CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young White Britons Who Try To Be Gangsta

Wolfie

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

I was going to report him but I fucked Harold over a couple of weeks back and don't want to challenge Punkape for his site snitch title.

As a rule I don't report any fucker, but seeing as it's Arthur Reptile I'll make an exception. He once threatened to summon the might of 'Electronic Arts' via lawsuit after a previous pasting. All you need to know about the dog turd collecting fuckwit is his idiocy knows no bounds. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Pair of thick cunts. Some fuckin ‘throw’ from Cheshire into Liverpool I’d suggest. Get fucked.

I'd give at a fucking go cunt, don't you worry about that. With any luck you'd land slap bang in the Mersey, choke on a turd, and then drift into the Irish Sea! 

4 minutes ago, Arthur Dick said:

I've never mentioned electronic arts on this site once Muhammed  but id do remember you getting a pasting by everyone this site last year including by your master drossimus and you were practically in tears 🙂

The site's thickest wanker calling me an idiot? Priceless!

No one cares, all of the south is a dirty muslim infested shithole full of twats and there's a grand total of 0 muslims where I live or within a hundred miles 😂

Report away you dickless retard I haven't said anything to be reported for :)

Try not to get run over by a van of peace tonight Muhammed.

Jesus wept. So you're delusional now as well as fucking thick? I've had the odd run in, but normally only with the bottom feeders like your strange self. Oh yes, I'm still reeling after you and the septics desperate pincer movement. Now wind your neck in before I send you scuttling back to admin for a name change, again... 

5 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

Strange thing to say coming from a pair of jellied eel eating fucking wankers on the dole who live in the muslim rape gang caliphate shithole known as the south east of england.

Don't you fuckers all live crammed on top of each other like cockroaches? and don't you all eat at food banks In-between dodging acid attacks, stabbings and watching your daughters get gang raped by 20 pakis in front of you while you sit there and take it in case the police come round and arrest you for nasty words .

Arthur. Firstly, I've removed the abomination that you uploaded to the music thread as the content has nothing to do with music. It was a tumbleweed moment by you.

Secondly with regards to the quoted post the good news is that I am not suspending your account. The bad news is I'm deleting it. Piss off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

As a rule I don't report any fucker, but seeing as it's Arthur Reptile I'll make an exception. He once threatened to summon the might of 'Electronic Arts' via lawsuit after a previous pasting. All you need to know about the dog turd collecting fuckwit is his idiocy knows no bounds. 

Is this the third or fouth time the sad fucking cunt has come back under a different name?

I've honestly lost count.

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Arthur. Firstly, I've removed the abomination that you uploaded to the music thread as the content has nothing to do with music. It was a tumbleweed moment by you.

Secondly with regards to the quoted post the good news is that I am not suspending your account. The bad news is I'm deleting it. Piss off.

About fucking time. Do you have a list?

On 18/10/2020 at 19:36, JohnnySaucePants said:
On 18/10/2020 at 20:55, JohnnySaucePants said:

I think it's a far more complex problem to be Frank, or i could be Earnest. When you say all have a choice, i dont think they do. If you are unlucky enough to be born into a poor as church mice family, then the opportunities for study and work can hardly equate to those born into a more affluent home.  How about the poor Filipino folk that go to work as house maids and hookers just to make enough money to send back to their families to survive. Or others that havnt even had the opportunity to attend school. They are hardly going to get the opportunity to go to Eton or Stowe and the jobs that flow  from that, not to mention the attitude. Also in all countries colonised by whites, the natives, all coloured, became the used and abused and looked upon as a lower species. Generations of that sort of treatment by whitey is bound to have ongoing effects for generations. Add to that, that most when they arrive in places like the UK, are dumped in areas of equally poorly educated feral benefit scrounging whites, and it's a melting pot for racial tensions. Mostly i think perpetuated by honky who have become so lazy and fixated on scrounging another benefit they have become resentful of anyone seen to be making an effort.

