CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Noel Fucking Fielding

Rev

This hook-nosed, jaundiced streak of cross-dressing, comedy-vacuum piss needs sealed in a concrete chamber with that other fat hairless lefty cottaging lesbian Matt Lucas and exposed to a canister or two of post-Weimar pesticide.

Then incinerated.

That is all.

• Like 4

Now, 'The Mighty Boosh' was excellent with 'The Strange Tale Of The Crack Fox' being a personal favourite. However everything he's done since has been utter bollocks, which leads me to the conclusion that Julian Barrett was the comedy genius. Fielding dresses like he's a regular at S&M nights, and seems to have taken fashion tips from Gary Glitter. The Credit taking, Joan Jet looking, cake judging cunt. 

48 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Now, 'The Mighty Boosh' was excellent with 'The Strange Tale Of The Crack Fox' being a personal favourite. However everything he's done since has been utter bollocks, which leads me to the conclusion that Julian Barrett was the comedy genius. Fielding dresses like Punkers at the golf clubs S&M nights, and seems to have taken fashion tips from Gary Glitter. The Credit taking, Joan Jet looking, cake judging cunt. 

Julian Barrett is no genius, Major. It’s his wife Julia Davis who’s behind anything that’s any good. 

On 02/10/2020 at 03:48, Rev said:

This hook-nosed, jaundiced streak of cross-dressing, comedy-vacuum piss needs sealed in a concrete chamber with that other fat hairless lefty cottaging lesbian Matt Lucas and exposed to a canister or two of post-Weimar pesticide.

Then incinerated.

That is all.

Ever thought of film critiqué.... Barry Norman would rotate, sub-terranially. After this, it fells like a light has been turned on.

Hmm.. beware the posing polymath.... the cunt who knows everything and can do everything. Far from being renaissance man  they are inevitably narcissistic, attention seeking , air kissing luvvies. Fielding, Attenborough, Sting, Fry, John fucking Sessions, David Williams. I’m  sure you can add to this list of tiresome self promoters who are rather too pleased with themselves all of the fucking time. If they take Fielding , Attenborough and Fry off the telly they would be able to employ all the unemployed actors in the fucking country. They are beyond parody.

• Like 1

Guest Cunty McCuntface

Yep. What a talentless cunt. Hate to say it but I do quite like watching the mind numbing bake off thing. But - and it's a big but - he is just a fucking right royal PITA. I had no idea who he was before he appeared on there and still have no clue about what he does or ever has done. But what I do know is that he's an annoying, posing cunt who dresses like a prick because he think's it makes him look cool and a bit random. 

First rule of thumb for any so called celebrity is to do something productive and get the public's approval before you launch yourself as some kind of guru on these kind of shows. At least Paul Hollywood can actually bake,  Sandy Titsvog can be funny and Matt Lucas was good in Little Britain but maybe he's only there to munch up all the pies when the programme's over.

Fuck off Fielding.

57 minutes ago, Cunty McCuntface said:

Yep. What a talentless cunt. Hate to say it but I do quite like watching the mind numbing bake off thing. But - and it's a big but - he is just a fucking right royal PITA. I had no idea who he was before he appeared on there and still have no clue about what he does or ever has done. But what I do know is that he's an annoying, posing cunt who dresses like a prick because he think's it makes him look cool and a bit random. 

First rule of thumb for any so called celebrity is to do something productive and get the public's approval before you launch yourself as some kind of guru on these kind of shows. At least Paul Hollywood can actually bake,  Sandy Titsvog can be funny and Matt Lucas was good in Little Britain but maybe he's only there to munch up all the pies when the programme's over.

Fuck off Fielding.

Good first effort, but up your fucking game.

Welcome to the corner- fuck off and drink bleach.

Another one off the Vic Reeves / Eddie Izzard surrealist 'cookie-cutter' wank comedy production line.

Note - a dull monolugue isn't comedy alchemy by inserting a non-sequitir about jam or chutney or string!

Further note - surrealism isn't funny so stop trying - and by 'trying' I mean 'breathing'

• Like 1

Guest Cunty McCuntface
17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good first effort, but up your fucking game.

Welcome to the corner- fuck off and drink bleach.

Tried that - easy. Your turn now......

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Hmm.. beware the posing polymath.... the cunt who knows everything and can do everything. Far from being renaissance man  they are inevitably narcissistic, attention seeking , air kissing luvvies. Fielding, Attenborough, Sting, Fry, John fucking Sessions, David Williams. I’m  sure you can add to this list of tiresome self promoters who are rather too pleased with themselves all of the fucking time. If they take Fielding , Attenborough and Fry off the telly they would be able to employ all the unemployed actors in the fucking country. They are beyond parody.

I nominated über-onanist John Sessions back in 2013, but it appears to have been flushed down the shitter of lost vitriol along with much else from those days.

5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Can I add that fat bald paddy off of Mock the Week who seems to be promoting himself as some kind of science guru because he got a degree in engineering (or summink). 

On 02/10/2020 at 08:38, Major Cunt said:

Now, 'The Mighty Boosh' was excellent with 'The Strange Tale Of The Crack Fox' being a personal favourite. However everything he's done since has been utter bollocks, which leads me to the conclusion that Julian Barrett was the comedy genius. Fielding dresses like he's a regular at S&M nights, and seems to have taken fashion tips from Gary Glitter. The Credit taking, Joan Jet looking, cake judging cunt. 

'Eels up inside ya, finding an entrance where they can'

• Like 1

On 05/10/2020 at 13:12, Cuntybaws said:

I nominated über-onanist John Sessions back in 2013, but it appears to have been flushed down the shitter of lost vitriol along with much else from those days.

Ah...the truly golden years of the Corner. I joined in 2011 and bathed in the quality of malevolent bile, hostility and sheer corrosiveness.

It's like a fucking pansy's sleepover tickling party these days.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's oncologists for you. Scum of the earth. 

That would be the radiographer's fault, or perhaps onanist's, rather than oncologist's, or both, in this particular instance? Nurses and hospital technicians are dirty fuckers. They're a plague of STI typhoid Mary's.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Goober said:

That would be the radiographer's fault, or perhaps onanist's, rather than oncologist's, or both, in this particular instance? Nurses and hospital technicians are dirty fuckers. They're a plague of STI typhoid Mary's.

They are the scum of the earth Goober. I worked with one "Mr Kleftiko, I have good news and bad news. Bad news is you have stomach, Bowel and Pancreatic cancer. The good news is is I'm fucking the nurse out there with the big tits". 

Cunts the lot of 'em. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They are the scum of the earth Goober. I worked with one "Mr Kleftiko, I have good news and bad news. Bad news is you have stomach, Bowel and Pancreatic cancer. The good news is is I'm fucking the nurse out there with the big tits". 

Cunts the lot of 'em. 

Surely the good news is that it’s Frank and he’s got a month tops. If I get confirmation of franks death I’ll do you up the wrong un and suck off lady p 

• Like 1