CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Major whenever I log on you appear to be making a fool of yourself. Last Sunday it was I who turned you inside out, and now you’re about to get yourself turned over by Mrs R. Again! What’s going on in your tiny mind? 

Shouldn't you be guarding a bridge, and demanding your palm's crossed with silver? I suppose even trolls get a Sunday off.

If you class name dropping me in every post as turning me over then dementia's a real prospect. Ape gave you a good spanking the other day, and you fucked off sharpish. 

Unfortunately my breadstick legged chum the crowd is against you. Stick to the pro anorexia forums in future as times have changed here... 

35 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Shouldn't you be guarding a bridge, and demanding your palm's crossed with silver? I suppose even trolls get a Sunday off.

If you class name dropping me in every post as turning me over then dementia's a real prospect. Ape gave you a good spanking the other day, and you fucked off sharpish. 

Unfortunately my breadstick legged chum the crowd is against you. Stick to the pro anorexia forums in future as times have changed here... 

In all probability he didn't fuck off sharpish. He more than likely nodded off whilst reading the dope's posts. I know I do.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I can’t lie, MC, I’m still reeling after Ape’s barbed comments from the other day.. the little man’s developed a real nasty streak. When are you going to learn? 

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

There's no pandemic, you brainwashed arsehole. Just a severe curtailing of civil liberties, and a bunch of cunts wearing masks doing more harm than good. Do you have any idea of the ecological disaster caused by dumping billions of non biodegradable masks to landfills. Your stupidity is only matched by your ignorance...

Personally I do think there's a pandemic, however the handling of it seems to be unforgivably incompetent and rife with political manipulation and immoral money making schemes.

I think Boris probably had it, but Trump absolutely didn't. I don't really think masks help too much, but I wear one (a re-washable cloth one) because it isn't that big a deal to me anyway and whilst I think the initial wave caused real panic and death, this second one is being brought about by twenty to forty year old mongs who think they're somehow too hard to cach a virus and don't need to wash their hands or social distance, along with a bunch of immeasurably selfish cunts fucking off on holiday after the first wave was over only to try and rush back when a mandatory lockdown upon return was announced and the simple fact that testing has become more effective and therefore more cases are being recorded. Also notice how mainstream media has switched their main focus from deaths to cases now as well - because they're doom mongering cunts and simply want the biggest number that will scare the most idiots into clicking onto an article.

I think the problem is real, but I think the problem is being deliberately overblown for political or monetary gain from almost every source reporting on it other than China - who would like to pretend it isn't even a problem anymore. I don't clap for the NHS because its pandering, rainbow land, shite. I'll still keep washing my hands, keeping my distance and wearing a mask because, honestly, its not that much of a fucking hardship other than having to put up with a few over caffeinated 1984 types getting triggered.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Certainly busy identifying supply chain issues caused by the pandemic but that's more about providing assistance and expertise to the stakeholders involved.

I recall you chastising me in your inimitable manner a few months back, when I was pointing out the fact that the WHO had lied and covered up for the CCP subhuman fuckers regarding the Bat Flu. You were of the opinion that the corrupt leadership of the WHO had been prompt and truthful in alerting the world to both the existence and the characteristics of the virus. Do you still believe that to be true? And what is your stance on the wearing of what are, to all intents and purposes, non medical grade, novelty masks? Which the WHO, for months said were of no or very little use at best, in the fight against the plague. Even on more than one occasion stating that they could cause infections to rise, due to poor hygiene practices around their use. And lastly, Do you have a view on what reasons the WHO have now changed their minds about lockdowns? They are now saying that lockdowns should only be a very temporary measure to make sure that health services don’t become overwhelmed and the catastrophic consequences of long lockdowns are far more damaging than the benefit, which is simply to delay the inevitable. Do you think that all this u turning could be a deliberate policy? Hopefully you can enlighten a thickster like me without publicly humiliating me too much, like on most previous occasions you’ve blessed me with your superior knowledge.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I recall you chastising me in your inimitable manner a few months back, when I was pointing out the fact that the WHO had lied and covered up for the CCP subhuman fuckers regarding the Bat Flu. You were of the opinion that the corrupt leadership of the WHO had been prompt and truthful in alerting the world to both the existence and the characteristics of the virus. Do you still believe that to be true? And what is your stance on the wearing of what are, to all intents and purposes, non medical grade, novelty masks? Which the WHO, for months said were of no or very little use at best, in the fight against the plague. Even on more than one occasion stating that they could cause infections to rise, due to poor hygiene practices around their use. And lastly, Do you have a view on what reasons the WHO have now changed their minds about lockdowns? They are now saying that lockdowns should only be a very temporary measure to make sure that health services don’t become overwhelmed and the catastrophic consequences of long lockdowns are far more damaging than the benefit, which is simply to delay the inevitable. Do you think that all this u turning could be a deliberate policy? Hopefully you can enlighten a thickster like me without publicly humiliating me too much, like on most previous occasions you’ve blessed me with your superior knowledge.

