CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

19 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Fibromyalgia is the new illness fat birds scream about on Facebook cracks me up. 

The diagnosis is much more general rather than being specific to fat cunts. It has always existed but was once called (and actually still is) simply aches and pains and you would be told to take an aspirin being now a diagnosed "illness" it is another excuse if you are a bone idle cunt to get yourself declared unfit to work. Of course you will then become less active and the pains will worsen One problem that happens though is that lots of people actually have these aches and pain and simply grin and bear it but somehow find themselves being dragged in with the cunts who want to be declared unfit to work and are then denied employment. The actual appropriate treatment for Fibromyalgia is to stop feeling sorry for yourself, take a couple of paracetamol and go for a walk. It works for me.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
18 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The diagnosis is much more general rather than being specific to fat cunts. It has always existed but was once called (and actually still is) simply aches and pains and you would be told to take an aspirin being now a diagnosed "illness" it is another excuse if you are a bone idle cunt to get yourself declared unfit to work. Of course you will then become less active and the pains will worsen One problem that happens though is that lots of people actually have these aches and pain and simply grin and bear it but somehow find themselves being dragged in with the cunts who want to be declared unfit to work and are then denied employment. The actual appropriate treatment for Fibromyalgia is to stop feeling sorry for yourself, take a couple of paracetamol and go for a walk. It works for me.

Amen to that, its being trivialised like most things on social media by lazy cunts, its mainly diet and exercise as you say, cracks me up the stay at home brigade posting "FIBROMYALGIA WARRIOR", fuck off try some exercise eh. Its aches and pains we all get them just get on with the cunt. 

12 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Amen to that, its being trivialised like most things on social media by lazy cunts, its mainly diet and exercise as you say, cracks me up the stay at home brigade posting "FIBROMYALGIA WARRIOR", fuck off try some exercise eh. Its aches and pains we all get them just get on with the cunt. 

Far more critical is real exercise ie walking as that will mitigate the effects of many conditions from obesity through to some so called mental health conditions. When out there people should also stop wearing headphones or staring into or talking on phones.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

And a considerable rump of the population are obese, hypertensive, type 2 diabetics. 

Nice. 
I kinda miss Fibromyalgics. They always had some new theory or other for me to chortle at on a Friday afternoon. I was once made aware of a newly divorced 150kg lady who decided a sex holiday in The Gambia might cure her inexplicably sore feet, and sure enough 2 weeks on her back being ridden like a Blackpool donkey did provide the cure she was looking for. Having her vulva set aflame by rampant herpes seemed to clear the fibro right up. I bet she didn’t share that with her Facebook support group. 

• Like 2

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
37 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Far more critical is real exercise ie walking as that will mitigate the effects of many conditions from obesity through to some so called mental health conditions. When out there people should also stop wearing headphones or staring into or talking on phones.

Yep, literally all you've got to do to combat obisity is stay on your feet, your body burns calories the whole time. People seem to just prefer to take the easy excuses, you can exercise in your home even, just walk up and down your stairs eh. Unless you live in a bungalow, then just walk laps round it. I blame social media for this also, i blame it for the majority of problems in modern society . 

16 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Moring Mr Brogdale, local authority jobsworth. 🙂 

Still putting the world to rights i see, with no results. 

15 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Haha, your still whinging about a stupid write up, fuck me, anyone would think Shakespeare's novels  had been stolen. Oh fucking dear or dear. Wank on, idiot.

Had a great time when in the UK, i really did,  i simply prefer it here. Bit you would know of course having never been anywhere outside of Blighty. Funny though, how our immigration dept is overwhelmed by people trying to come here to live. Obviously that does require at least a miniscule amount of a spirit of adventure. Something you and all other like whingers and moaners have in common, as of having none at all. . Having met numerous complaining pommy pricks in my time here. Most fuck off back and seem more suited to their corro watching back in Blighty, and good fucking riddance. Of course, they wouldnt let you in. You need  a proven and needed skill set, or a reasonable a stash of cash. 

Neither of which would qualify you. Especially the skill set requirements.

Best then just to accept your life of dreary weather, overcrowding, a exceptionally  good class system, ( from my perspective) . 

Just dont ever contemplate leaving Blighty, you belong there, you would hate it anywhere else.  Besides, you wouldnt get in. I on the other hand, can work or do whatever i wish in Blighty, having both pass ports. 🙂 . So you, can  eat shit. 

Enjoy your post brexit and covid chaos.  Drink bleach too, you have a long hard winter ahead. 

