CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Noel Fucking Fielding

Rev

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Frank's had a month tops for the last 5 years. 

@Frankyou pathetic, metrosexual wannabe, emaciated, AIDS riddled, wig wearing, sailor fucking, chino clad cunt- we all hate your fucking guts. Since you retuned from the lifetime ban handed out by proper, you’ve been posting total dog shite whilst a small cadre of spackers binge comment at will.

You disgust me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Surely the good news is that it’s Frank and he’s got a month tops. If I get confirmation of franks death I’ll do you up the wrong un and suck off lady p 

You sick cunt. A celebration of gargantuan proportions would, of course, be in order, but that's just fucking sick.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Frankyou pathetic, metrosexual wannabe, emaciated, AIDS riddled, wig wearing, sailor fucking, chino clad cunt- we all hate your fucking guts. Since you retuned from the lifetime ban handed out by proper, you’ve been posting total dog shite whilst a small cadre of spackers binge comment at will.

You disgust me.

Sailor fucking? 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You disgust me.

He’s put your nose out of joint.

You’re flotsam in his wake....

lol.

On 07/10/2020 at 23:03, Frank said:

Sailor fucking? 

Silly me, its the sailors that do the fucking when they're with you

On 07/10/2020 at 23:18, Earl of Punkape said:

He’s put your nose out of joint.

You’re flotsam in his wake....

lol.

How many black men were there sleeping in your bed this morning?

lol 

fuck off

• 2 months later...
Guest Vicious Bastard
On 05/10/2020 at 11:07, Guest Cunty McCuntface said:

Yep. What a talentless cunt. Hate to say it but I do quite like watching the mind numbing bake off thing. But - and it's a big but - he is just a fucking right royal PITA. I had no idea who he was before he appeared on there and still have no clue about what he does or ever has done. But what I do know is that he's an annoying, posing cunt who dresses like a prick because he think's it makes him look cool and a bit random. 

First rule of thumb for any so called celebrity is to do something productive and get the public's approval before you launch yourself as some kind of guru on these kind of shows. At least Paul Hollywood can actually bake,  Sandy Titsvog can be funny and Matt Lucas was good in Little Britain but maybe he's only there to munch up all the pies when the programme's over.

Fuck off Fielding.

Who is this , paisley shirted mascara eyed fuck goblin ? 

Where did he spawn from?

What is he meant to do ? I never saw the patsy faced limpet molester until the other night. This cunt , obviously slipped under the gaydar.

On 07/10/2020 at 18:38, camberwell gypsy said:

Frank's had a month tops for the last 5 years. 

I like to seal up Rev in a time capsule with both Mat and Noel plus various pieces of gay memorabilia:

a  copy of Gay Times

a cartoon of Tom in Sweden

a signed photo of Rufus Wainwright

a bottle of poppers, used

a tube of lubricant

a 10" dildo purported to belong to John Holmes

a blu ray of Behind The Candelabra

a signed pair of Dafyyed's Only Gay in the Village vinyl hot pants

an annual membership to G-A-Y Soho with free 12 month subscription to Out in Europe for the discerning pink traveller

.... having stuffed all that in the capsule alongside Rev just roll it into the nearest cavity wall behind the busiest gay cottaging public convenience on Clapham Common. Install the inconspicuous CCTV cameras sit back and enjoy the fun. Take bets. Colossal money changes hands. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
On 02/10/2020 at 03:48, Rev said:

This hook-nosed, jaundiced streak of cross-dressing, comedy-vacuum piss needs sealed in a concrete chamber with that other fat hairless lefty cottaging lesbian Matt Lucas and exposed to a canister or two of post-Weimar pesticide.

Then incinerated.

That is all.

I cant stick the long streak of piss, god bless simon amstell abusing him on nmtbc, oh thats what you do is it, put random words together and its funny, oh how creative 

On 17/12/2020 at 21:07, ChildeHarold said:

I like to seal up Rev in a time capsule with both Mat and Noel plus various pieces of gay memorabilia:

a  copy of Gay Times

a cartoon of Tom in Sweden

a signed photo of Rufus Wainwright

a bottle of poppers, used

a tube of lubricant

a 10" dildo purported to belong to John Holmes

a blu ray of Behind The Candelabra

a signed pair of Dafyyed's Only Gay in the Village vinyl hot pants

an annual membership to G-A-Y Soho with free 12 month subscription to Out in Europe for the discerning pink traveller

.... having stuffed all that in the capsule alongside Rev just roll it into the nearest cavity wall behind the busiest gay cottaging public convenience on Clapham Common. Install the inconspicuous CCTV cameras sit back and enjoy the fun. Take bets. Colossal money changes hands. 

You seem to know a lot about all this.