I can almost hear the clickety clicking of her keyboard as she interrogates google. Be prepared for a lengthy reply. 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can almost hear the clickety clicking of her keyboard as she interrogates google. Be prepared for a lengthy reply. 

I just hope she’s able to help a poor thickster like me Gypps. She’s just revealed that she’s been busy helping with supply line problems and some other shit I can’t even be bothered to look back at, playing her not insignificant part in the fight against the global pandemic imagining herself as ‘Miss Funnyfanny’ in her own 007 movie. She may be subject to a ‘Pandemic Secrets Act’ or some other Bond style bollocks .Somehow though, I think it would take more than that even, to silence her.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Personally I do think there's a pandemic, however the handling of it seems to be unforgivably incompetent and rife with political manipulation and immoral money making schemes.

I think Boris probably had it, but Trump absolutely didn't. I don't really think masks help too much, but I wear one (a re-washable cloth one) because it isn't that big a deal to me anyway and whilst I think the initial wave caused real panic and death, this second one is being brought about by twenty to forty year old mongs who think they're somehow too hard to cach a virus and don't need to wash their hands or social distance, along with a bunch of immeasurably selfish cunts fucking off on holiday after the first wave was over only to try and rush back when a mandatory lockdown upon return was announced and the simple fact that testing has become more effective and therefore more cases are being recorded. Also notice how mainstream media has switched their main focus from deaths to cases now as well - because they're doom mongering cunts and simply want the biggest number that will scare the most idiots into clicking onto an article.

I think the problem is real, but I think the problem is being deliberately overblown for political or monetary gain from almost every source reporting on it other than China - who would like to pretend it isn't even a problem anymore. I don't clap for the NHS because its pandering, rainbow land, shite. I'll still keep washing my hands, keeping my distance and wearing a mask because, honestly, its not that much of a fucking hardship other than having to put up with a few over caffeinated 1984 types getting triggered.

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I dont object to wearing a mask, and I will obediently observe the rest of the pantomime rules.  However, the handling of the whole thing seems crazy to me.  If we were revealed the full vital statistics of the people who have died from cv19, I am confident that the vast majority of victims will be those aged 75 plus, or people unfortunate enough to have diabetes/heart disease or other pre existing medical condition.  

If I am correct about the age and physical condition of the majority of people who have succumbed to cv19, surely it would make more sense to have the vulnerable group isolate and be helped to work from home (if they are still of working age), with their groceries carefully sterilised before being delivered, while the rest of the able bodied population of under 75 got on with their work/lives ?

It seems insane to me that the government are willing to run the economy onto the rocks by restricting what people under 75 can do, rather than restricting the freedoms of the much much smaller group of people who are actually vulnerable to the virus.  Really depressing.  

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I dont object to wearing a mask, and I will obediently observe the rest of the pantomime rules.  However, the handling of the whole thing seems crazy to me.  If we were revealed the full vital statistics of the people who have died from cv19, I am confident that the vast majority of victims will be those aged 75 plus, or people unfortunate enough to have diabetes/heart disease or other pre existing medical condition.  

