CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Ferrier MP SNP cunt

Earl of Punkape

50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just fuck off. 

Fantastic. Dealing with a half cut bubble on Friday night. It's just made my decision to take a leave of absence easier. The Corner at present is not the site I joined last year. Its packed full of fucking idiots and silent newbies who would have previously been fucked off sharpish. 

Frank, you really are a fucking idiot. If you're half the cunt you portray on here then I really do pity you. Hopefully you can buy a replacement Ming, and find some meaning to your life instead of trolling. 

To the stalwarts and bastions of old I wish you all the best. Hopefully you can salvage something from the steaming turd Roops and Co have forced upon us!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fantastic. Dealing with a half cut bubble on Friday night. It's just made my decision to take a leave of absence easier. The Corner at present is not the site I joined last year. Its packed full of fucking idiots and silent newbies who would have previously been fucked off sharpish. 

Frank, you really are a fucking idiot. If you're half the cunt you portray on here then I really do pity you. Hopefully you can buy a replacement Ming, and find some meaning to your life instead of trolling. 

To the stalwarts and bastions of old I wish you all the best. Hopefully you can salvage something from the steaming turd Roops and Co have forced upon us!

Can I have your likes?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Name names MC! 

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

This silent newbie shite is a problem. We need to recruit more nasty cunts and every fucker that joins just gets our hope up that new blood is on its way. 
If you don’t consistently post until you’ve reached, say 100 posts, then they should be culled

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Before you go, you should know that you've probably been the most difficult punter to dispose of. I hope you take some comfort in knowing that. Farewell Major and bonne route, thickster.

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

Before you go, you should know that you've probably been the most difficult punter to dispose of. I hope you take some comfort in knowing that. Farewell Major and bonne route, thickster.

Thus challenging his pride and persuading him to stay. You peculiar fucking fruit.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank, you seem to rule the roost around here, so I was wondering if you could give me some advice, if you very much don't mind.

If I were to bend you in half, shove your head up your gender indistinct, bony arse and then cut off your saggy plums and feed them to a homeless person, would that enhance my rep on this site?

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

Frank, you seem to rule the roost around here, so I was wondering if you could give me some advice, if you very much don't mind.

If I were to bend you in half, shove your head up your gender indistinct, bony arse and then cut off your saggy plums and feed them to a homeless person, would that enhance my rep on this site?

You might want to familiarise yourself with the site's rules before addressing me directly. Until you've garnered a thousand likes, all correspondence via Punkape please.  

30 minutes ago, Goober said:

Being a newbie it's not a good idea to steam straight in to a veteran. Even though he is a pale shadow of himself, he is well able to destroy any new, wet behind the ears whipper snapper like you. I suggest you keep your head down, learn the ropes and let the old soaks of the site to take down Frank. Learn from it and come back stronger.

Now, would you like a go on my tits? I'm bored. If not Pen's always game to handle new members 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Being a newbie it's not a good idea to steam straight in to a veteran. Even though he is a pale shadow of himself, he is well able to destroy any new, wet behind the ears whipper snapper like you. I suggest you keep your head down, learn the ropes and let the old soaks of the site to take down Frank. Learn from it and come back stronger.

Now, would you like a go on my tits? I'm bored. If not Pen's always game to handle new members 

I will leave him alone .. I am weak without APETM at my side.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Now, would like a go on my tits? I'm bored. If not Pen's always game. 

Sage advice, if wrong in several respects. I think I can hold my own against a washed up has-been without breaking into too much of a sweat.

A very kind offer. Would you mind awfully if I pass? I'm not a huge fan of spaniel's ears.

38 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'm in charge round here until Decimus returns, whereupon we re-establish a coalition. Just so you know. 

Frank is King Lear.

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Natural World espadrilles in olive. €49.00. https://streamable.com/82wypb

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Let's be Frank for one moment, Frank. This is virtual reality you gormless wanker. I've taken everything life's thrown at me in my stride and built a comfortable life. So if you think a few barbed insults would have me shuffling off in tears you've made a critical blunder. The saddest thing is you've got the talent to bring the house down, but choose to act like a wanker. We've shared a few laughs along the way, but I can only work with the given material, and the likes of comrade Harrold ain't providing it. This is merely bon voyage, I'm not doing a Dr Cunt! I shall return when this place picks up.... 

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Let's be Frank for one moment, Frank. This is virtual reality you gormless wanker. I've taken everything life's thrown at me in my stride and built a comfortable life. So if you think a few barbed insults would have me shuffling on in tears you've made a critical blunder. The saddest thing is you've got the talent to bring the house down, but choose to act like a wanker. We've shared a few laughs along the way, but I can only work with the given material, and the likes of comrade Harrold ain't providing it. This is merely bon voyage, I'm not doing a Dr Cunt! I shall return when this place picks up.... 

Is this the Frank Sinatra Come Back Tour aka The Main Event or Dorothy Squires at the London Pally? Do us all a favour and be the grown up in the room.