CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Schoolboy on plastic bicycle wins Tour de France

ChildeHarold

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

And you are a fucking well known CC arsehole with Roops up to your every shit trick. Don't start heading that way again towards a ban. 

Do me a favour dickhead. None of us login to view reams of your piss poor contributions. Why don't you fuck off to redcomrade. com, or the Trotsky pages. Surely there's some site that'll put up with your poorly though out drivel. You stupid cunt! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why do you see everything as a Lord Kitchener Your Country Needs You cunt? Don't you think these current riders are fuckng up to the eyeballs on concoctions and blood tranfusions and monkey gland capsules. 

Look at David Millar - cinvicted ex druggie. Chris Froome - oh yeah the asthma puffers were medicinal. Oh yeah. Bradley Wiggins dropped out of cycling (and sight) as soon as serious qyestions were asked about his recird and samples. The 1950s Tom Simpson actually died on Ventoux of a drug/exhaustion overdose. So fuck off with your jingoism. 

He was drugged up as I mentioned.

What's with the hostility? Theres no jingoism from me. I merely stated that fuck all has changed since 1905. 

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Do me a favour dickhead. None of us login to view reams of your piss poor contributions. Why don't you fuck off to redcomrade. com, or the Trotsky pages. Surely there's some site that'll put up with your poorly though out drivel. You stupid cunt! 

Go and well and truly fuck yourself arsehole. Nobody gives a fuck about you either. Wannabe liked shithead? Liked by little Roadkill shithead? 

59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What's this got to do with the fucking nom you half baked moron. 

What do any of your snowflake rants and juvenile insults have to do with the nominations you post them on? 

Fuck off you tantrum throwing, angry little entitled, autistic flid. 

Now feel free to have another meltdown.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What do any of your snowflake rants and juvenile insults have to do with the nominations you post them on? 

Fuck off you tantrum throwing, angry little entitled, autistic flid. 

Now feel free to have another meltdown.

We've absolutely fucking broke the cunt, Eric. Not just me and you, either - this cunt has had at least one kick from every cunt still active on here.

This is the result when a cunt is just too fucking thick to fuck off when he's told to.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

And you are a fucking well known CC arsehole with Roops up to your every shit trick. Don't start heading that way again towards a ban. 

No one as yet seems to have noticed the open goal you’ve constructed for yourself here, so, On your fucking bike matey.

• Like 1

On 21/09/2020 at 12:18, Major Cunt said:

You fucking bothered shithead. Ha ha ha.