CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diwali

Cuntybaws

This annual festival of shite is currently taking up disproportionate air time on the so-called “news” channels across so-called Britain.

Rather than launch into a long-winded diatribe against religion generally, or untrammelled immigration, can I just say that anyone who worships an anthropomorphic elephant is a stupid fucking cunt?

Ganapati_Visarjan_2020_0.jpg?tr=w-400,h-

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This annual festival of shite is currently taking up disproportionate air time on the so-called “news” channels across so-called Britain.

Rather than launch into a long-winded diatribe against religion generally, or untrammelled immigration, can I just say that anyone who worships an anthropomorphic elephant is a stupid fucking cunt?

Ganapati_Visarjan_2020_0.jpg?tr=w-400,h-

Quick, get the picture back on before elephant head comes out and starts singing...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This nomination has well and truly died a death. I guess cuddly little Hindus just don't hit the same trigger points as verminous Muslims. 

I've been to Diwali celebrations and they are good. Non Hindus are always made to feel welcome. Plenty of real indian food (not the shite restaraunts serve up to pissheads) and Indians do like a drink. So I've got no problems with Diwali.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This nomination has well and truly died a death. I guess cuddly little Hindus just don't hit the same trigger points as verminous Muslims. 

Hindus are alright. A very benevolent and common sense religion as far as sky fairy nonsense goes. And Sikhs are a good laugh to get pissed with. They are technically prohibited from drinking alcohol unless they're celebrating. Consequently, most Sikhs think of something to celebrate every Friday and Saturday night. 

And they all fucking hate Muslims.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hindus are alright. A very benevolent and common sense religion as far as sky fairy nonsense goes. And Sikhs are a good laugh to get pissed with. They are technically prohibited from drinking alcohol unless they're celebrating. Consequently, most Sikhs think of something to celebrate every Friday and Saturday night. 

And they all fucking hate Muslims.

My grandad served with Sikhs in WW2 and he had nothing but praise for them. A very brave an efficient fighting force

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

You slated one of my nomination's the other day, saying it had already been done (I didn't bother to check before posting). As an obviously experienced member here I was keeping an eye out for one of your nomination's and here it is.

What a pile of cunt.

You should be ashamed of yourself.