CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

They/Them

Ape™️

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

...your sexuality can be fluid and you can be sexually attracted to members of either gender.

9 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Male zygotes have an x and a y chromosome, female two x's. The y chromosome doesn't start to work until later but the zygote (and subsequent embryo) is still male.

Don't forget the occasional mutation like the XYY Man, who are attracted to household pets and inanimate objects.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

On an individual level I can pity them for suffering with these thoughts, as I do with anyone suffering from mental illness. It's the whole subculture that's grown up around it that I despise. Some of their beliefs would be absolutely hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that they genuinely do believe them, and if those who disagreed with them weren't being demonised and ostracised for the crime of not accepting the dogma of a tiny minority.

Pity the individual, by all means, but hate the extreme zealots of the trans rights movement who insist gender reassigned men are capable of menstruation, and want public toilets to become a free for all were genuine biological women would be put at risk by those playing dress up.

A bloke in a frock is just as male as any other bloke, the same as gay or straight men (willjills notwithstanding). I have great sympathy for anyone with a major mental disorder but that doesn't make them right, anymore than Mike Mcgear's Uncle Ebeneezer who thought he was Julius Ceasar.

I had two friends who've gone the full works on this, both of them shuffle around looking like John Wayne in Oxfam shop drag. Neither seems very happy and they certainy don't look like women; quite honestly, my main reaction is pity.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Like many punters, you are burdened by a binary mind. Gender and sexuality are two entirely different constructs. 

Bollocks. Men are men, women are women. If anyone's 'burdened' by anything, it's the born-wrong mutants who attempt to pervert the natural order with their attention seeking deviancy. 

Populist, band wagon jumping cunts like you attempting to defend and normalise it, are merely perpetuating and encouraging perverts and undermining normalcy.

Fag-Hag.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Bollocks. Men are men, women are women. If anyone's 'burdened' by anything, it's the born-wrong mutants who attempt to pervert the natural order with their attention seeking deviancy. 

Populist, band wagon jumping cunts like you attempting to defend and normalise it, are merely perpetuating and encouraging perverts and undermining normalcy.

Fag-Hag.

I sense a certain hostility towards higher levels of consciousness. In the darkness of your cave like existence there is only penis/vagina, penis/vagina, penis/vagina. You must take that into consideration. 

Young teenagers are being encouraged in this nonsense by pressure goups like Mermaids and the Tavistock clinic into believing this drivel, ruining their adolescence with puberty blockers and the myth that they can be whatever they (think) they want to be. Presumably this validates the narcissism of the creeps that run them.

When I was about four, I thought that I was a railway engine. I now realise that I was mistaken and that my mother was right not to indulge me and feed me with coal. She did make me a hat with a chimney on it but I'd changed my mind by the time she'd finished.

• Like 1