CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extinction Rebellion : doing more harm than good ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You fucking wanker.

I thought this topic was hot after today's events. Instead I find myself in the middle of heated bitching displaying tabloid volumes of inter-member acrimony. Can I remind you that the carbon polluters of Broxbourne have a right to live their lives in peace and go about their business eating into the planet's resources without fear of molestation by a brigade of tree hugging Gretas. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

In a straight choice between Billy and Punks I'd have to beg for a third choice. A Swiss end of life clinic. 

I’ll start a ‘go fund me’ site for your trip to Dignitas if you’re sure that’s what you want. It’s what everyone else wants. 

Despite my previous reference to these wankers being no more than controlled opposition, they could well be useful idiots on occasion, particularly this time with their antics at the Waltham Cross site.

The haste with which both main political parties criticised the blockade is revealing. These scumbag papers are their mouthpiece and they don't like it when it is obstructed. I hope these protesters find some other way of shutting up these propaganda rags again. I can give directions to the guardian and mirror group cunts shithouses too.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

Despite my previous reference to these wankers being no more than controlled opposition, they could well be useful idiots on occasion, particularly this time with their antics at the Waltham Cross site.

The haste with which both main political parties criticised the blockade is revealing. These scumbag papers are their mouthpiece and they don't like it when it is obstructed. I hope these protesters find some other way of shutting up these propaganda rags again. I can give directions to the guardian and mirror group cunts shithouses too.

I agree. We are being controlled like a load of sheep "Wear a mask where and when we tell you; clap for the NHS every Thursday; don't go out and clap every Thursday now; take a knee when we tell you; queue here; queue there; " it goes on and on. Now, as well as others on here, these protestors have got on my tits but they are saying "fuck you, we're gonna buck the trend and protest"3. So even though I dont fully agree with their motives, I fucking like it that they are causing problems for the authorities. I've just about had a gutful of being told how to act. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I agree. We are being controlled like a load of sheep "Wear a mask where and when we tell you; clap for the NHS every Thursday; don't go out and clap every Thursday now; take a knee when we tell you; queue here; queue there; " it goes on and on. Now, as well as others on here, these protestors have got on my tits but they are saying "fuck you, we're gonna buck the trend and protest"3. So even though I dont fully agree with their motives, I fucking like it that they are causing problems for the authorities. I've just about had a gutful of being told how to act by the authorities in this country. 

SILENCE! Loose talk will kill granny. And Stay Alert.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I agree. We are being controlled like a load of sheep "Wear a mask where and when we tell you; clap for the NHS every Thursday; don't go out and clap every Thursday now; take a knee when we tell you; queue here; queue there; " it goes on and on. Now, as well as others on here, these protestors have got on my tits but they are saying "fuck you, we're gonna buck the trend and protest"3. So even though I dont fully agree with their motives, I fucking like it that they are causing problems for the authorities. I've just about had a gutful of being told how to act. 

NOOOO

You can't see me but I have fallen to my knees with my hands in the air like Sarge Elias from " Platoon"

I thought you were more sensible CG !

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Elias was a crusader, like those politicians at the White House making us fight this war with one hand tied round our balls. 

Y'all loved Elias, aaaaand you wanna kick arse. Well, here I am. All by my lonesome.

Tom Berenger made that film. I normally like Charlie sheen, but his thing is comedy acting. Berenger and Kevin Dillon stole that one out from under him.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Y'all loved Elias, aaaaand you wanna kick arse. Well, here I am. All by my lonesome.

Tom Berenger made that film. I normally like Charlie sheen, but his thing is comedy acting. Berenger and Kevin Dillon stole that one out from under him.

He did, along with Willem Defoe. The only films I've ever seen Tom Berenger in have been of the war genre. I'm sure he's obviously done others, but nothing else springs immediately to mind.

Dennis Hopper is great in Apocalypse Now, It's a shame he only features in half the film.

"Lance I will not harm or hurt you. Just give me back the board". 

• 2 months later...

These overindulged cunts are at it again, hijacking Armistice Day at the Cenotaph to push activist politics (I'd show you the You Tube clip but IT at CC Towers won't allow me to, so I'm paging Cuntybaws to help out a pal)

No arrests of course - Plod were probably too busy checking facemasks at Sainsburys - but imagine if say a Mr Robinson had appeared on the scene, offering a wreath from Britain's football fans; he would have been intercepted at Toddington Services and be up before the beak at 9.00 tomorrow after another night in Pokey

15 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

These overindulged cunts are at it again, hijacking Armistice Day at the Cenotaph to push activist politics (I'd show you the You Tube clip but IT at CC Towers won't allow me to, so I'm paging Cuntybaws to help out a pal)

No arrests of course - Plod were probably too busy checking facemasks at Sainsburys - but imagine if say a Mr Robinson had appeared on the scene, offering a wreath from Britain's football fans; he would have been intercepted at Toddington Services and be up before the beak at 9.00 tomorrow after another night in Pokey

Strange times, when a cunt of a copper violently shoves a veteran playing the bagpipes to the ground on Remembrance Sunday, yet these crusty cunts are allowed to desecrate the Cenotaph on Armistice day.

Cressida Dick and Saddique Khan are a traitorous pair of cunts for allowing this to happen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Strange times, when a cunt of a copper violently shoves a veteran playing the bagpipes to the ground on Remembrance Sunday, yet these crusty cunts are allowed to desecrate the Cenotaph on Armistice day.

Cressida Dick and Saddique Khan are a traitorous pair of cunts for allowing this to happen.

Plod were probably on a 'Safe Kneeling' course