I once employed a bloke one from London, he used to brag and laugh to the others how he and his mates used to go out on a weekend "paki bashing". A wave of it swept the UK. He got what he deserved eventually when a group of rag heads, lovely people really, hunted him down and he ended up in hospital with missing teeth a broken arm and a broken leg. 

I eventually sacked the racist cunt and he fucked off somewhere else, back to Blighty i think.  He hailed from an area of Basildon which is no surprise. Welcome to Blighty, God save the Queen, and fuck off.

The cat skeletons you dress up in crisp packets aren't real people, Johnny.

The stories of organised racism you hear coming from them are a product of your own feverish and underdeveloped, sick little mind and they most certainly aren't your employees.

Perhaps you should try and stop killing small and helpless animals before you attempt any sort of moral grandstanding?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The cat skeletons you dress up in crisp packets aren't real people, Johnny.

The stories of organised racism you hear coming from them are a product of your own feverish and underdeveloped, sick little mind and they most certainly aren't your employees.

Perhaps you should try and stop killing small and helpless animals before you attempt any sort of moral grandstanding?

He just called you a poof RK. How will you possibly come back from such an incisive and original put-down?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Jesus wept. So you're delusional now as well as fucking thick? I've had the odd run in, but normally only with the bottom feeders like your strange self. Oh yes, I'm still reeling after you and the septics desperate pincer movement. Now wind your neck in before I send you scuttling back to admin for a name change, again... 

Another one bites the dust MC!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Who cares. Anymore than anyone cares about how you will climb out of your impoverished lifestyle and door mans job. Oh, that's right, you won't, except maybe a promotion to council shit house cleaner. Part time. 

Scum. 🙂

I nearly forgot, when are you coming to make me dead like you promised?  Idiot. 

You seem desperately proud of this business you keep going on about.

Almost like its the single defining aspect of a sad little man with nothing better to do than claim superiority over others on an anonymous and declining internet forum.

You worked hard, you did well, but nobody has the time of day to listen to you brag in the real world.

You even kept the racist cunt employed - were you too scared to tell him to fuck off? Or did you just skitter off home to drown some kittens for stress relief instead?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Who cares. Anymore than anyone cares about how you will climb out of your impoverished lifestyle and door mans job. Oh, that's right, you won't, except maybe a promotion to council shit house cleaner. Part time. 

Scum. 🙂

I nearly forgot, when are you coming to make me dead like you promised?  Idiot. 

Unlike you Killer might be contented and happy with his lot .. silver in stars and gold in the morning sun or that kind of thing .. you yourself strike me as a man who is impoverished both morally and in spirit ..  you lack a personality.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Is this the third or fouth time the sad fucking cunt has come back under a different name?

I've honestly lost count.

One or the other, I've lost count myself. The dickhead does himself no favours by starting feuds he can't finish. I'm sure he'll be back in six months or so. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Brutal...

On 16/10/2020 at 18:56, Wolfie said:

I live in a beautiful AONB region, right in the heart of rural England's West Country. I escaped here some years ago from Essex/London, from which I left the 'wigga' dialect – and the growing foreign culture accompanying it – far behind.

Or so I had thought. Just yesterday, upon returning from work, I overheard two scaffolders working on my neighbour's house, in their late teens or early 20s, both white, and obviously local, sounding as though they'd just set foot out of a Hackney-Bronx ghetto:

'Yo bruv, whaddit be for munch tonoite?', followed by 'I'll be meetin' me mates dahn frum Exeter, know whaddym sayin', and something similar to 'So I says to da man smack me blud again and ya best be watchin' ya back cos I'm gonna bustya up big-style innit'.

Jesus wept, what the fucking fuck is wrong with these little Sports Direct idiots who try to sound like Lewis Hamilton on steroids? Has the ongoing legacy of cultural dilution (borne from the BBC's Eastenders and other mainstream TV media) completely manifested itself in Britain's white youth? Do these little wannabe gangsta pricks speak this way to their bosses, parents or grandparents?

