CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

AMAZON BLACK FRIDAY ADVERT.

Witheredscrote

30 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I wholeheartedly agree with all the above, but fuck off all the same.

'if they think this will go down well with the average white cunt who isn't a racist but a realist then they are more deluded than I thought'

but your a racist Witheredscrote? How can you agree with that you NF cunt.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sicknote. 

For 48 hrs my stomach has been turned into a hydrochloric acid pumping station. My arse has been similarly repurposed as a hi-pressure hot water dispenser. Consequently, examination of my sphincter would lead the observer to conclude that I'd been force fed a kilo of Rohypnol and been tied down with you and frank for company. 

Fuck off.

I hate that feeling after an operation, where you're not sure if you are asleep or awake, or whether you cut open the right patient.  

29 minutes ago, Goober said:

What's your record for weekly likes total? 80 something ish? Could be in danger.

I have hit triple figures a few times, but this was back in the days when my like farm was I'm full operation. Quincy, Bill, Bubba and Luke fed me non stop, not to mention the many multis I had them set up.

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can you imagine a time or place when Withers used to regularly top the leaderboard with 70 plus likes a week? Hard as it is to comprehend, there was a period during 2015 when this was the case. 

Don't bother looking back at his old posts expecting to be immeasurably entertained by a wit long since lost, he was still shit back then, but they were were simpler times with simpler members.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have hit triple figures a few times, but this was back in the days when my like farm was I'm full operation. Quincy, Bill, Bubba and Luke fed me non stop, not to mention the many multis I had them set up.

Marvellous. A disputed count (record). Bring out the lawyers! 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Can you imagine a time or place when Withers used to regularly top the leaderboard with 70 plus likes a week? Hard as it is to comprehend, there was a period during 2015 when this was the case. 

Don't bother looking back at his old posts expecting to be immeasurably entertained by a wit long since lost, though, he was still shit back then, but they were were simpler times with simpler members.

Bullshit. Never happened. ©Judgetwi. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't bother looking back at his old posts expecting to be immeasurably entertained by a wit long since lost, he was still shit back then, but they were were simpler times with simpler members.

I liked his 'Bedbug' period. A multi, cunningly crafted to be identical to the Withers ID in every possible way. Sneaky.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sicknote. 

For 48 hrs my stomach has been turned into a hydrochloric acid pumping station. My arse has been similarly repurposed as a hi-pressure hot water dispenser. Consequently, examination of my sphincter would lead the observer to conclude that I'd been force fed a kilo of Rohypnol and been tied down with you and frank for company. 

Fuck off.

I call this Kama for being nice to Harold the Stupid. We all need to give newbies a fighting chance- I’m guilty of this with Jonny-shits-his-pants, but eventually it becomes obvious they’re not own deeply annoying and fill the forum with utter shite, but unimaginative and thick as fuck to boot.

Let that be a lesson. If not I’ll PM frank to post certain photos here which might jog your memory- you in a goose costume and withers elbow deep

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I call this Kama for being nice to Harold the Stupid. We all need to give newbies a fighting chance- I’m guilty of this with Jonny-shits-his-pants, but eventually it becomes obvious they’re not own deeply annoying and fill the forum with utter shite, but unimaginative and thick as fuck to boot.

Let that be a lesson. If not I’ll PM frank to post certain photos here which might jog your memory- you in a goose costume and withers elbow deep

The good old days. Regular beatings, 12 hour shifts scrubbing goose shit and spunk from gites, stale bread crusts for dinner and allowed to sleep in the mud under the goose shed.

22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes. It was 11 days, 14 hours & 3 minutes before that diminutive Welsh cunt Blubba grassed me up for supposed board manipulation. 

I also remember once grassing you up for shameless leaderboard manipulation and you losing hundreds of likes, hence your currently abysmal like-to-post ratio.

Lol.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I even seem to recall the aforementioned bird buggerer coming close to the three figure mark. I'm sure the keeper of the scrolls @Cuntybaws can confirm.

I honestly couldn't tell you, I never really pay that much attention to Withers. He's sort of the Corner equivalent of background radiation - always there in one form or another and you don't notice it, but it can still give you cancer if you're unlucky.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I tend to ignore newbs until they've been debagged by you and Baws. Even they, they remain as maggots for a whole season