CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Ferrier MP SNP cunt

Earl of Punkape

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

I want nothing and expect less Frank. The only part of what I posted that I really meant was the last sentence. But it’s cunts corner ffs. I’m off to South Devon in the morning with the missus and our 2 dogs. I’ve managed to get a beautiful lodge with hot tub etc. for 5 nights. I didn’t expect availability to be so limited.  I was wondering if you could PM me Pens address as I’d hate to drive all that way from London and not do him/her some harm. This could be a deal breaker/maker for us Frank. I know you’ll do the right thing.

I can reliably inform you that Lady P's chest is swellingly impressive, while @Mrs Roopswas of a more athletic physique and always had the effortless ability to make this Alpha hombré drip quite fucking uncontrollably. 

Any bloke on here who disagrees is of course, an unashamedly rampant homosexual.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

I can reliably inform you that Lady P's chest is swellingly impressive, while @Mrs Roopswas of a more athletic physique and always had the effortless ability to make this Alpha hombré drip quite fucking uncontrollably. 

Any bloke on here who disagrees is of course, an unashamedly rampant homosexual.

Roops has the body of a gymnast.

It's buried under her patio. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

I want nothing and expect less Frank. The only part of what I posted that I really meant was the last sentence. But it’s cunts corner ffs. I’m off to South Devon in the morning with the missus and our 2 dogs. I’ve managed to get a beautiful lodge with hot tub etc. for 5 nights. I didn’t expect availability to be so limited.  I was wondering if you could PM me Pens address as I’d hate to drive all that way from London and not do him/her some harm. This could be a deal breaker/maker for us Frank. I know you’ll do the right thing.

She’s back in Wales, Bill....returned to the land of her father...to try and find him.

15 hours ago, Rev said:

You're absolutely correct, Spotto. She was as council AF.

Even if I'd been a seasonal bassist for Jethro Tull during an unfathomingly long fallow period during the 80s on a decade-long tour of Butlins, I still wouldn't have entertained the cunt.

By all accounts, she had a cunt like a ghillie's wader...and thus, I chivalrously bowed out.

Mrs Roops always had my attention back then. Does she still tread the boards?

Mostly hovers above them on her broomstick, drinking blood 

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hopefully you won't be subjected to anything like Straw Dogs in the wild west of Devon. 

Billy has just missed the turnoff for Dawlish and is currently circling between between the bridge road and countess wear roundabouts and has just made his ninth crossing of the canal bridges and has now just gone on to the Dawlish Road the trouble being that it is in the wrong direction and he will soon be in Alphington.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Billy has just missed the turnoff for Dawlish and is currently circling between between the bridge road and countess wear roundabouts and has just made his ninth crossing of the canal bridges and has now just gone on to the Dawlish Road the trouble being that it is in the wrong direction and he will soon be in Alphington.

I have an old ticket for the Star Ferry. It's one way to Exmouth. A noose is waiting for him in the park. Do you think he'd be interested? 

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

As long as he avoids Totnes he'll be safe. 

21 hours ago, Rev said:

Or you're the rampant (albeit misinformed and in denial), loquacious left footer and we're all well adjusted? Only 2 of 10 cats prefer rotten Welsh tuna.

Just a thought.

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

Or you're the rampant (albeit misinformed and in denial), loquacious left footer and we're all well adjusted? Only 2 of 10 cats prefer rotten Welsh tuna.

Just a thought.

Do you think you’ll be chancing your arm at a little humour under the Goober handle, doc? No one’s forgotten the hysterical episode when I questioned your confidence and timing shortly before you were banned. A flounce to behold! It can’t be easy having to reinvent oneself. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you think you’ll be chancing your arm at a little humour under the Goober handle, doc? No one’s forgotten the hysterical episode when I questioned your confidence and timing shortly before you were banned. A flounce to behold! It can’t be easy having to reinvent oneself. 

Strange, but as I recall, I've never been banned. I did have 1 week in the cooler once. You on the other hand...

For flounce, perhaps read self-diagnosed despair with the site's ongoing tolerance of fucking spastics. You know who I'm referring to, don't you, Francis.

I can live within the rules whilst continuing to call out third rate dimwits such as you.

Get your facts straight, Greek goat fucker.

12 minutes ago, Goober said:

Strange, but as I recall, I've never been banned. I did have 1 week in the cooler once. You on the other hand...

For flounce, perhaps read self-diagnosed despair with the site's ongoing tolerance of fucking spastics. You know who I'm referring to, don't you, Francis.

I can live within the rules whilst continuing to call out third rate dimwits such as you.

Get your facts straight, Greek goat fucker.

Thought not. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Yeah, it's been a while since you've had a thought, original or otherwise. Pillock.

Come on, doc, we were mates. You sailed through the initial newby stage and then went all Wolfie. You ended up moping all over the site and, as always, it was down to me to call a spade a spade. I’m telling you now, you won’t last.