CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Caring , sharing Tory M.Ps.

cuntspotter

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

image.thumb.jpeg.407f892186191ef40c7e616c5deb77d5.jpeg

If I'm not mistaken, Rashford took the knee and gave the air a good fisting with a BLM salute back in May; hundreds of thousands of kids in need of food will be black, many from humble backgrounds, and I bet Marcus is absolutely gutted he can't contribute anything worthy via HMRC because he's chosen to not pay tax on 90% of his income... What's the world coming to Eddie?

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If I'm not mistaken, Rashford took the knee and gave the air a good fisting with a BLM salute back in May; hundreds of thousands of kids in need of food will be black, many from humble backgrounds, and I bet Marcus is absolutely gutted he can't contribute anything worthy via HMRC because he's chosen to not pay tax on 90% of his income... What's the world coming to Eddie?

What annoys me more than anything is the silence of our mp’s and media calling him out on his hypocrisy...

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If all 650 MPs decided to not take a £3,360 pay rise (itself well above other public sector salary changes and totally out of line with the current state of affairs), that's 650x3360 = £2,275,000 raised towards feeding schoolchildren. Not nearly enough, but the Orwellian bastards' moral compass might appear a smidgen straighter.

Good luck luck with that; their “moral compass” is firmly stuck on Number One - “Carl’s Junior - fuck you, I’m eating”.

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Do your fucking homework you thick cunt. There’s mountains of evidence that Obama, Bidon, Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Brennan, Crooked Hillary and others attempted to take down Donald Trump. The FBI, DOJ, CIA are still covering up their own crimes and are releasing the evidence drip by drip under duress. Your credibility is zero if you dismiss this as another conspiracy theory without looking at the facts and quoting irrelevant actions by one Republican congressman. Perhaps you might wish to explain Adam Schiffs 4 years of lies to the fake news media, stating dozens of times that he had rock solid evidence incriminating Trump, when all the time he knew that every one of the traitors had testified under oath (in secret) that there was no such evidence. 

If you want to be taken seriously grow up or fuck off.

Calm down quickspurt, you're becoming hysterical.

Rather than commenting on what you think I wrote you'll see that my post merely provided an alternative viewpoint and was restricted to a small part of a HoR committee session between Gowdy and Strzok. No comment was made or inferred to any "conspiracy" whatsoever. Whilst in your closed sheep-like world no-one is allowed to articulate an opinion at variance to your own, your reaction was nonetheless overblown and hyperbolic. It was part toddler-tantrum and part bull in a china shop. "Seriously grow up" indeed...:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Calm down quickspurt, you're becoming hysterical.

Rather than commenting on what you think I wrote you'll see that my post merely provided an alternative viewpoint and was restricted to a small part of a HoR committee session between Gowdy and Strzok. No comment was made or inferred to any "conspiracy" whatsoever. Whilst in your closed sheep-like world no-one is allowed to articulate an opinion at variance to your own, your reaction was nonetheless overblown and hyperbolic. It was part toddler-tantrum and part bull in a china shop. "Seriously grow up" indeed...:rolleyes:

quickspurt?

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

quickspurt?

She was sleeping the only time I did her a favour Ed. She woke up briefly when I pulled out and gave her the pearl necklace. I can only assume that’s what she’s referring to. It was before you and her became ‘as one’ (I think.)

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She was sleeping the only time I did her a favour Ed. She woke up briefly when I pulled out and gave her the pearl necklace. I can only assume that’s what she’s referring to. It was before you and her became ‘as one’ (I think.)

She's a hussy and a flibbertygibbet.

On 28/10/2020 at 15:52, Jiggerycock said:

Seems a strange hill for the Tories to be dying on. Estimates seem to be in the region of £20 m per week to fund this, which is a good night out for thee and me, but chickfeed compared with the cash spunkathon Itchy Ballsack and his retinue of Tresury fuckwits engage upon on a regular basis at present.

If Boris is determined to dig in on this one then he'd do well to ask if a principle which Labour once promoted - that welfare should be provided in the form of money, not benefits in kind - is now one they disown in pursuit of political points scoring?

Your analysis contained all the reasons in one word "fuckwits". Be prepared for more amateur government. 

• 3 weeks later...

Tory MP Andy Carter has been banned for life from all 30 pubs in Warrington, his constituency, for voting for the 10pm curfew and for the latest lockdown. Ha fucking ha. I hope he gets barred from every shop and business in town aswell. 

Fucking no good, tosspot, I’m allright Jack cunt. 

On 28/10/2020 at 17:30, King Billy said:

Do your fucking homework you thick cunt. There’s mountains of evidence that Obama, Bidon, Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Brennan, Crooked Hillary and others attempted to take down Donald Trump. The FBI, DOJ, CIA are still covering up their own crimes and are releasing the evidence drip by drip under duress. Your credibility is zero if you dismiss this as another conspiracy theory without looking at the facts and quoting irrelevant actions by one Republican congressman. Perhaps you might wish to explain Adam Schiffs 4 years of lies to the fake news media, stating dozens of times that he had rock solid evidence incriminating Trump, when all the time he knew that every one of the traitors had testified under oath (in secret) that there was no such evidence. 

If you want to be taken seriously grow up or fuck off.

No need to get hysterical cup cake. 

On 28/10/2020 at 20:37, Eddie said:

image.thumb.jpeg.407f892186191ef40c7e616c5deb77d5.jpeg

The estate of Sean Connery is being sued by the Spanish government for tax evasion and fraud involving the sale of a Marbella property owned by Connery that was subsequently and illegally redeveloped into 30 flats despite the existinf planning permission was for only five. The Connerys abd their money by then had fucked off to the Bahamas permanently. The initial legal action taken by the Spanish in 2000 was dropped but has now been reinstated. The Connerys have never replied to any questions or letters sent to them about this matter. Sean's 93 year old widow now faces a bill for £24 million due in tax with interest. Connery's ashes will be part scattered in the Bahamas after a cremation there, and part scattered in Scotland which he professed to love. 

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The estate of Sean Connery is being sued by the Spanish government for tax evasion and fraud involving the sale of a Marbella property owned by Connery that was subsequently and illegally redeveloped into 30 flats despite the existinf planning permission was for only five. The Connerys abd their money by then had fucked off to the Bahamas permanently. The initial legal action taken by the Spanish in 2000 was dropped but has now been reinstated. The Connerys have never replied to any questions or letters sent to them about this matter. Sean's 93 year old widow now faces a bill for £24 million due in tax with interest. Connery's ashes will be part scattered in the Bahamas after a cremation there, and part scattered in Scotland which he professed to love. 

Whilst your efforts are commendable, for the love of fucking God, give up. You've dug a hole so deep I'd be astonished if anyone here reads a single word that you post. I know I don't. 

You're a brain damaged fucking idiot (Goober passim for reason). 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Shurely shome mishtake Moneypenny. 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Whilst your efforts are commendable, for the love of fucking God, give up. You've dug a hole so deep I'd be astonished if anyone here reads a single word that you post. I know I don't. 

You're a brain damaged fucking idiot (Goober passim for reason). 

We can definitely agree on this. Giant oaks and all that.

• Like 1