CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who eat and drink while still wearing their masks

camberwell gypsy

Was down on the south coast this week for a spot of scuba diving. Last night I went to a restaurant in Bognor Regis (not Chinese (you got to draw the line somewhere) and couldn't believe how many people were in there eating with their masks on. I was mesmerised by this couple sitting along from our table. They were lifting their masks up to fork food into their gobs and sipping their drinks. Now I've seen blood, guts, decomposing corpses and gangrene but this actually made me feel fucking sick. So much so, that I barely touched my salmon in lemon sauce. There were other people doing exactly the same thing. 

I just can't wait for Boris to tell everyone that they dont need their masks, just like every fucker who clapped every Thursday were told that they dont have to. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was down on the south coast this week for a spot of scuba diving. Last night I went to a restaurant in Bognor Regis (not Chinese (you got to draw the line somewhere) and couldn't believe how many people were in there eating with their masks on. I was mesmerised by this couple sitting along from our table. They were lifting their masks up to fork food into their gobs and sipping their drinks. Now I've seen blood, guts, decomposing corpses and gangrene but this actually made me feel fucking sick. So much so, that I barely touched my salmon in lemon sauce. There were other people doing exactly the same thing. 

I just can't wait for Boris to tell everyone that they dont need their masks, just like every fucker who clapped every Thursday were told that they dont have to. 

Total sheep-like wankers.

@Roadkill has an extensive collection of military surplus gas masks, see if he will lend you one with a built in feeding tube. Show them how it's done.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Masks are great .. you smear little polysttrene cement inside them and be sooooo haaaappeeey!

I hope you are joking

2 minutes ago, Bongo said:

I wonder when the first case when a face mask wearing numpty chokes on it when out for a meal at Frank's Dinner.

Soon

Who were you the last time you were here? And don't deny it. You are aware of Judgetwi's embarrassing visit to Frank's imaginary Taverna. 

You sneaky cunt.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Masks are great .. you smear little polysttrene cement inside them and be sooooo haaaappeeey!

I liked Polystyrene when she was in X-ray specs,

"She's a germ free adolescent, cleanliness is her obsession, She cleans her teeth ten times a day scrub away scrub away scrub away.....

Marvellous 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

You can't class any noises the Ono cunt ever made as music, surely?

Granted Yoko might not have been the greatest vocalist, but she was certainly an artist in her own right. Some of the more obscure recordings with John Zorn are well worth a listen.