CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mask cunts who throw their masks on the ground

camberwell gypsy

Took a long walk with the dogs from Camberwell to Dulwich Park today. On the way there, the amount of fucking arse nappies I saw strewn on the pavements was un-fucking-believable. Some within feet of a bin. I took another way home and the result was the same. Worse was outside Kings College Hospital. So while these arse hats are wearing them to "Protect you, Protect me and to protect the world", some cunts think nothing of just throwing their filthy, germ ridden face cover on the floor. There were some in both Dulwich Park and Ruskin Park so kids could easily get hold of them "Look mummy, I'm a surgeon"! 

I fucking despair I .......well you know the rest

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Took a long walk with the dogs from Camberwell to Dulwich Park today. On the way there, the amount of fucking arse nappies I saw strewn on the pavements was un-fucking-believable. Some within feet of a bin. I took another way home and the result was the same. Worse was outside Kings College Hospital. So while these arse hats are wearing them to "Protect you, Protect me and to protect the world", some cunts think nothing of just throwing their filthy, germ ridden face cover on the floor. There were some in both Dulwich Park and Ruskin Park so kids could easily get hold of them "Look mummy, I'm a surgeon"! 

Perhaps all the dirty masks could be recycled by sewing them together into quilts to keep elderly people warm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know you like to take the dogs down Love Lane opposite the old VD Clinic. You filthy pervert. 

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Reported for, as ever, derailing a fucking thread.

You know Love Lane don't you. It's a real place I'm not making it up. And its directly opposite what was KC VD Department - now appropriately, I think, student accommodation. Howz the Nandos doing next door? Rat Records round the corner is the best for that rare vinyl. And now to put in my GOOGLE reviews. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You know Love Lane don't you. It's a real place I'm not making it up. And its directly opposite what was KC VD Department - now appropriately, I think, student accommodation. Howz the Nandos doing next door? Rat Records round the corner is the best for that rare vinyl. And now to put in my GOOGLE reviews. 

I know it. Theres a telescope there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/11/2020 at 18:06, camberwell gypsy said:

Perhaps all the dirty masks could be recycled by sewing them together into quilts to keep elderly people warm.

Contaminated face masks are blowing into the ocean & killing jellyfish & jellyfish don't have a brain.

• Like 1

On 07/11/2020 at 15:22, camberwell gypsy said:

As a non mask wearer and confirmed non believer in the hoax virus I have been wondering why no one seems bothered that this ‘deadly’ virus is being collected in these face nappies by the majority of the sheep who populate this island, and then discarded either in litter bins or  simply tossed away on the ground. Surely, unless our leaders are lying to us, which is obviously too ridiculous to even consider, these would be hazardous waste and should be disposed of in secure bins?  So we’re now to believe that these packages of concentrated disease aren’t a danger to anyone or animals even? 

Wake up you cunts ffs and refuse to take any part in this nonsense before it’s too late.

Carrie Symonds is a horse faced, devil worshipping cunt who deserves an extra large traffic cone rammed up her arsehole. (thick end first)

23 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Contaminated face masks are blowing into the ocean & killing jellyfish & jellyfish don't have a brain.

Jesus fucking Christ, if there's one thing worse than a thick as fucking shit newbie, it's a thick as fucking shit oldie rising from the grave. Who the fuck let you back in, you demented fucking pig?

• Like 1