13 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Aye up Shackle Ratter. Actually i do have fantastic memories of the UK. But would i want to live there again, no never.  But i can appreciate why some of the hapless cunts like @Ape™️ @Wolfie and @Decimus, having surrendered to the class system and accepting of their place, yet not having the gonads to do anything about it, really have no option but to defend it. That's fine, but then to spend a lot of their leisure time, railing against everyone they see who has influence over the said poor hapless cunts, does seem to say the least, pathetic

Dunno where the barber thing came from, aha Roops. Ive so little hair myself it would hardly be an advert. Besides the only hair ive ever cut in my life would be shaving the odd fanny, 

In saying that, i was in construction, owned it. But i'd also add that, not one of our managers would have given any of the above, a job cleaning the on site shitters. 

Do you live in Margaret River?

Also STFU and fuck off.  Happy new year to you as well. 

Pauline Hanson's a cunt,

For someone who's "only having a laugh" and "not really bothered" this looks suspiciously like you have been rattled to the core.

@Wolfiehas already pointed this out, but you have now confirmed it. Your woe is me whingeing about the class system just validates the fact you have a massive chip on your shoulder about never being able to make it to the big time in a country where it's significantly harder to be accepted into the upper echelons of society than it is in the shitty little provincial backwater you fled to. 

You couldn't handle the heat, so you got out of the kitchen. It's obvious you would have killed to have made a success of your life here, and that you resent this country for not respecting and appreciating your non-existent business acumen and intelligence.

You're quite pathetic really when I stop to think about it, you bankrupt, Edward Scissorhands, spastic fucking cunt.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Haha, your still whinging about a stupid write up, fuck me, anyone would think Shakespeare's novels  had been stolen. Oh fucking dear or dear. Wank on, idiot.

Had a great time when in the UK, i really did,  i simply prefer it here. Bit you would know of course having never been anywhere outside of Blighty. Funny though, how our immigration dept is overwhelmed by people trying to come here to live. Obviously that does require at least a miniscule amount of a spirit of adventure. Something you and all other like whingers and moaners have in common, as of having none at all. . Having met numerous complaining pommy pricks in my time here. Most fuck off back and seem more suited to their corro watching back in Blighty, and good fucking riddance. Of course, they wouldnt let you in. You need  a proven and needed skill set, or a reasonable a stash of cash. 

Neither of which would qualify you. Especially the skill set requirements.

Best then just to accept your life of dreary weather, overcrowding, a exceptionally  good class system, ( from my perspective) . 

Just dont ever contemplate leaving Blighty, you belong there, you would hate it anywhere else.  Besides, you wouldnt get in. I on the other hand, can work or do whatever i wish in Blighty, having both pass ports. 🙂 . So you, can  eat shit. 

Enjoy your post brexit and covid chaos.  Drink bleach too, you have a long hard winter ahead. 

'Haha' indeed. Sadly the topic your quoted comment below was taken from in response to @Decimus' post on December 16 (Millwall Fans Booing Taking The Knee) is now closed to further replies or quotes, however, let's remind ourselves of just how vehemently you were taking the accusations of plagiarising only two weeks ago:

'Time will, when i choose, simply show, as has already been shown, that i didnt copy it, and ive never claimed to either. But will show, that you, being the snivelling, toady lying, shifty little wanker that you are, nicked it and claimed it as your own work and took whatever credit you could glean for it. Why, who the fuck knows. Sheer desperation for a little bit of recognition maybe, in which case your a sadder bastard than i ever imagined possible. Hang yourself immediately out of shame.'

Johnny, not only have you been unable to prove you didn't plagiarise another member's lead nomination, you took it upon yourself to lie about it.

Add to this your obvious Anglophilia, often unnecessary obnoxiousness, arrogance, boastfulness, delusions of self-grandeur and general bullshit, and command of written English the parents of a 13-year-old with severe learning difficulties would be disappointed with, and it very much suggests you're completely out of your depth on this site.

You are, like a small handful before you, the analogy of a scabby street donkey hedging his bets at the Grand National. What a colossal fucking idiot you have proven to be, honestly.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Haha' indeed. Sadly the topic your quoted comment below was taken from in response to @Decimus' post on December 16 (Millwall Fans Booing Taking The Knee) is now closed to further replies or quotes, however, let's remind ourselves of just how vehemently you were taking the accusations of plagiarising only two weeks ago:

'Time will, when i choose, simply show, as has already been shown, that i didnt copy it, and ive never claimed to either. But will show, that you, being the snivelling, toady lying, shifty little wanker that you are, nicked it and claimed it as your own work and took whatever credit you could glean for it. Why, who the fuck knows. Sheer desperation for a little bit of recognition maybe, in which case your a sadder bastard than i ever imagined possible. Hang yourself immediately out of shame.'

Johnny, not only have you been unable to prove you didn't plagiarise another member's lead nomination, you took it upon yourself to lie about it.

