CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Chinese Communist Party and their "Foxhunt"

Guest Weary&Disgusted

On 24/09/2020 at 17:15, Wolfie said:

In spite of the Zipperheads' economic gain throughout the world over the past few decades, in which planet Earth's leading toilet has undoubtedly become more Westernised, the CCP has never abandoned its ideological tenet of totalitarian control – for both its people and those it can manipulate abroad. Since the Tiananmen Square massacre, which Chinese authorities appear to have conveniently forgotten about, it does make one wonder why so many governments in the 'free' world (including our own) still want to engage and grow with China.

The communist shithole continues to use Western nations to control its plans for globalisation with economic incentives to infiltrate deeply into the political, economic, cultural and educational spheres beyond its borders, with recent projects such as the Belt and Road Initiative and Huawei 5G. Interestingly, these economic initiatives seem to be precisely the trails the Wuhan virus has followed in recent months – Spain and Italy being good examples. Globalisation has brought the peoples of the world into closer contact, making it easier for contagious diseases such as COVID-19 to spread. China knows this.

I make no attempt to camouflage my contempt for the slitty-eyed shitfucks who, just in case you didn't know, despite their economic and technological superiority, primitively remains one of only three countries in the world with no animal welfare laws whatsoever, meaning dogs, cats and just about every other living non-human entity can be transported without correct temperatures in soaring conditions, or water, or essential veterinary care, and skinned alive in the streets where few think of it as barbaric or immoral. 

If I had my way, I would put the UK's most recent influx of illegal immigrants to good use by making them clear our streets of dog shit (and suburban gardens of cat shit), and drop several billion tonnes of it squarely onto Wuhan. It's nothing less than the world's cruelest race deserves. 

I couldn't agree with you more wolfie. The tiddlywinks are a nasty bunch that's without question, but what to do about them, that's another. In perfect scenarios this bat flu will come back to wipe them out or perhaps hordes of curry wallahs will come storming over the Himalaya to finish the job. If it were my choice, I'd attack them under the radar with every disease and biological agent we've got and sit back a laugh as all the other nations tell them to get fucked when they beg for help.

I'm sure the Don has some serious payback in mind along the line but fast forward 50 years to a massively old population, huge environmental devastation in their country and they'll be well and truly fucked and eating each other again like it was the great leap forward. A bit of nostalgia for them at least.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I couldn't agree with you more wolfie. The tiddlywinks are a nasty bunch that's without question, but what to do about them, that's another. In perfect scenarios this bat flu will come back to wipe them out or perhaps hordes of curry wallahs will come storming over the Himalaya to finish the job. If it were my choice, I'd attack them under the radar with every disease and biological agent we've got and sit back a laugh as all the other nations tell them to get fucked when they beg for help.

I'm sure the Don has some serious payback in mind along the line but fast forward 50 years to a massively old population, huge environmental devastation in their country and they'll be well and truly fucked and eating each other again like it was the great leap forward. A bit of nostalgia for them at least.

If you could hear yourself as others do. 

• 3 months later...
21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

My apologies for The Guardian link, but it did provide the best story. The disease-creating, WHO data-withholding, slitty-eyed, pan-faced, animal-torturing, concentration camp-evolving shitcunts deserve a permanent fucking trade sanction.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/05/china-blocks-entry-to-who-team-studying-covids-origins

The Chinese Communist Party is the biggest communist party in the world. And in my opinion, the best😉

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

My apologies for The Guardian link, but it did provide the best story. The disease-creating, WHO data-withholding, slitty-eyed, pan-faced, animal-torturing, concentration camp-evolving shitcunts deserve a permanent fucking trade sanction.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/05/china-blocks-entry-to-who-team-studying-covids-origins

You forgot to mention 'species extinctioning'. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Fancy a Chinese Wolfie? lol.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

When this Covid shit is lifted we can go for the real thing Bill, after I've successfully landed the BBC's Shanghai Correspondent position.  

Forget it. This is a set up to get me to fork out for a TV licence. Jug ears Lineker and Sir Lenny can fuck right off. I only watch far right conspiracy channels nowadays. They’re far more accurate and informative. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Forget it. This is a set up to get me to fork out for a TV licence. Jug ears Lineker and Sir Lenny can fuck right off. I only watch far right conspiracy channels nowadays. They’re far more accurate and informative. 

Do they show programmes about that holocaust bullshit? 

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

I would say, they are often as economical with truths as the main stream lot

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

If only AJP Taylor could see this. Not content with starting the first Cold War in 1920 by supporting the fascist White Russians against Lenin, then reviving it in 1950 against Stalin and continuing ever since, Washington and London now are pushing for a second Cold War with China. 

Someone has to stand up to the Chinese Communist Party.  By their shamefully repressive actions in Hong Kong and Tibet and their bully boy tactics against journalists, especially journalists who take an interest in Wuhan, they have shown themselves to be anti democratic thugs.  They also seem to be determined to enslave their minorities.  Trade sanctions and tech exclusion are useful ways to push back.  

14 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Someone has to stand up to the Chinese Communist Party.  By their shamefully repressive actions in Hong Kong and Tibet and their bully boy tactics against journalists, especially journalists who take an interest in Wuhan, they have shown themselves to be anti democratic thugs.  They also seem to be determined to enslave their minorities.  Trade sanctions and tech exclusion are useful ways to push back.  

I’d like to nominate Trump to lead the World Trade Organisation for that purpose, and the IMF for good measure.

12 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Just saying, the behemoth of Modern History if he were around would demolish this fucking anti Russian anti China rhetoric. 

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If only AJP Taylor could see this. Not content with starting the first Cold War in 1920 by supporting the fascist White Russians against Lenin, then reviving it in 1950 against Stalin and continuing ever since, Washington and London now are pushing for a second Cold War with China. 

I remember his nine-dart finish against Keith Deller in ‘96. 

• Like 1