CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Marshall's

Old Chap Raasclaat

Yep, in the never ending saga of Covid 19 bollocks we have...The Covid Marshall's.

What a joke, these little Hitler jobsworth cunts will be loving strutting around the dead town centres in their shitty high vis 'Uniform' bullying OAP's like Mavis and Arthur.

I am awaiting the first case of a Marshall getting a slap on you tube, and of course any Marshall attempting to tell a big cunt like me what to do will be told quite clearly to fuck off.

I have my suspicions that a select few on here may have already applied to become a Marshall after failing to become a Police officer.

Shame on you.

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yep, in the never ending saga of Covid 19 bollocks we have...The Covid Marshall's.

What a joke, these little Hitler jobsworth cunts will be loving strutting around the dead town centres in their shitty high vis 'Uniform' bullying OAP's like Mavis and Arthur.

I am awaiting the first case of a Marshall getting a slap on you tube, and of course any Marshall attempting to tell a big cunt like me what to do will be told quite clearly to fuck off.

I have my suspicions that a select few on here may have already applied to become a Marshall after failing to become a Police officer.

Shame on you.

I've had an SIA badge for 20 years. The thought of becoming one of these sickening little quisling cunts is abhorrent to me. 

If these scum cunts want to exert some authoritah, they should try standing on the door of a park resorts complex in the middle of July when the place is crawling with pikeys. But as you say, bullying pensioners and telling them where they're allowed to stand on the pavement is probably the limit of these collaborators bravery.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've had an SIA badge for 20 years. The thought of becoming one of these sickening little quisling cunts is abhorrent to me. 

If these scum cunts want to exert some authoritah, they should try standing on the door of a park resorts complex in the middle of July when the place is crawling with pikeys. But as you say, bullying pensioners and telling them where they're allowed to stand on the pavement is probably the limit of these collaborators bravery.

Thing is a few I've seen are big bearded blokes who've probably gone through life pushing people around because of their size and getting away with it because people are too fucking scared because of their size. But stand up to them and their balls shrink to the size of walnuts. 

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is a few I've seen are big bearded blokes who've probably gone through life pushing people around because of their size and getting away with it because people are too fucking scared because of their size. But stand up to them and their balls shrink to the size of walnuts. 

Some walnuts are massive.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly that, if these wankers see a big bloke or a group of youths they won't say shit. 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shame on you.

More bullshit from the COVID keyboard warrior. Moron.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of these semi-conscious low IQ spastics were imported from some shit-infested cunt bucket, lot of immigrants in need of jobs out there. I personally haven't had an eyeball with any of them yet but have seen the toxic-avengers floating around like a Derek Acorah wet dream.

The muppets that are running this cuntry are making up shit as they go, all heading for the great reset and complete slavery of every shitcunt. That dribbling slap headed cuntbreed Klaus Schwab from the world economic forum needs a swift claw hammer to his eugenic swede..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I wouldn't be surprised if some of these semi-conscious low IQ spastics were imported from some shit-infested cunt bucket, lot of immigrants in need of jobs out there. I personally haven't had an eyeball with any of them yet but have seen the toxic-avengers floating around like a Derek Acorah wet dream.

The muppets that are running this cuntry are making up shit as they go, all heading for the great reset and complete slavery of every shitcunt. That dribbling slap headed cuntbreed Klaus Schwab from the world economic forum needs a swift claw hammer to his eugenic swede..

“Hello Klaus. I’m just going to reset your brain mate. You won’t feel a thing.”

• Like 1