If I am correct about the age and physical condition of the majority of people who have succumbed to cv19, surely it would make more sense to have the vulnerable group isolate and be helped to work from home (if they are still of working age), with their groceries carefully sterilised before being delivered, while the rest of the able bodied population of under 75 got on with their work/lives ?

It seems insane to me that the government are willing to run the economy onto the rocks by restricting what people under 75 can do, rather than restricting the freedoms of the much much smaller group of people who are actually vulnerable to the virus.  Really depressing.  

Just over 400 people under 60 without any comorbidity have died of Covid 19 since February in the whole of the Uk. The average age of people classed as Covid 19 fatalities in the Uk since Feb. is 81. Almost half  of these people died in care homes. Public health England changed the way deaths are to be recorded recently, ordering that seasonal flu and tested Covid 19 fatalities are now to be recorded as Covid deaths. Why?

The statistics above are the governments official published numbers Roops.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just over 400 people under 60 without any comorbidity have died of Covid 19 since February in the whole of the Uk. The average age of people classed as Covid 19 fatalities in the Uk since Feb. is 81. Almost half  of these people died in care homes. Public health England changed the way deaths are to be recorded recently, ordering that seasonal flu and tested Covid 19 fatalities are now to be recorded as Covid deaths. Why?

The statistics above are the governments official published numbers Roops.

"Just"... the great "Just a Minute" Richmal Compton's "Just William" and last but not lardy least, the great King Bilious himself (or is that King Bile?) "... just 400 non co-morbidity over 60s deaths" 

Proud of yourself fatso. Krystallnacht.... just a bit of broken glass,.... Auschwitz... just a bit of fresh air work arbeit macht frei, the Titanic... look how many people were saved mum! 

On 10/10/2020 at 10:26, Dawn Chorus said:

As to the Corvid Marshall .. the more the merrier. If you step back to the 1970s and earlier there were uniformed people everywhere and many of them had to be treated with some respects. The Postie, The Park Keeper, The Traffic Warden, The Deck Chair Attendant, The Milkman and of course the Policeman/woman on the beat. Most of them would have some idea of what was going on.

Ah.... Trevor the Parkie... one of my golden noms from yesteryear!

On 10/10/2020 at 11:00, Roadkill said:

I'm usually all for this sort of thing, but the fact that at least two thirds of you are likely to have bollocks (and the last one has already shown everything of interest) is making me hesitate as to whether I actually want to get the mud filled paddling pool out.

I’d leave it where it is Roadie......  you’ll only have to clean up afterwards.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Just"... the great "Just a Minute" Richmal Compton's "Just William" and last but not lardy least, the great King Bilious himself (or is that King Bile?) "... just 400 non co-morbidity over 60s deaths" 

Proud of yourself fatso. Krystallnacht.... just a bit of broken glass,.... Auschwitz... just a bit of fresh air work arbeit macht frei, the Titanic... look how many people were saved mum! 

I’m not trivialising anyone’s death. Two or three of them were probably OK people, but OK people kick the bucket too. Get over it Snowflake. You’re still welcome at my wake, on condition you don’t start boo hooing and looking for a safe space.

Fuck Off. LOL.

Just now, King Billy said:

I’m not trivialising anyone’s death. Two or three of them were probably OK people, but OK people kick the bucket too. Get over it Snowflake. You’re still welcome at my wake, on condition you don’t start boo hooing and looking for a safe space.

Fuck Off. LOL.

Cunt. 

PS I still like your Gyppo house sale riposte. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Small weddings n funerals are the main crust earner these days bally baby...helps boost the government stipend of €250 a week..must say im thoroughly enjoying this state of affairs watching supposedly educated people chasing their tails and making things up as they go along..worlds changing around us and may never be the same again.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

What do you play?

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I have to admit that's fucking despicable, @King Billy.

"Just" 400 people? Fuck off you cunt - any cunt shuffling off their mortal coil before Harold here is a fucking tragedy.