CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

21 hours ago, Goober said:

Good in what way, KB? 

It's not gone away as he's claimed it would. He essentially washed his hands of it and gave responsibility over to the states. This was a good ploy in the beginning as the virus hit 'Dem states' hard in the first wave. That's because large cities and poorer areas generally vote Democrat. It's not working so well now. He's promoted 'fake virus'  misinformation despite being hospitalised by it himself and it sweeping his supporters, the White House and hundreds to thousands, and increasing, dying from it daily. 

The reality is that those 'Dem' states that took drastic action because they were the worst hit areas are now doing passably well. The red leaning states that swallowed the rhetoric are now reaping the rewards. Ultimately, this is why Trump lost. He sold out just enough of his low income, uneducated base that had just enough ability to see beyond the rhetoric to fuck himself. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I despise Liberal and left wing politics but Trump is not a right wing politician, he's not even a politician. All Trump believes in is Donald Trump. He'd fuck his own mother in the arse with a barbed wire wrapped truncheon for one positive response on Twitter. He gives not one single fuck about anyone but himself.

I get that all politicians are crooks and self serving, but most, unlike Trump are semi-capable when it comes getting away with it. 

Look up a post on Politico on YouTube titled ‘CCN (sic) video showing 40,000 Trump to Biden vote switch’

I don’t know whether it’s right or not, but at face value it appears odd, to say the least. The fact that he tweeted about it at the time also would appear to confirm that it actually happened. I’m just saying that there is a lot of unexplained things happened on the night. I think it’s crazy to just dismiss anyone who questions the legitimacy of the vote is very suspicious in itself.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Look up a post on Politico on YouTube titled ‘CCN (sic) video showing 40,000 Trump to Biden vote switch’

I don’t know whether it’s right or not, but at face value it appears odd, to say the least. The fact that he tweeted about it at the time also would appear to confirm that it actually happened. I’m just saying that there is a lot of unexplained things happened on the night. I think it’s crazy to just dismiss anyone who questions the legitimacy of the vote is very suspicious in itself.

That's easily debunked. Read this: https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/bogus-theory-claims-supercomputer-switched-votes-in-election/

Most of these allegations are easily explained, hence why not a single credible piece of evidence has been presented in a court yet. 

The Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and a whole raft of state election officials have recently declared the election the most secure in American history. 

There's nothing wrong with questioning results if there's evidence of wrongdoing, unfortunately there isn't. 

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Everything you’ve just said is completely the opposite of the facts. The State governors and legislatures have authority to decide their own policies on the virus. The federal government under Trump has the responsibility to provide them with funds and help with anything they ask for. The point is they have to request help. It cannot be imposed on them. The Democrat Trump haters politicised this from day one. Nothing asked for has been refused. A good example is NY State Governor Andrew Cuomo, who in May and June was publicly thanking Trump and Pence for their response to every request he made. His State has the highest death count in the country 35000 and counting, most of them in seniors homes, due to his wilful  negligence, sending Covid patients from hospitals back into the homes, and then passing a bill which excused himself and the corporate care home providers from any criminal responsibility. Then blatantly going on his brother Chris’s CNN fake news show blaming Trump for all his incompetent actions. If you genuinely believe that Trump has acted in any way selfishly, when the facts contradict that then I can only assume that your obvious TDS has clouded your judgement. The man has worked tirelessly for the working class American people from day one, with the MSM, the traitors of Big Tech, the Hollywood paedos, the deep state who have tried to bring him down without success, all against him, and yet he’s loved even more by at least half of the people. And now they’re attempting to steal the election from him. They will not succeed. They should have realised they’ve picked the wrong enemy by now, but they’re too fucking thick to realise anything. 4 more years!

Do you still believe in Santa too?

We're definitely going to have to agree to disagree on this. 

12 minutes ago, Goober said:

That's easily debunked. Read this: https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/bogus-theory-claims-supercomputer-switched-votes-in-election/

Most of these allegations are easily explained, hence why not a single credible piece of evidence has been presented in a court yet. 

The Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and a whole raft of state election officials have recently declared the election the most secure in American history. 

There's nothing wrong with questioning results if there's evidence of wrongdoing, unfortunately there isn't. 

