CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Operation “Big Picture”. Changes to the structure of association football in the Uk.

cuntspotter

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I know nothing about this nor do I give a fuck. But ask any of these fucking overpaid pansies to give one weeks wages to help out the former club who found them and got them into football and you wont fucking see them for the exhaust fumes on the 150k motor. The greedy cunts

Spot on.

53 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know nothing about this nor do I give a fuck. But ask any of these fucking overpaid pansies to give one weeks wages to help out the former club who found them and got them into football and you wont fucking see them for the exhaust fumes from their 150k motor. The greedy cunts

Like most branches of mass spectator sport it has become corrupted by gambling and television franchising. The individuals aren't much different from any other fucker in their greed and selfishness. I'm amazed at the level of fucking tax evasion these cunts get up to get max in min out. Look at Hamilton. And nobody in the media or punters in their sports gives a damn. 

38 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

And only stupid cunts feel the need to make posts like the one above.

22 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

And only stupid cunts feel the need to make posts like the one above.

I love the beginning of a vendetta 

Ape; have you always thought drew was a useless wanker even when he was on the grog full time?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

That’s harsh.... old Frank isn’t that way inclined.

Old frank maybe, when he was half decent, but his output since 2015 has been total shite. I can only assume this is due to the many, many, many back scuttlings he’s received since.

But I digress of course: footballs is for irons and has, like most sports, been ruined by money and television. If the top 6 clubs want to rule the game, then let them destroy themselves with their own greed