CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Ferrier MP SNP cunt

Earl of Punkape

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So punkers is an estate agent- this explains why he's such a massive cunt. I can imagine he's concocted his public school bullshite life story after showing Nouveau riche wankers around a selection of country piles. Probably premier league footballists and their thick as fucking shit slag wives.

That's one credible theory regarding the fucking wanker! 

Credit where it's due though, Stubbs. He's kept up the public school boy act since I joined, and has never once deviated from character. It's clear to all that he's a turd burglar with the constant noms regarding banditry. To quote Bill, "he's the most one dimensional punter here". I personally think he was an alter boy and was buggered senseless by a Runcorn priest resulting in delusion... 

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
On 04/10/2020 at 17:07, Frank said:

Pen, you and I are close.. always have been. You might not agree with the majority of shit I post here, but we have an understanding. I certainly don’t dislike the Major, and I don’t begrudge him his road to recovery. What I won’t stand for is plagiarism. If he could just simply be himself, we’d get along just fine. Do you know what I mean?

As a matter of interest, Frank, which forums are you still allowed on? I'm down to The Daily Mail, The Samaritans and this shit hole.

46 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

As a matter of interest, Frank, which forums are you still allowed on? I'm down to The Daily Mail, The Samaritans and this shit hole.

Where the fuck have you been, Olly? The Judge has gone awol after Roops squeezed his bollocks, and Frank's back with the Kleftiko playbook. We need all old hands on deck. You north of the Tyne downs sufferer.