CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Republican Cunts are Bad Losers

ChildeHarold

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That cunt has inherited a fortune and deserted the car wash, I am going back over his ott house next week to fill him in good and proper. Expect a video.

There's nothing worse than new money, Ed. The plastic Corinthian columns are bad enough, but I imagine he's also filled the place with faux marble statues and leopard print throws. Give him a solid kick in the balls from me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

There's nothing worse than new money, Ed. The plastic Corinthian columns are bad enough, but I imagine he's also filled the place with faux marble statues and leopard print throws. Give him a solid kick in the balls from me.

I could be wrong, but no money is probably worse than new money. What do I know? Like-farming fucking idiot. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It’s not great, he has a tacky soulless  bar, pool, cinema complex in the basement that any classless premier footballer would insist on. He demonstrated the cinema with the film ‘top gun’ enough said. 

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It’s not great, he has a tacky soulless  bar, pool, cinema complex in the basement that any classless premier footballer would insist on. He demonstrated the cinema with the film ‘top gun’ enough said. 

What's the kitchen like?

I imagine that it's better than the galley one with formica worktops and photos of ugly children strewn about everywhere that another member cooks his super noodles in.

• Like 1

On 07/11/2020 at 02:28, Goober said:

This is exactly the sort of baseless soundbite your orange poster boy makes, but it don't cut it here because I have the same forum that you do to respond and refute with facts. So make a point and back it up with facts, otherwise moderate your own ridiculous opinions.

I've no agenda and I couldn't give a fuck about likes so I can say what I like and, if you're spouting more right wing bollocks, make you look stupid. 

Billy, to be clear, I actively don't seek out enemies here, hence why I have few (as far as I know). However, I'm perfectly happy to fight a position. Facts will always trump opinion. If you have an opinion, you're absolutely entitled to it, however if you state 'alternative' facts, then I'll rip them apart. This is the very basis of reasoned debate that Trump can't handle and it's his downfall. 

The US constitution states that each individual State legislature determines the voting procedures, is final  and is not a matter that State judiciary can reverse. Pennsylvania’s legislature ruled that no votes were to be counted if they were received after 8PM on final polling day. The PA Supreme Court reversed that decision which in itself was an illegal act on behalf of the Governor by a partisan court. SCOTUS now have to rule on that, and if they do their job fairly, in line with the constitution, which I’m sure they will, PA goes to Trump who was over half a million votes ahead at that time. Along with the other States dubiously awarded to Sleepy Joe it’s surely not unreasonable to wait till everything is clear before either party is crowned. Or does the fact that it’s Trump overrule any investigation? The hypocrisy and dishonesty of the demtards is more astounding than any of the alleged Trump actions. Has everybody just forgotten the deception and non stop false accusations of these deep state leftist characters for 4 and a half years to try and bring down the President? He has ever right to call these criminals out for cheating.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The US constitution states that each individual State legislature determines the voting procedures, is final  and is not a matter that State judiciary can reverse. Pennsylvania’s legislature ruled that no votes were to be counted if they were received after 8PM on final polling day. The PA Supreme Court reversed that decision which in itself was an illegal act on behalf of the Governor by a partisan court. SCOTUS now have to rule on that, and if they do their job fairly, in line with the constitution, which I’m sure they will, PA goes to Trump who was over half a million votes ahead at that time. Along with the other States dubiously awarded to Sleepy Joe it’s surely not unreasonable to wait till everything is clear before either party is crowned. Or does the fact that it’s Trump overrule any investigation? The hypocrisy and dishonesty of the demtards is more astounding than any of the alleged Trump actions. Has everybody just forgotten the deception and non stop false accusations of these deep state leftist characters for 4 and a half years to try and bring down the President? He has ever right to call these criminals out for cheating.

You've made some inaccurate statements there, Billy. 

State courts can and frequently do become involved in voting procedures, particularly where parts of the state law are either illegal or unclear. 

You're conflating mail in ballots with late arriving ballots. The huge majority of mail in ballots did not arrive late and are 100% legal. Even if some late arriving ones did mistakenly get included in the count  and are subsequently thrown out there won't be enough to affect the result. 

