CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any Form Of Online Gambling

Ape™️

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. If only for the spectacle of Richard Burton trying to portray a London criminal. 

Ian McShane is in another gangster film as a poof too, '44 inch chest' with Ray Winstone and John Hurt. Don't bother with that one. Total shite.

If we're talking Ray Winstone films it's gotta be 'Nil by Mouth' for me, or 'Love Honor and Obey' strictly due to Denise Van Outen's scenes. She still right up there on the fantasy fuck list. Seen '44 inch chest' pretty shite from memory. My sister actually met him at some work function. She said my brothers a big fan of yours, to which he replied is he here, to the reply no he's in Maidstone, what the nick, yeah, and he had a chuckle and said to say hello. True story. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

If we're talking Ray Winstone films it's gotta be 'Nil by Mouth' for me, or 'Love Honor and Obey' strictly due to Denise Van Outen's scenes. She still right up there on the fantasy fuck list. Seen '44 inch chest' pretty shite from memory. My sister actually met him at some work function. She said my brothers a big fan of yours, to which he replied is he here, to the reply no he's in Maidstone, what the nick, yeah, and he had a chuckle and said to say hello. True story. 

Love, honour and obey. One of the funniest films I've ever seen...

'FIXXXX BAYONETS!'

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. If only for the spectacle of Richard Burton trying to portray a London criminal. 

Ian McShane is in another gangster film as a poof too, '44 inch chest' with Ray Winstone and John Hurt. Don't bother with that one. Total shite.

Agreed,the worst fucking line ever in that movie when one of his cohorts called the bloke strapped in the chair a 'cunting spunker'

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The sheer idiocy of a French Passport to get into Kent. It just does not make sense in the 21st Century. And it all stems from 18th Century military planning against hypothetical invasion when a hold fast line following the Thames was drawn up. Everything north of the Thames would be secured. Everything south of the Thames would be sacrificed in battles of attrition. If you look at the development of London it conforms to that rule. The East End and South London took most of the carpet bombing in WW2 and the English Establishment liked that. 

Well worked out Napoleon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Begrudging cunt aren't you? Actually, if you'd said John Moore instead of Charles Moore to that last nom and all time prick Stubbo the Penis, I could have begun to warm to your rustic charm. As it is I think you are still shit. 

Fair comment. I normally get called a lot worse, so I’ll take that as a compliment, which brings us nicely onto the subject of your good self.           Bearing in mind the fact that you haven’t been on here for very long, although it seems like an eternity, I can’t make up my mind if you’re a fucking stupid cunt or a stupid fucking cunt. Being the honest, fair minded person I am, and never one to rush to judgement, I hope you don’t mind if I file you under ‘annoying dickheads’ for the time being?

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fair comment. I normally get called a lot worse, so I’ll take that as a compliment, which brings us nicely onto the subject of your good self.           Bearing in mind the fact that you haven’t been on here for very long, although it seems like an eternity, I can’t make up my mind if you’re a fucking stupid cunt or a stupid fucking cunt. Being the honest, fair minded person I am, and never one to rush to judgement, I hope you don’t mind if I file you under ‘annoying dickheads’ for the time being?

I can just visualise that heavily rusted and dented Simplex filing cabinet with the permanently jammed bottom drawer probably containing dismembered body parts. 

On 29/09/2020 at 18:06, Major Cunt said:

🎶In the Avenues and Alleyways 🎶

I might watch it later. It is fucking funny! 

The bloke who plays 'Special Forces Bill', is the real deal. William Scully. Won the Queens Gallantry Medal for single-handedly defending a hotel in Sierra Leone from a hostile force of around 200 African fuckwits, 7 hour firefight until the Sierra Leone regular army arrived.

Ex SAS. Was in Africa training local troops.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The bloke who plays 'Special Forces Bill', is the real deal. William Scully. Won the Queens Gallantry Medal for single-handedly defending a hotel in Sierra Leone from a hostile force of around 200 African fuckwits, 7 hour firefight until the Sierra Leone regular army arrived.

Eric I often visit the special forces club in South Kensington, the after dinner speakers are fascinating, from sir mike Jackson to a run of the mill mp. It fascinates me that idiots will join the sas, risk their lives in ridiculous scenarios for minimum wage. Wankers the lot of em, and I could have anyone of them in a car park brawl. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eric I often visit the special forces club in South Kensington, the after dinner speakers are fascinating, from sir mike Jackson to a run of the mill mp. It fascinates me that idiots will join the sas, risk their lives in ridiculous scenarios for minimum wage. Wankers the lot of em, and I could have anyone of them in a car park brawl. 

Did you know that SAS stands for 'Special Army Soldier'.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No I didn't. I do know they come in all shapes and sizes from 6ft jocks to 5ft 7" cockneys and everything in-between. 90% of what they get up to and where it happens is unfathomable, but whenever the press report that military advisors have been sent to assist some regime. You can guarantee that the SAS/SBS are causing carnage. I've heard conflicting accounts of the Bravo two Zero escape, but what's not in doubt is the 200 plus bodies they left whilst escaping. @EddieI think their on about 40k a year, but name their own price upon entering the murky military contractor/mercenary field. 

11 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

No I didn't. I do know they come in all shapes and sizes from 6ft jocks to 5ft 7" cockneys and everything in-between. 90% of what they get up to and where it happens is unfathomable, but whenever the press report that military advisors have been sent to assist some regime. You can guarantee that the SAS/SBS are causing carnage. I've heard conflicting accounts of the Bravo two Zero escape, but what's not in doubt is the 200 plus bodies they left whilst escaping. @EddieI think their on about 40k a year, but name their own price upon entering the murky military contractor/mercenary field. 

They should rename their operations to Rentokil. The same line of business, really.

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Only the spotty pre pubescent cadets on scooters, and that's after 4 pints of Stella and half a gram of Peruvian to steady the nerves. More broken bones than your namesake Eddie Kidd... 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you know that SAS stands for 'Special Army Soldier'.

You do realise that they’ll have to kill you now for letting that out of the bag. Over 4,000 years and no one ever revealed that. You’re in fucking trouble mate. 

19 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Read a book by Ranulph Fiennes called 'The Feather Men'. Explains what the SAS got up to in Oman. Basically executing rich arabs and taking their oil fields. 

Fiennes has let a few secrets out of the bag. It's why he maintains a high public profile. Makes it harder to bump him off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You do realise that they’ll have to kill you now for letting that out of the bag. Over 4,000 years and no one ever revealed that. You’re in fucking trouble mate. 

When they kicked me out for being too hard, I swam to America and invented Delta Force. Chuck Norris played me in the film, but he couldn't get the accent right and he wasn't as good at Chop-Suey fighting.

• Like 2