All this evidence of vote rigging and fraud, freely available on YouTube, yet none of the courts seem to have seen any of it. Bizarre.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Goober said:

More than 300 affidavits, sworn under penalty of perjury by mostly election workers, have been lodged with several federal courts in lawsuits in swing states. The allegations of ballot rigging witnessed by these people is on an enormous scale. I find it strange you are so insistent that there hasn’t been any significant fraud when these claims haven’t yet been investigated and transparency is being vigorously opposed by the accused officials who are claiming ‘nothing to see here.’ Why is that? If there’s nothing to see, then everyone has a right to see. No?

7 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

All this evidence of vote rigging and fraud, freely available on YouTube, yet none of the courts seem to have seen any of it. Bizarre.

It’s a bit like the CNN reporter who was telling viewers that the Antifa/BLM riot behind him was a ‘mostly peaceful’ protest, while buildings were blazing behind him. Or the MSNBC fool who live on air got hit on the back of his head by a rock, and then straight away insisted that the missile hadn’t been thrown in a violent or malicious manner. Or the vile, poisonous little slag AOC who stated that looters in NYC were mostly single mothers who went out night after night looting shops to get bread for their children. Damn! that NIKE bread tastes good.

The left are so completely insane now, that you’re ordered  to believe that what your own eyes see is wrong, and what they tell you happened is true.

51 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s a bit like the CNN reporter who was telling viewers that the Antifa/BLM riot behind him was a ‘mostly peaceful’ protest, while buildings were blazing behind him. Or the MSNBC fool who live on air got hit on the back of his head by a rock, and then straight away insisted that the missile hadn’t been thrown in a violent or malicious manner. Or the vile, poisonous little slag AOC who stated that looters in NYC were mostly single mothers who went out night after night looting shops to get bread for their children. Damn! that NIKE bread tastes good.

The left are so completely insane now, that you’re ordered  to believe that what your own eyes see is wrong, and what they tell you happened is true.

Fucking quality. A perfect assessment of the media agenda to lionise minorities. 

Out of licks.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

More than 300 affidavits, sworn under penalty of perjury by mostly election workers, have been lodged with several federal courts in lawsuits in swing states. The allegations of ballot rigging witnessed by these people is on an enormous scale. I find it strange you are so insistent that there hasn’t been any significant fraud when these claims haven’t yet been investigated and transparency is being vigorously opposed by the accused officials who are claiming ‘nothing to see here.’ Why is that? If there’s nothing to see, then everyone has a right to see. No?

I give up, you're right. There's been massive fraud (by Democrats only), but only in swing states that went blue. None of the court cases are spurious and henceforth all will succeed. Eventually all 50 states and DC, even California, will be flipped to Trump's column.

Trump will be president for the next 76 years and Don Jr will inherit the mantle after that. 

As a sign of my ignorance and penance for my stupidity, once Trump is inaugurated in January I'll eat my entire house, brick by brick. 

49 minutes ago, Goober said:

I give up, you're right. There's been massive fraud (by Democrats only), but only in swing states that went blue. None of the court cases are spurious and henceforth all will succeed. Eventually all 50 states and DC, even California, will be flipped to Trump's column.

Trump will be president for the next 76 years and Don Jr will inherit the mantle after that. 

As a sign of my ignorance and penance for my stupidity, once Trump is inaugurated in January I'll eat my entire house, brick by brick. 

Magnifico. Goober. Hombre fantastico! Macho Goober. 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

See. I knew you’d see sense eventually. Only a matter of time. MAGA lol.

Joe Bidens cancer charity pays $3.7m in salaries and zero dollars to anyone else in 2017/2018. Nothing to see here folks. Money laundering... Me? No way. I’m honest Joe Biden. It’s Donald Trump you should be talking about. LOL LOL

Put that in your fact checker and fucking smoke it.

38 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are a troll and the admin on this site know what your game is cunt. Fuck off back to Dad's Army and Wilmington on Sea backward runt. 

Another day, another rattled rant from Harold. You’re really very very poor at this, aren’t you?

On 15/11/2020 at 10:28, Goober said:

Do you still believe in Santa too?

We're definitely going to have to agree to disagree on this. 

Joe Biden scores less than Crooked Hillary in every major city except Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Atlanta and Detroit. The same 4 cities in which his vote count went off the scale at the same time. All 4 cities run by administrations about as far left as it’s possible to be. There lies the election cheat, and there lies the Democrats undoing. 

I sent my letter off to Santa weeks ago listing all the presents I’d like for Christmas. If I didn’t believe in him I wouldn’t have done that, would I?