The GOP and Trump campaign have a constitutional right to challenge the results. If there's genuinely a fraud issue then they absolutely should. 

The level of fraud required to reverse the predicted result just doesn't exist and right wing sources repeatedly screaming it as loud as they can doesn't make it true 

We'll see the outcome in a few weeks, that's assuming any of these cases, many of which are completely without merit, even make it as far as SCOTUS. The chances of Trump staying in the White House are unbelievably small. 

Maybe in 4 years time he can have another go. If he's up against Harris he'll likely win. 

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

The recent sore loser petition at Pennsylvania is a case in point that the GOP is spewing out frivolous law suites to create a cloud of suspicion and unfounded Republican conspiracy theories. This I'm sure will ultimately backfire on them. Last Friday, Justice Alito (a known conservative and appointee of Republican President G W Bush) to the US Supreme Court granted a GOP petition that Pennsylvania must segregate late postal ballots as required by law. In fact Pennsylvanian election officials stated that they were already doing that and GOP lawyers had to admit that had no evidence to the contrary. As the late ballots total no more than 5000 votes this will make no difference to the result if the votes are excluded which is highly unlikely in any case.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Who runs snopes? And you just need to look at the ‘facts’ they verify and the ‘facts’ they don’t. Open your eyes luv. They’re as crooked as you’re insufferable.

...which doesn't actually answer the question, but that's the Trump way, repeat an allegation without providing any evidence to back it up.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

State courts can and frequently do become involved in voting procedures, particularly where parts of the state law are either illegal or unclear. 

You're conflating mail in ballots with late arriving ballots. The huge majority of mail in ballots did not arrive late and are 100% legal. Even if some late arriving ones did mistakenly get included in the count  and are subsequently thrown out there won't be enough to affect the result. 

The GOP and Trump campaign have a constitutional right to challenge the results. If there's genuinely a fraud issue then they absolutely should. 

The level of fraud required to reverse the predicted result just doesn't exist and right wing sources repeatedly screaming it as loud as they can doesn't make it true 

We'll see the outcome in a few weeks, that's assuming any of these cases, many of which are completely without merit, even make it as far as SCOTUS. The chances of Trump staying in the White House are unbelievably small. 

Maybe in 4 years time he can have another go. If he's up against Harris he'll likely win. 

2016 “The Russians rigged the election.”

2020 “Elections can’t be rigged. This is America.”

Those Democrats eh! 

2 hours ago, Goober said:

Maybe in 4 years time......

Trump will be 78. I can't see the yanks voting for a doddery old fart in his late 70s can you? Oh, wait! 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

2016 “The Russians rigged the election.”

2020 “Elections can’t be rigged. This is America.”

Those Democrats eh! 

Again, not a valid comparison. You're trying to add 1 and 1 and you're not even getting close to the right answer. 

No one alleged the Russians 'rigged' the election in 2016, only that they attempted to interfere, which is beyond any doubt. 

The question of whether the Trump campaign colluded with that interference, which would have been the illegal element, is, needless to say, another hotly disputed argument altogether. 

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

Again, not a valid comparison. You're trying to add 1 and 1 and you're not even getting close to the right answer. 

No one alleged the Russians 'rigged' the election in 2016, only that they attempted to interfere, which is beyond any doubt. 

The question of whether the Trump campaign colluded with that interference, which would have been the illegal element, is, needles to say, another hotly disputed argument altogether. 

the 2000 election was 'won' by gore but lost to bush after the Florida fiasco, nothing new to see here. 

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

The question of whether the Trump campaign colluded with that interference, which would have been the illegal element, is, needles to say, another hotly disputed argument altogether. 

Hotly disputed? Not a shred of evidence against Trump. Bundles of evidence that the Steele dossier, paid for by Hillary Clinton was used to try to frame him and his associates. No one should be surprised that the Democrats have cheated the election. They’ve cheated everything for years now. Have a good look as the Dominion system and it’s role in the election, also the role of organisations such as the Clinton Global Initiative in the Diminion system with its DELIAN Project.