CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cummings the Cunt.

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya sent four armies over gyppo baby..the first two were the BEF and a year later when that was wiped out ya sent the reserve and when that was destroyed ya sent a volunteer army and when that got minced ya sent conscripts...all for poor Belgium that was been trampled by the nasty hun..optics gyppo baby..optics 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

We would normally be in full agreement Panz, but there are problems here.

1. I count five armies not four in your paragraph, 2 BEF, 1 Reserve, 1 Volunteer and 1 Conscript. Alas the Irish reputation for numeracy is not misplaced. Amazing how you all know what €5 each way at 33/1 would bring you, mind. 

2. Any discussion re Ireland and The Great War with an Englishman, particular of the gammony flagshagger variety will provoke some outraged bollocks about the duplicitous Irish causing a kerfuffle in the GPO that Easter Monday. Expect incoming from the usual sources. 

3. Also expect some weak pun re Optics and Bushmills. It’s the standard these days. 

May the road rise up to meet you, Panz.

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya sent four armies over gyppo baby..the first two were the BEF and a year later when that was wiped out ya sent the reserve and when that was destroyed ya sent a volunteer army and when that got minced ya sent conscripts...all for poor Belgium that was been trampled by the nasty hun..optics gyppo baby..optics 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The BEF were not wiped out. They inflicted massive damages to the german advanced force with massive rifle power. They then retreated to a second defensive position.  The 2nd BEF army was formed at the same time as the 1st.  If the BEF were wiped out as you suggest, the war on the western front would have ended as early as February 1915.

On 25/09/2020 at 06:34, Last Cunt Standing said:

1. I count five armies not four in your paragraph, 2 BEF, 1 Reserve, 1 Volunteer and 1 Conscript. Alas the Irish reputation for numeracy is not misplaced. Amazing how you all know what €5 each way at 33/1 would bring you, mind. 

2. Any discussion re Ireland and The Great War with an Englishman, particular of the gammony flagshagger variety will provoke some outraged bollocks about the duplicitous Irish causing a kerfuffle in the GPO that Easter Monday. Expect incoming from the usual sources. 

3. Also expect some weak pun re Optics and Bushmills. It’s the standard these days. 

T'was late LCS baby..i was tired n me fingers were not up to their usual form..long gig..lotta solos..teardrop explodes seems to be popular these days ..anyway i think boris should do his utmost to start the war back up here in pursuit of his sunlit uplands ..the type 56's are rottin in the fields and the peacefuls are willin to pay stacks  to know how ya turn a boot full of fertiliser into a blockbuster..and they've no interest in savin their necks ..willin to go in a pillar of smoke ..crazy fucks

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 25/09/2020 at 06:34, Last Cunt Standing said:

Don't mention the defeat of Dunkirk. Or the RMS Lancastria cover up. Why? Optics? 

On 24/09/2020 at 16:20, PANZER MURPHY said:

Does it matter..its all optics gyppo baby..the scummy brit once again dancing on poor ole Ireland..106 years ago ya'll sent a generation to the meat grinder in France because a bully was trampling on poor little Belgium ..see rabb came back empty handed from his Washington trip..could have told him he was wasting his time 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

GREEN LIVES MATTER

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

A robin visited me this morning and gave me a long stare through the window as if to say, "Where's my nosh?". Trip to Morrisons. Nosh provided. Red breasted lives matter. And natter. And chatter. 

Leave the site you fucking utterly ridiculous nonsensical idiot, paying particular attention to the general response you attract from others and your appalling feedback score.

You're not wanted here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

A robin visited me this morning and gave me a long stare through the window as if to say, "Where's my nosh?". Trip to Morrisons. Nosh provided. Red breasted lives matter. And natter. And chatter. 

You stupid fucking wanker. Birds don’t need feeding until winter proper. We’re in a good crane fly year so there’s plenty of food for insectivorous species- that’s why the swallows and martins are hanging around still

Drink bleach

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You stupid fucking wanker. Birds don’t need feeding until winter proper. We’re in a good crane fly year so there’s plenty of food for insectivorous species- that’s why the swallows and martins are hanging around still

Drink bleach

St Francis preaching about the birds. Stubby you make me feel humbled. But not enough to stop me calling you an abysmal wanker. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Drink bleach

Robin's average life span is about 13 months due to high mortality rates but once they're past this period they can live for years. 

36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Robin's average life span is about 13 months due to high mortality rates but once they're past this period they can live for years. 

Robins are evil little cunts. They look at you all cutesy, but inside they're thinking about pecking your fucking eyes out.

On 18/09/2020 at 17:19, ChildeHarold said:

Country set for Second Lockdown. Welsh government asks for vacancy for Prime Minister to be filled as a matter of urgency. Regions request national co-ordination. Dido squirms her cheap privatisation arse under Select Committee probing testing failure. Hancock savaged by wild Ferrari dog on LBC. Chris Gravy Grayling takes a nice little earner of £100,000 pa for 7 hours a week, from the sector he previously awarded ferry contracts to Brexit cronies who didn't have any boats. Grenfell incriminating documents being shredded or deleted in full view of the so-called Inquiry. Three word catchphrase Cummings response dutifully spun trotted out by Johnson who looks as if he is walking in dead man's shoes. When does it stop? The plunge to a total collapse of the Brexit promise, a chaotic January and the prospect of a US trade deal disappearing on the horizon. When will this fucking embarrassment of a PM and his barrel of shit government step aside? 

That’s democracy for you.

• 1 month later...