CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Ferrier MP SNP cunt

Earl of Punkape

On 15/10/2020 at 17:02, Eric Cuntman said:

Regardless of her being a politician and therefore automatically a cunt, why should she face any kind of legal action for simply driving somewhere? 

The new fascist regime are making up laws willy-nilly and we're letting them. Boris wakes up and decides it's illegal for you to visit a friend for a coffee and a chat, and you accept it without question?

Coming soon.....INVASION OF THE MASK WANKERS!

Starring all the cunts you knew were cunts and almost every other cunt too.

STAY AT HOME

STAY ALERT

WASH YOUR HANDS

WIPE YOUR ARSE

KEEP YOUR DISTANCE

SAVE THE NHS

WEAR A MASK

DO WHAT YOUR TOLD

GRASS YOUR NEIGHBOURS

DON’T KILL GRANNY

SHUT THE FUCK UP

DON’T BE A CUNT

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see that this haggard Jock rip has now been locked up. Hopefully she’ll get sentenced to twelve months on a covid ward licking swabs.

Stick her on a plane to Washington with Julian Assanges passport in her pocket. 

• Like 1

Just now, cuntspotter said:

It was a fucking stupid thing to do..... an MP. 

Piers the cunt Morgan Latest. 

Preaching and lecturing every cunt on his show in the run up to Christmas and back on air today trying to bully Matt Hancock. “Why aren’t you putting the whole country into full lockdown?”

Just been found to have holidayed in Antigua with his family over Christmas, no pictures or mention of his trip on Twitter for the entire time. Telling the plebs to be responsible or they’d have blood on their hands, while living it up in 5 star Caribbean luxury.   Oh dear!

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Preaching and lecturing every cunt on his show in the run up to Christmas and back on air today trying to bully Matt Hancock. “Why aren’t you putting the whole country into full lockdown?”

Just been found to have holidayed in Antigua with his family over Christmas, no pictures or mention of his trip on Twitter for the entire time. Telling the plebs to be responsible or they’d have blood on their hands, while living it up in 5 star Caribbean luxury.   Oh dear!

Not surprised are you Bill? 

Just now, King Billy said:

Don’t get me fucking started on this thick, brash, smug , fundamentally dishonest, dishonourable, indulged,  weapons grade sociopath.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Don’t get me fucking started on this thick, brash, smug , fundamentally dishonest, dishonourable, indulged,  weapons grade sociopath.

If I had him and David Cameron tied up together, and I was only allowed to punch one of them, they would need to have a 'smug-off' before I decided.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Not at all but it’s glorious to see. After pontificating about Kay Burley it will be interesting to see what happens now it’s himself whose been caught out.

Please tell me this is true, Billy. So far I've not seen anything beyond baseless allegations and people surmising that his silence indicates guilt. Has any hard evidence been released to prove it?

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Please tell me this is true, Billy. So far I've not seen anything beyond baseless allegations and people surmising that his silence indicates guilt. Has any hard evidence been released to prove it?

Check out Guido Fawkes Decs.

Just now, Decimus said:

Will do. I would fucking love to see this aspic faced, arrogant cunt ruined. Far too many non-plussed housewives and benefit scroungers believe he's the "voice of reason".

He’s always been a grade A two faced lying self aggrandising fucking cunt. The fact that he’s been blocking people on twitter for the last hour and hasn’t denied speaks volumes to me. I hate the cunt and I’m praying it’s true. I hope Schofield the bandit gets his gig tomorrow and Dr. Hillary calls him a Covid spreading fat bastard live on air.

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He’s always been a grade A two faced lying self aggrandising fucking cunt. The fact that he’s been blocking people on twitter for the last hour and hasn’t denied speaks volumes to me. I hate the cunt and I’m praying it’s true. I hope Schofield the bandit gets his gig tomorrow and Dr. Hillary calls him a Covid spreading fat bastard live on air.

I've just read the article and seen the photo of him dressed up in a Nazi SS uniform. As a non-sensitive, mentally stable man, I'm not particularly offended by this. What does offend me is the double standards of fat fucking face Morgan. He had the audacity to suggest that Justin Trudeau should resign over a decades old photo of him in black face, yet conveniently forgets dressing up in a uniform that generates untold hurt and anger for millions of people. Is it any wonder that he defended Paul Hollywood when he similarly dressed up in the outfit of an SS commando.

How the fuck isn't this shit being plastered over every newspaper's front page?