It really, really pisses me right off. If there were no laws in place I'd: 1) employ Eric and Billy to beat the little cunts to a pulp; 2) douse them in lighter fluid and promptly set fire to them; or 3) ideally both – simultaneously.

Honestly, I've almost given up on the future of this once proud country. Maybe serial Francophile Withers has the right idea, after all.

The ‘Grand Theft Auto’ ‘Call of Duty’ generation of twats. We’re surrounded by these little cunts, strutting around with their hoods up talk in’ L.A. ghetto, ‘bitches,ho’s,bro,Po-po’ etc. Most of these little cunts are privately educated, winter in Les Arcs & Barabados with mummy &daddy, yet they identify with black, poverty stricken American ghetto criminals somehow. The police are ‘grasses’ which is weird because a ‘grass’ in my day, was a police informant. The closest thing they get to a fist-fight is blocking some cunt on Instagram/Twatchat (whatever!) The lamest generation in memory/history. At least my parents were appalled at my generations deviant/shocking  behaviour, and there’s before them. These bunch of fanny’s are pathetic. The sooner they bring back National conscription the better, suspend habeus corpus and the hoooman rights shite Until they’re 22 and beat some discipline into the whining little cunts I say....

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The ‘Grand Theft Auto’ ‘Call of Duty’ generation of twats. We’re surrounded by these little cunts, strutting around with their hoods up talk in’ L.A. ghetto, ‘bitches,ho’s,bro,Po-po’ etc. Most of these little cunts are privately educated, winter in Les Arcs & Barabados with mummy &daddy, yet they identify with black, poverty stricken American ghetto criminals somehow. The police are ‘grasses’ which is weird because a ‘grass’ in my day, was a police informant. The closest thing they get to a fist-fight is blocking some cunt on Instagram/Twatchat (whatever!) The lamest generation in memory/history. At least my parents were appalled at my generations deviant/shocking  behaviour, and there’s before them. These bunch of fanny’s are pathetic. The sooner they bring back National conscription the better, suspend habeus corpus and the hoooman rights shite Until they’re 22 and beat some discipline into the whining little cunts I say....

And the ones who aren't chavved up to the baseball cap are mincing around trying to be girls. Having a panic attack because boots have run out of ankle wax and watching Harry Styles' make-up tutorials on YouTube. I remember when 'male grooming' meant a bar of soap, a razor and a splash of Brut 33 so you could smell like Henry Cooper's arse.

• Like 2

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

And the ones who aren't chavved up to the baseball cap are mincing around trying to be girls. Having a panic attack because boots have run out of ankle wax and watching Harry Styles' make-up tutorials on YouTube. I remember when 'male grooming' meant a bar of soap, a razor and a splash of Brut 33 so you could smell like Henry Cooper's arse.

My mate’s daughters are at a local private school...they are 12 & 14 years old. There NINE kids in their two classes for whom the school are having to implement new protocols because they wanna be blokes? Trans/gender-fluid whatever. What the actual fuck is going on now? Anyone remotely ‘mincey’ at my school had it, very courteously, volleyed out of them or at least hoofed underground...where this kind of deviancy belongs. And anyway, if I was secretly a bloke & I could spend my schooldays in a teenage girls school’s bogs and changing rooms I’d be tempted to keep my fuckin gob shut and wank my way through my adolescence...fuckin thick cunts.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Indeed, but Arthur's like that turd that won't go round the u-bend. He'll be back in a few months time under another alias, and will be sussed by his second post. Its happened several times before! 

Then it's a purely masochistic exercise unless he's one of those perverts who gets his jollies out of being abused. I don't even want to imagine what his keyboard is encrusted with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Anyone remotely ‘mincey’ at my school had it, very courteously, volleyed out of them or at least hoofed underground...where this kind of deviancy belongs. 

I quite literally saw cunts stabbed for such behaviour during my own schooldays (like Punkape, as you might guess, I did not attend Eton.) Then Bronski Beat came along and suddenly it was fashionable. 

• Like 1