CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dr Robert Malone, the self-styled inventor of mRNA. True, he was one of many pioneers to develop the technology but he wasn't the inventor, co or otherwise. The point was that you agree the technology is some 30 years old, so why are you and others citing mRNA as "experimental"?

You know he was one of a team. He holds some of the patents which he has published. mRNA vaccines have never been approved in MERS. mRNA treatments has great potential, particularly in diseases like Parkinsons and specific cancers where it is already used. Rolling out a population wide mRNA vaccine against a coronavirus is nothing short of a giant experiment. Only a cunt would believe Warp speed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

There’s dozens of videos on YouTube by Subject Access, Resistance GB, Actual Coverage, Media Consumer 9/11 and others filmed at the protest if you care to look. You really are losing it aren’t you?, and it’s not a pretty sight.

Billy, yet again you've been caught out telling yet another porky by citing a vid that shows a "couple of thousand NHS workers, doctors and nurses dumping their uniforms at the gates of Downing St" The vid shows nothing of the sort. Saying there's "dozens of vids" on YouTube will not do. Once bitten, twice shy and all that. If you have the vid then link and time stamp it.

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Even fake news ITV as part of their sudden ‘Road to Damascus’ awakening have tonight reported a ‘significant number’ of NHS workers throwing their uniforms at the gates of No.10. So, can you clarify for me, as an ex Mensa big brain know all, whether a ‘significant number’ is more or less than a ‘couple of dozen’?

As you constantly remark that I haven’t answered the question, perhaps you’d like to show us all how it’s done?

I would say that a couple of dozen is significantly less than a couple of thousand, wouldn't you?

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dr Robert Malone, the self-styled inventor of mRNA. True, he was one of many pioneers to develop the technology but he wasn't the inventor, co or otherwise. The point was that you agree the technology is some 30 years old, so why are you and others citing mRNA as "experimental"?

Because they have still only been approved for emergency use anywhere in the world and the manufacturers will not supply them to any country that doesn’t give them total immunity from future legal action by the guinea pigs who are now being legally required to have them against their will in an increasing number of countries. One question for you. Where does this tyranny end?

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Billy, yet again you've been caught out telling yet another porky by citing a vid that shows a "couple of thousand NHS workers, doctors and nurses dumping their uniforms at the gates of Downing St" The vid shows nothing of the sort. Saying there's "dozens of vids" on YouTube will not do. Once bitten, twice shy and all that. If you have the vid then link and time stamp it.

I would say that a couple of dozen is significantly less than a couple of thousand, wouldn't you?

I’ve named three or four YouTube channels for you to embarrass yourself if you can be bothered. You’re  rebuttals are becoming more and more pathetic by the minute. Perhaps you should go upstairs and have a lie down, maybe have a think about your inability to ever consider that you might be wrong sometimes.

😘😴

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Because there only been approved for emergency use anywhere in the world and the manufacturers will not supply them to any country that doesn’t give them total immunity from future legal action by the guinea pigs who are now being legally required to have them against their will in an increasing number of countries. One question for you. Where does this tyranny end?

I don't know about the rest of the world but in the UK and EU, pharma does not have total immunity either in the civil nor the criminal courts if the product is found not to have met safety standards or is defective.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve named three or four YouTube channels for you to embarrass yourself if you can be bothered. You’re  rebuttals are becoming more and more pathetic by the minute. Perhaps you should go upstairs and have a lie down, maybe have a think about your inability to ever consider that you might be wrong sometimes.

😘😴

As you have previously intimated that you do not care if your narratives are factually correct or not and as you have just told an untruth over the content of one cited vid I'm not being unreasonable in insisting you link and time stamp the evidence. What's the issue, you've seen them, right?

King Billy shoving his cock about some David icke levels of conspiracies, roops being roops being her usual self with Wikipedia and her hairy growler ....its time I nominated so I will ponder on this, ask Gareth what he thinks is worthy and get back to you ,in the mean time roops if you'd like to send me any of your filth via pm I won't say no...

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

In other words you can't explain, unsurprising in view of your constant stream of strawman assertions.

No. I already have. Nobody else is in any doubt as to the point or points I made.

Seriously. Get over yourself. You're acting like a petulant brat. Which is basically what you are. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. I already have. Nobody else is in any doubt as to the point or points I made.

Seriously. Get over yourself. You're acting like a petulant brat. Which is basically what you are. 

Yeah, continue repeating that as many times as you like, the discourse is a matter of record.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It is. And the record clearly shows a stroppy little madam that's lost the same argument several times over, stamping its feet and demanding everyone agrees with it anyway. 

One of us must be living in a parallel universe then. You made some assertions about vaccines and when called out threw a wobbly and flew off in several tangents. I still cant find your answer to my question so show me where you say this took place.

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

One of us must be living in a parallel universe then. You made some assertions about vaccines and when called out threw a wobbly and flew off in several tangents. I still cant find your answer to my question so show me where you say this took place.

A wobbly? Only one of us is getting het up. And it's you. The usual tactic of demanding evidence which has already been acknowledged by everyone else, which even if provided, you will immediately denounce as hokum, as you do with any statement or opinion that isn't your own. 

As I said. You're a petulant, arrogant, intransigent brat. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A wobbly? Only one of us is getting het up. And it's you. The usual tactic of demanding evidence which has already been acknowledged by everyone else, which even if provided, you will immediately denounce as hokum, as you do with any statement or opinion that isn't your own. 

As I said. You're a petulant, arrogant, intransigent brat. 

...as you keep repeating, plus the other insults. OTOH, I have been quite cordial with you during this discourse which begs the question as to who is really the more het up. Also, I'm not sure about the veracity of "evidence which has already been acknowledged by everyone else" considering the covid/vaccine debate is so polarised.

Anyway, here is the question I posed which you say you've answered:-

On 22/01/2022 at 11:21, Mrs Roops said:

...What do you think the UK covid death count would have been in the absence of social distancing guides, partial and full lockdowns and vaccination programmes?...

As try as I might I still can't find it.

40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...as you keep repeating, plus the other insults. OTOH, I have been quite cordial with you during this discourse which begs the question as to who is really the more het up. Also, I'm not sure about the veracity of "evidence which has already been acknowledged by everyone else" considering the covid/vaccine debate is so polarised.

Anyway, here is the question I posed which you say you've answered:-

As try as I might I still can't find it.

Never mind all this horse shit, where’s my bloody dinner?

• Like 2