CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mad Jihadi cunts in Mozambique 🇲🇿

Earl of Punkape

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Yet you remain a constant; posting irrelevant shite in the vain hope one of the drooling retards here will take notice of your pathetic life. 

When was the last time you posted a nomination or attempted to comment on the OP?

Wanker

🙄 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’ve got to weigh it up, withers. We have decimus with his acerbic wit, like-mining and other wonderful stuff, or there’s Eric Cuntman... firearms and vintage knife hermit.  I’ve missed decs and if the truth be told.. and I speak for the entire back office, I think you’re as thick if not thicker than the Major. 

This post appears to be aimed at Withers. Was this the intention or are you a fucking stupid fucking cunt?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How is your mum? Scared of the fireworks?

Wouldn’t you be scared Stubbers if you came downstairs in the night for a shite in the outside toilet and found your only son staring into a bucket with a steaming turd in it and a sparkler sticking out of his bony arse?

11 hours ago, Frank said:

You’ve got to weigh it up, withers. We have decimus with his acerbic wit, like-mining and other wonderful stuff, or there’s Eric Cuntman... firearms and vintage knife hermit.  I’ve missed decs and if the truth be told.. and I speak for the entire back office, I think you’re as thick if not thicker than the Major. 

God knows you use to be the best on here, no one would argue with that, recently you’ve been losing the crowd, new members haven’t seen the beautiful work ‘In search of Withers’ or the monumental 'Walnut head'. Post a video before it’s too late x

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

God knows you use to be the best on here, no one would argue with that, recently you’ve been losing the crowd, new members haven’t seen the beautiful work ‘In search of Withers’ or the monumental 'Walnut head'. Post a video before it’s too late x

Agreed on all points, Ed, except the part about him recently losing the crowd, unless by "recently" you meant five years ago.

@Frank do something for fuck sake, and make it spectacularly fucking good or you can fuck off out of it permanently. This is your final warning.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yet you remain a constant; posting irrelevant shite in the vain hope one of the drooling retards here will take notice of your pathetic life. 

When was the last time you posted a nomination or attempted to comment on the OP?

Wanker

Many years ago, Stubbs. I remember discovering the Corner around 2014 when @judgetwi used to be fuuny, and Fwank was peaking with his Ming material. He's been utterly shite for the last 5 years so don't expect a return to form anytime soon. @Frank, liven yourself up, you halfwit bubble, and start entertaining. I'm thinking a Barry White duet with a Somalian minicab driver off his on tits khat... 

• Like 1