Add to this your obvious Anglophilia, often unnecessary obnoxiousness, arrogance, boastfulness, delusions of self-grandeur and general bullshit, and command of written English the parents of a 13-year-old with severe learning difficulties would be disappointed with, and it very much suggests you're completely out of your depth on this site.

You are, like a small handful before you, the analogy of a scabby street donkey hedging his bets at the Grand National. What a colossal fucking idiot you have proven to be, honestly.

JSP - condensed into a single paragraph. Fucking good work “Wuggers”.

On 29/12/2020 at 23:00, Goober said:

You missed a trick retiring when you did. You could've been sitting in your surgery taking just three phone calls a day and still getting paid full whack. Then there's the £12.58 per jab that'll be paid for administering the covid vaccines. With each GP averaging over 2000 registered patients and each requiring two doses you could have bought half of Western Australia if you'd worked another two years. 

I see Matt the fat poof Lucas, Claudia Wankleman, Gordon “This is the worst fucking food I’ve ever tasted” Ramsay and the icing on the shitcake ffs ChildeGarold Lineker all rolled out today to lecture the sheep on the benefits of and the absolute necessity that everyone gets vaccinated ASAP. If I was unsure wether to risk having a dose of a rushed and unproven chemical stabbed into my body, these insufferable cunts telling me to do it would instantly prevent me from even considering it any further. But I guess most of the pathetic masked up sheeple currently hiding under their beds shaking with 10 months worth of free Government provided fear would queue up for a dose of dogshit in their arm if Bojo or any of these celebrity tossers told them they must.

Fucking unbelievable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I see Matt the fat poof Lucas, Claudia Wankleman, Gordon “This is the worst fucking food I’ve ever tasted” Ramsay and the icing on the shitcake ffs ChildeGarold Lineker all rolled out today to lecture the sheep on the benefits of and the absolute necessity that everyone gets vaccinated ASAP. If I was unsure wether to risk having a dose of a rushed and unproven chemical stabbed into my body, these insufferable cunts telling me to do it would instantly prevent me from even considering it any further. But I guess most of the pathetic masked up sheeple currently hiding under their beds shaking with 10 months worth of free Government provided fear would queue up for a dose of dogshit in their arm if Bojo or any of these celebrity tossers told them they must.

Fucking unbelievable.

Expedited, not rushed. Definitely proven to be effective, for now, though. You might have a point regarding these wankers being rolled out to promote it though, but when you want to appeal to mentally deficient Sun readers it's not the worst strategy. 

I've made up my own mind. 

16 minutes ago, Goober said:

I've made up my own mind

I wouldn’t believe anything in the Sun. Not since reading in the Daily Sport that the Sun make things up. They lost all credibility with me when they missed that WW2 bomber that the Sport found on the moon. 

35 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'd quite like to jettison some of my love treacle into Claudias hair, just after she's washed it in that Head & Shoulders muck. Just saying.

Funny you should say that. You do strike me as the kind of deviant that would park his mobility scooter behind an unsuspecting lady on a late night underground service before finger flicking a bit of his fallen-short-of-the-mark seedless cock batter into her hair and then surreptitiously slinking off to the next carriage, disappointed that she hadn't noticed your sick pathetic effort. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Goober said:

Funny you should say that. You do strike me as the kind of deviant that would park his mobility scooter behind an unsuspecting lady on a late night underground service before finger flicking a bit of his fallen-short-of-the-mark seedless cock batter into her hair and then surreptitiously slinking off to the next carriage, disappointed that she hadn't noticed your sick pathetic effort. 

Classic Drew and no mistake.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Not everyone can manage to jettison love juice at least 2metres (or 1 metre with a mask). Fucking social distancing rules.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'd quite like to jettison some of my love treacle into Claudias hair, just after she's washed it in that Head & Shoulders muck. Just saying.

I wouldn't. No one has ever seen her forehead, which means she's probably a Klingon. Her mum was a fuck machine back in her day. Magnificent norks.

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Jesus. Rattle rattle rattle, whinge whinge whinge, blah blah fucking blah.

Evening Brogdale,

You local authority council working Jobsworth.

Don't ever take a risk, will you. You fucking security seeking idiot, a  jobsworth for life.  Go for it, you know you cant do anything else.

Jobsworth dullard. 

Have a nice day. 🙂 

Here he is, Sweeney Todd! The bullshitting barber of Fleet Street.

As for playing it safe, I guess I'm just not that much of a pioneer and risk taker. I'll leave the excitement and job satisfaction of doing something any illiterate teenage girl with an NVQ can do to you, Nicky Clarke.

Anyway, a few questions.

1: How did you go bankrupt?

2: Do you feel less of a man for taking money off your daughter to help bail you out?

3: Can I get a short back and sides?

Shove your stripey pole up your arse, you insolvement, clipper-wielding wanker.

• Like 1