CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamima Begum Cannot Come Back

ChildeHarold

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

As we speak there is a lesbian BBC Womans Hour Social Worker of the Year in Tower Hamlets dribbling over her hypothetical claim for single parent accommodation and other emergency funding.....

Change channels then. Teletubbies is about to start.

On 26/02/2021 at 16:42, White Cunt said:

Good luck (or not) to the terrorist bitch ho. I suspect the cunt may try her hand with EU courts, not to get back to the UK (too late now), but to stay somewhere in Western Europe. It wouldn’t surprise me that actually happened. Perhaps Ms Merkel will offer her the free shelter?

It's highly likely that she'll take it to the European Court of Human Rights which is separate to the EU but it will take fucking years before the case gets heard by which time the entire Kurdish army will have had a go on her. Hopefully, she tries to escape from the prison camp she's in and gets torn to pieces by guard dogs.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

It's highly likely that she'll take it to the European Court of Human Rights which is separate to the EU but it will take fucking years before the case gets heard by which time the entire Kurdish army will have had a go on her. Hopefully, she tries to escape from the prison camp she's in and gets torn to pieces by guard dogs.

It might well go to the ECHR, however what I am finding is the amazing level of ignorance from the EUrophile camp .. most of them do actually think that the ECHR and ECJ (European Court of Justice) and either one and the same thing or are the EU's courts. Others are screaming and foaming at the mouth re the Human Rights Act but in practical terms all that act was the valldate the mandates from The Council of Europe and the ECHR in the contxt of ur membership of the EU .. the reality now though is that our overall rights are now probably better protected.

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It might well go to the ECHR, however what I am finding is the amazing level of ignorance from the EUrophile camp .. most of them do actually think that the ECHR and ECJ (European Court of Justice) and either one and the same thing or are the EU's courts. Others are screaming and foaming at the mouth re the Human Rights Act but in practical terms all that act was the valldate the mandates from The Council of Europe and the ECHR in the contxt of ur membership of the EU .. the reality now though is that our overall rights are now probably better protected.

I genuinely hope so. If they find her behaviour acceptable, the European advocates might as well keep the bitch there.

3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I genuinely hope so. If they find her behaviour acceptable, the European advocates might as well keep the bitch there.

Unlike the EU the Uk is and always has been very much central to The Council of Europe. Regardless of any possible ruling she is very unlikely to get away with a slap on the wrist. Other than being able to have a daily wash she is unlikely to see freedom for a long time to came.

5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I don't put much faith in ECHR these days purely on the basis that totalitarian shitholes like Russia and Azerbaijan are still members of the Council of Europe despite routinely violating just about every article of the European Convention on Human Rights for the last two decades. So even if Ms Begum wins a case, the UK will be well within it rights to tell the ECHR to shove its ruling up its arse and get its own house in order, especially seeing as the UK Supreme court has also clarified that UK law supersedes international treaty commitments. 

5 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I don't put much faith in ECHR these days purely on the basis that totalitarian shitholes like Russia and Azerbaijan are still members of the Council of Europe despite routinely violating just about every article of the European Convention on Human Rights for the last two decades. So even if Ms Begum wins a case, the UK will be well within it rights to tell the ECHR to shove its ruling up its arse and get its own house in order, especially seeing as the UK Supreme court has also clarified that UK law supersedes international treaty commitments. 

I want to edit my nomination to "Trucking Funt must not come back". I'm digging your hole in the woods. 

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I want to edit my nomination to "Trucking Funt must not come back". I'm digging your hole in the woods. 

Are you having delusions again Harold? Let me bring you back to reality shall I? I'm Hannibal Lector and you're multiple Miggs. Please fucking kill yourself you weirdo.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Are you having delusions again Harold? Let me bring you back to reality shall I? I'm Hannibal Lector and you're multiple Miggs. Please fucking kill yourself you weirdo.

‘Multiple Wigs’ the corners own cock swinging tranny.

• Like 1

On a related note, police in South Wales have responded to 'a major incident' involving several casualties, armed police and dozens of emergency service vehicles. The press release is urging the public to 'Not speculate on the nature of the incident.' ...

So, the fact that no details are being released, and we're being ordered not to speculate, it's pretty certain to be another load of brown cunts on a stabbing spree. 

Give it a few days and it will be leaked that all the suspects are called Mohammed, were screaming "GLORY TO ALLAH" throughout the attack, and were all on watch lists.

Then the police will release the usual statement saying they don't think its terror related. 

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On a related note, police in South Wales have responded to 'a major incident' involving several casualties, armed police and dozens of emergency service vehicles. The press release is urging the public to 'Not speculate on the nature of the incident.' ...

Next to a primary school, apparently. Let's hope no members of the Corner were involved.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So, the fact that no details are being released, and we're being ordered not to speculate, it's pretty certain to be another load of brown cunts on a stabbing spree. 

Give it a few days and it will be leaked that all the suspects are called Mohammed, were screaming "GLORY TO ALLAH" throughout the attack, and were all on watch lists.

Then the police will release the usual statement saying they don't think its terror related. 

Looks like it's chinks.