past events”). We know you middle class fake lefties hate the Jews but lobbing me out would be a bit obvious wouldn’t it? Why, even my old nemesis, Herr Oberst, would have a little weep to himself don’t you think? But he can take a bit of piss taking, unlike you and your little fag hag gang. 

You don’t mind little boys insulting you about the state of your underwear, your alleged vagina and your alleged menstrual problems but get a challenge and some cunt ripping the piss and you  can’t handle it. Chuck me off then. You’re a bottler, out of your depth. Total bullshitter.